Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America (1040 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / If They Can't Allow Her To Stay With Me, No More Responsibilities On Her. / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Animegirl(f): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2022
kiss grin

Men, we're your responsibilities.

Fact: you must spend on the woman you love, whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
.... Very violent thread. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by stixxy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
We no dey fear una. Men will always loyal women with money
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Fantasticcc: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2022
And what does the woman do to the man she loves

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
If you like a woman, you cant be only fucking her all day,there are more things to life than having sex, you can take her out to places you can afford, buy gifts, you can afford, all thess comes with some kind of financial responsibility.

The power of this is that even if you guys break up, the girl will be comparing the new boyfriend with you because you created a standard in her mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by isaiah4life(m): 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fantasticcc:
And what does the woman do to the man she loves

Buy him their meeting agreed singlet and boxer.
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Animegirl(f): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
If you like a woman, you cant be only fucking her all day,there are more things to life than having sex, you can take her out to places you can afford, buy gifts, you can afford, all thess comes with some kind of financial responsibility.

The power of this is that even if you guys break up, the girl will be comparing the new boyfriend with you because you created a standard in her mind.

kiss
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by HilcomTech(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What will you be getting in return while you are slaving away.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

If you are thinking about it like as if you are slaving away, then you are not ready to enjoy the simple things of life.

Yeah, men want sex but sex isn't only the fun thing to do in a relationship, there are many other things that 2 of you can do together but they also come with some money spending.

Some of these money spending activities also create memories.
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by siofra(f): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
HilcomTech:

Only broke men will call it slaving

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by HilcomTech(m): 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

If you are thinking about it like as if you are slaving away, then you are not ready to enjoy the simple things of life.

Yeah, men want sex but sex isn't only the fun thing to do in a relationship, there are many other things that 2 of you can do together but they also come with some money spending.

siofra:

These liabilities and dead weights also have empty brains.

Shame they couldn't even answer the most basic question in a relationship.

Don't bother quoting me as I would not be replying.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by fikayormi(m): 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
E be like say this love and relationship thingy is still far from me cos I can’t afford spending my hard earned money on any God damn body aside myself

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Ximenez(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
If you like a woman, you cant be only [s][/s]fucking her all day[i][/i],there are more things to life than having sex, you can take her out to places you can afford, buy gifts, you can afford, all thess comes with some kind of financial responsibility.

It's Fvcking each other, not "Fvcking her"
Are ladies robots or objects?

Unless you have the mindset of the subjugated ones who endure and take anything thrown at them and made to do inhumane things like anal rimming et al because of the materials and financial benefits.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Vinnie2000(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
Op, thank God u sef know! Nigerian Guys are trying! Dats how one Babe was complaining about her friend's bf saying 'the guy no dey give loveth pass N10000 anytime she go visit am'. I was lyk WTF!
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Ximenez(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
siofra:

Honestly, this is a sad reality as a result of the economic situation of the country. Some ladies are even putting up with abusive and toxic relationships now, if they quit, what will they eat? How will they survive? Those are the questions constantly running through their mind.

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Demigod22: 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Our reasoning here is becoming toxic by the day. If I have a girlfriend, there's nothing wrong with spending my money on her. She didn't force me to come and ask her out. I know relationship is not about spending money, but some people make it look like you are committing crime by giving your woman money.

Why can't I give a lady I love my money?
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by SHINJA: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2022
Lols. The same ladies who dream of equality grin angry

Bitches

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by house10s2: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2022
Animegirl:
kiss grin

Men, we're your responsibilities.

Fact: you must spend on the woman you love, whether you like it or not.
sbeg
SHINJA:
Lols. The same ladies who dream of equality grin angry

Bitches
abeg shut fuking liability of s creature, get shame for once
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by house10s2: 1:36am On Mar 31, 2022
HilcomTech:

sex boxers n socks for ur birthday
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by 1860sis: 4:22am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
thebosstrevor1:

[/s]
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Afrobasic(m): 4:38am On Mar 31, 2022
Demigod22:
Our reasoning here is becoming toxic by the day. If I have a girlfriend, there's nothing wrong with spending my money on her. She didn't force me to come and ask her out. I know relationship is not about spending money, but some people make it look like you are committing crime by giving your woman money.

Why can't I give a lady I love my money?

The problem isn't spending on her, but what she is giving you in return.

As you can see, these ho's are broke af, and can only offer their retired stank pum pum everyone done already had to you. That is why they are referred to as liabilities/leeches.

And as a simp that you are, you are here defending them. Smh sad

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by chymeze: 4:44am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

So what will the guy be comparing the girl to? A girl who was just in his life to sap without adding anything meaningful? And btw sex is not a favor a girl gives to a guy. Both parties enjoy the sex, at times even the girl enjoys it more while the guy has to put in all the effort. My point is, any relationship that gets to a point where the guy is judged on the basis of what he did for the lady is no longer a relationship. The only thing the guy owes a girl in their relationship and vice versa is love and loyalty, period.
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Elporo(m): 4:46am On Mar 31, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Why not re-create Standard Oil, instead.
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Justice4Toto: 4:52am On Mar 31, 2022
She will lower her standard once she clock 37 and still single .
I remember Aunty Shade. She used to be the most beautiful lady in my former estste . The lady fine no be small..... different men .. different sugar and salt daddies .
Las LA's she married one aspiring councilor of then PDP.
The day I saw her with her first child and the man. I was like Aunty mi is this Ur husband ? She said I won't understand ...

I tell you young men if your desire is to Bleep and Bleep please wait till she is 37 and above ....wait till she become a single mother
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Laturuturu: 5:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Young men instead of you spending on your gf today pls invest in ursef
When u are comfortable enuf ...u will have babes at ur beck and call.
I do have a girl whose job is to give me BJ.
We no dey talk anything na jus give me bj
I pay 5k
Single moms are much lower
I have one I fuxkk Tieying her legs and hands like goat.
Yes why the stress ... The other day I Bleep one wanna be big girl like that she was shouting ..block me afterwards

Young men don't concentrate on women ....get ur giggles together first ....them no dey finish

Go coded runs u go see them taya.
My friend younger bro (25) fuxk one milf on that site ...the boy fuxked her like a real LovePeddler...
So wetin again
Re: A Nigerian Boyfriend Has More Responsibilities Than A Father Of Three In America by Demigod22: 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Afrobasic:

The problem isn't spending on her, but what she is giving you in return.

As you can see, these ho's are broke af, and can only offer their retired stank pum pum everyone done already had to you. That is why they are referred to as liabilities/leeches.

And as a simp that you are, you are here

defending them. Smh sad

I think you should work on yourself, there's a way you can make me understand your point without calling me names.

(1) (Reply)

Upghana / Daily Free Game Here - Hop In And Cashout / How I Was Robbed Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.