Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. (39060 Views)

Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court? / My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by player007(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:
So the main issue that led to me denying her food this night.

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

So house I want to know if this is right or wrong pls or what can I do.

To all moniker saying have I ever helped her before this is for you below:

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

I literally do almost 80% of everything in the house if not more than.

But me doing all those doesn't mean am a fool or I don't know what am doing.

Bit I think as a man you have to man up.

Why are you asking complete questions on how to run your HOME?
No matter what she does NEVER starve your WIFE sir.
Find a way to apologize to her.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Fantazy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
You should have just let her be. U no women are fragile and they can be very stubborn at times.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
RPG2020:

18 years with kids

yeah right. did you marry one of those kept women... hahahaha good luck to you
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by bigtt76(f): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
She's your wife and not a slave. You guys married because of the love you both share. Love is caring and sharing, not all time you quarrel. If she says her head is not in the mood to do anything, it's up to you to pet her.

If you ask me, you lost the chance to romanticize your relationship with her. 1000% wrong you did no matter how much time you've cooked or helped her. In women hormones guide our behavior so you need to understand this. cheesy

yinkaOdutuyo:

I asked her for the two of us to go and get ingredients for food, she said she's having serious headache so I went alone.

When I came back I washed the rice and put it on fire and I also start grinding the pepper and tomatoes with manual grinder.

After few minutes when the rice was done I asked my wife to go and put down the rice from fire, and fried the stew afterwards.

She just started shouting she's so tired, her head is hot and making hefty sounds inside that she can't stand up from this bed.

I insisted and she went to put the rice down and off the gas, instead of her to start frying the stew. She just came and meet me on the bed.

And she started shouting I didn't tell you am hungry, am not even eating this night at all. Do whatever you want to do, I'll never stand up to make any stew in this house. If you want to eat go and make the stew yourself.

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film om her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

Immediately I finished making thr stew, I served the food on the table and the next my wife wanted to stood up from the bed to join on the table so that we can eat.

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food.

I also told her that the headache allow you br watching films and also allow you to be looking for BT Audio. But denied you to cook for me.

BTW I have cooked many times in the house, there are times she'll go to work before she comes back I'll have prepare good foods, that will atimes takes me 2 or more hours to prepare and she'll come back and eat and smile and say thank you. I use to get home between 5pm and 6pm latest, while she'll be coming home by 7pm, 8pm or latter.

At times the two of us may be at home and I'll be the only one cooking, while she'll just lie down watching films or doing another thing while I do the while cooking.

I think I have being helpful to her in cooking and other chores in the house. There are many times I'll be the one washing all the clothes in the house, while she's sleeping or doing something else.

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by DaveHarry(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'm starting to think most men are actually married by the wives. There is something underneath dis married people are not telling.

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by tobinson: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pls let us be careful of what we say, poster said 80% of the house shores. No matter what happens the wife should at least show some kindness not to be rude and start the gender equality thing.....
If the guy no dey assist at all una go talk � but she wana talk him for granted. Woman ♀️ with the problem of equality.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by bigtt76(f): 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Why cursing people here? If you know you did right, why come here for validation? angry

yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok ma. If so be it. May all your children be the ones to be cooking for their wives.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by BePrepared: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ephesians 5:28,31,33 KJV
So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself. [31] For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. [33] Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by bepositive11: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
*toxic home

LordIsaac:
What a home!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by kernniejay(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
Why do you women always think you are doing your husband a favour by having sex with him??

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Jerry299: 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

See bros, you took it too far in my opinion, she is your wife oo. You don't have to take every thing she says word for word, denying her of the food twice sounds harsh to me

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by fluffybaby(f): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Just one bad day and you have escalated it to NL for those 5for 60 Kobo deflated ego "Alpha male" chanting skinny jeans wearing , maga never drop wailing chinches to advise you?
Oya divorce her . That's my own contribution. Beat her up and then Divorce her let's rest.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by oluplus(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
You should have allowed her to eat from the food.

The bigger issue at hand from what you describe seems to be laziness and spending too much time on phone. That is what you need yo address

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

If there is some places to play a fool, with wifey is Numéro uno.

It will grant you long life,aka no arguments. I will cook and serve you,after all she has been doing it for years… habbbba my bros ….

No be every where you go dey show Russia, Oya see as Russia dey take disgrace him self….
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Schoolguy9(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Thank God, you didn't beat her.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Angrymode: 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Threads like this makes me appreciate my wife the more. I don't even know where salt is in our kitchen.

Some women sha!

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by HRprof: 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I just told her that You can never eat from this food this night and tomorrow morning, because you were the one that said you were not hungry that I was troubling you to make food. .
Hope she will not deny you BIOLOGICAL FOOD tomorrow and you come here to complain

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by RPG2020(m): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Techsupport:

yeah right. did you marry one of those kept women... hahahaha good luck to you

You need Christ
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by dnawah(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

this one no go last,by they fruit you shall know them.i dey even wash bed sheets
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by AlphaTaikun: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

I just stood up and enter the kitchen to make the stew. As I was making the stew, my wife that said she's not feeling fine was busy watching film on her phone. She complained earlier that her head is hefty and aching her that she can't stand up from the bed, but she stood up and start looking for the BT Audio to connect to her phone so that she'll be able to hear the film audio very well.

You should have noticed the red
flags before getting married to
this young woman.

You should not feel guilty about
not giving her out of the food. You need to start setting boundaries
by being flexible and firm so that her brain gets rebooted.

But don't get verbally or physically violent with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yemi1504: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

You did right bro! But this gender, the way they think and behave like children is becoming alarming. Seems to be their disease in this generation. And yes, I have had a few of them here. I left my last ex because of her childish behaviours and tantrums too. Make we kuku know say we dey date kid, e for better SMH.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yemi1504: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

But am having a conscience like am starving my wife or being wicked.

Don't! She will get around as they eventually do since they act like children! Only few of them are so petty like my last ex.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yemi1504: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
360degreess:
..Senseless talk,thats y most of u girls don't last in marriages because of arrogancy and ego..

Abi. No wonder with the way they think and behave, marriages are just falling apart left, right and centre!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by yemi1504: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fairmedia:
All these modern day feminist wives grin

You can say that again! Reason one has to look specifically for the red flags of feminists while dating them!
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by Lapex38(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
My brother, you have made her get used to it nah...
I was once in that shoe. This gender of homosapiens sometimes take good men like us for granted.
I think you shouldn't have denied her the food because you will not tell me that that was the first time she did that thing. You better let her know that all those things you have been doing is her duty that she shouldn't take your assistance for granted.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by AlphaTaikun: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
elantraceey:
You did nothing wrong. Some ladies tend to misuse the help offered to them. Stop cooking totally. Get food outside if you're hungry and watch her attitude and change. That period will show you the real woman you married. I could be a lazy cook myself but I won't keep my family hungry with silly excuses.
Oh, wow! Tracey... Lol.

You this babe... I'm beginning to suspect your "gender status" with the advice you gave here. Are you sure you're really a female? lipsrsealed

So, I think the dude has been a bit weak and must set boundaries by being firm and flexible to reboot
the young lady's brain. This is why you have to look out for these red
flags of "laziness" and much more while dating any woman prior to getting married.

I'm the kind of man who has an intense liking for stimulating travel and adventure, and love to make people around me live in harmony right from back in the day. So
I ruthlessly screen out anyone
who is not self-motivated, have self-worth, and cannot cook.

Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by MoneyTrees(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

This ain't being a real man
This is a sign of pvssy ass Dem niggar people
People with a big heart
U can't forgive ur wife
Damn!!! Who's issuing marriage certificates these days must be high on Colorado
Simple let her eat
Tell her next is her turn
Marriage supposed to be a game center not a battle field

2 Likes

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by newdawn2017(f): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
bigcee:

Oga, did you read the part where the wife was shouting at him that she can't cook, she said she ain't eating. I'll gladly cook for the family anytime my wife is down. But in this case the woman needs to be disciplined and I love what the op did.
u re disciplining ur student or what u don't understand. But u guys can marry a strong odogwwu woman that will break ur back bone.
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by millionboi(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are not matured,hope you’ll never ask for sex from her again.If I’m her I’ll deny you sex till I decide to let go for making me starve just because I acted silly . I hate tit for tat partners
shey eh u will need the sex too,no b everybody send sex
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by harmony75: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oga you ought to be matured give her to eat after cooking what are you doing!? Why Are you scattering your family?! It's on the record now that you starved your wife?? Of which she cannot do that to you so because you're the man you can get a way with it. Why not take it that she was really tired cook for the rest of the family to show you're a gentle man with maturity. This is what brings problems in the home, apologies to your wife for this both of you should communicate more!

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by newdawn2017(f): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Blue86:
At op.
Your wife has just officially indirectly handled cooking matters to you.

I want you to do something.
I want you to make rules, defined ordered rules in YOUR HOME.

WHAT did I say?
Defined ordered rules in YOUR HOME.

IF she can't bear it.
Let her go and receive home training from her parents.

Till then stay put from other women.
And if she goes after another man.
Then she officially has given you grounds to marry a new wife, and marriage anulled.

You are the man.
And that is your house.
And order and delegated responsibilities keep it grounded.
marriage Kee u their. Why re u sounding like d op is God's gift to d woman, ?? It's a partnership, not a lordship. What u wrote her is nonsense. U re s Rabid animal running amok undecided
Re: I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. by MadamOk(f): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wahalur grin grin grin this gender like small small drama sha, if you be man if you nor get heart nor put body oooo grin grin

More sweetness to your marriage

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Absconded With Our Kids / Husbands Who Demand Their Wives Submit Their Salaries To Them / What Do We Expect A 40 Year Old Man To Have Achieved In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.