Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. (2853 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Brown Ideye Abandoned And Denied His Children With His Ukraine Girlfriend Yana V / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by qtguru(m): 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Kikikikik you are still this confused because I don’t support the brainwashed modern day slavery you guys dishes out on this forum.Youll be disappointed for a long time and hope you’ve left akure because I don’t know what you are still doing there if you don’t have ulterior motives,thank your stars I don’t have your fiancées number

As long as you don't pay bride price or have the ability to marry someone, all you've said is theory feminism. You will enter a man's house and still wash plate las las. Your predecessors did it before you and you shall follow suit.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by qtguru(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
@Iyaebe

Also pick a side and stay.

you usually say you hate guys who do feminist and share the bills, so if the guy is traditional and paying the bills, where do you think your azz is supposed to be ?........................................Kitchen

Abi you are now feminist in this thread now. Pick a struggle aunty or uncle grin

4 Likes

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:

As long as you don't pay bride price or have the ability to marry someone, all you've said is theory feminism. You will enter a man's house and still wash plate las las. Your predecessors did it before you and you shall follow suit.

I don’t have problems washing plates and functioning perfectly in my domestic duties but no man should ask me to be a provider and share bills,you guys think it’s easy taking care of the homefront abi? I as a person wish to have a functional home no matter what it will cost me,I will never raise children that’ll be a menace to the society,non of my kids will be found wanting in the ills of the society and I can’t achieve that if my husband asked me to start hustling like him all in a bid to share bills.When and if I get married, I owe my husband and kids total care,peace of mind,raise good and excellent kids for him and makes sure he’s happy,just achieving all these will make me fulfilled,it’s not about money for me.Remember I never said I won’t assist him when there’s need to.Get my point please.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:
@Iyaebe

Also pick a side and stay.

you usually say you hate guys who do feminist and share the bills, so if the guy is traditional and paying the bills, where do you think your azz is supposed to be ?........................................Kitchen

Abi you are now feminist in this thread now. Pick a struggle aunty or uncle grin
Hate guys who do feminist? I don’t get you aunty
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by qtguru(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don’t have problems washing plates and functioning perfectly in my domestic duties but no man should ask me to be a provider and share bills,you guys think it’s easy taking care of the homefront abi? I as a person wish to have a functional home no matter what it will cost me,I will never raise children that’ll be a menace to the society,non of my kids will be found wanting in the ills of the society and I can’t achieve that if my husband asked me to start hustling like him all in a bid to share bills.When and if I get married, I owe my husband and kids total care,peace of mind,raise good and excellent kids for him and makes sure he’s happy,just achieving all these will make me fulfilled,it’s not about money for me.Remember I never said I won’t assist him when there’s need to.Get my point please.

Aunty some of us don't issues paying bills, and some of us already hustle to take care of the family but that plate you must wash is my own.

1 Like

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:

Aunty some of us don't issues paying bills, and some of us already hustle to take care of the family but that plate you must wash is my own.

Now you are talking, don’t worry about washing plates, I go even wash underwears join as long as I see you are really trying as a husband and I’ll also get you gifts time to time.I can give my all to a good and responsible man who also appreciates my own sacrifices.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by rickleye: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oturatetuala:
How i wish nairaland could do voice note, I have lots on my mind about the issue.

well start typing now.. eager to read
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by qtguru(m): 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Now you are talking, don’t worry about washing plates, I go even wash underwears join as long as I see you are really trying as a husband and I’ll also get you gifts time to time.I can give my all to a good and responsible man who also appreciates my own sacrifices.

You get, that is why I say all these feminist thing is on Twitter and NL, Nigerian homes everyone plays a role and that works for us. African men are providers and the wives must make his life easier.

4 Likes

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by rickleye: 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Blunttruth:

Iyaebe was totally wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't want to believe it was a test. I don't support the man not giving his wife food. Being suck doesn't mean you can't press phone. Let love lead.

Perfectly said .. Let Love Lead.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:

You get, that is why I say all these feminist thing is on Twitter and NL, Nigerian homes everyone plays a role and that works for us. African men are providers and the wives must make his life easier.
When love truly exist between two people,the issue of bills sharing will not even arise,you won’t even want to see your partner struggling too hard to meet up , you’ll assist him without been told, it’s just that mentality of bills sharing (some are even advocating for 50:50) that I detest so much
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Blunttruth:

Iyaebe was totally wrong. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't want to believe it was a test. I don't support the man not giving his wife food. Being suck doesn't mean you can't press phone. Let love lead.
I’m not wrong,if my husband can be so cruel to starve me because I acted silly then I can starve him too of sex and like I said I hate tit for tat partners

1 Like

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:

Maids are there sha so don’t subject your wife to slavery
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by qtguru(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Maids are there sha so don’t subject your wife to slavery
I cook too nau, but you must enter the kitchen too. I don't get the big deal. I clean the house, cook and do everything. Only a lazy person has issue understanding this, it's being an Adult. If there's a maid then she has to take role in other things. I can't stand a lazy person doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
qtguru:
I cook too nau, but you must enter the kitchen too. I don't get the big deal. I clean the house, cook and do everything. Only a lazy person has issue understanding this, it's being an Adult. If there's a maid then she has to take role in other things. I can't stand a lazy person doing nothing.
Take role in other things like what?
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Redoil:
the solution to this is for men to marry more than one wife

our fathers and fore fathers did it heaven did not fall
So in order to resolve issues that have to do with ego, in marriage, a man should marry more than one wife? So should women also so same? undecided

At this stage in your development as an individual, it has yet to occur to you that the reason we are where we are today is infact because those you call fathers and forefathers were mistaken in believing that was the way to resolve issues? undecided

1 Like

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Blunttruth: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
I’m not wrong,if my husband can be so cruel to starve me because I acted silly then I can starve him too of sex and like I said I hate tit for tat partners
You hate tit for tat and yet you are doing the same thing. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by flokii: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guys are becoming smarter now.. if their wife starts denying them sex, they look for one smallie that'll be satisfying them on the side. Majority of married men you see cheating were driven to the act by their wives.
She deny you sex, you deny her sex too, stop paying the bills, stop buying foodstuffs and stop eating her food.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Karleb(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
I hate men wey dey mumu.

Girl wey dey cook for herself before she marry now turn you to cook because you be best husband.

In family, there are duties and if you don't do you duty there will be repercussions. That's how I was taught.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by BigRocky: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Redoil:

Bro ur signature bad grin grin grin
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by doubleZ88(m): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
To me the man was absolutely right. he just averted a serious calamity from befalling him as a man.
If he hadn't taken that bold stand he would have been turned into a vegetable in his own house and made less a man.

One thing I know about that gender is the fact that when given the slightest chance of taking advantage of a man they take it with full prejudice without considering the consequences of their actions.

Cooking, doing some laundry and chores in d house only makes you romantic but d moment u continuously do that, that will be your duty in d family while d woman goes to the state of idleness. she sits back watching movies or surfing d net while u do the whole chores and still prepare something to eat.

The woman met a good indeed. if it was in d days of our forefathers, they won't even think of trying such stunts otherwise they would be sent packing the very next minute.

1 Like

Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Nomwey: 6:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
May i never marry a woman who has only puna to offer in Jesus' name
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by player007(m): 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Redoil:

Marry ONE first let’s see if you will be able to take care of her.
Re: About The Man That Denied His Wife Food On Front Page. by Stargurl20(f): 9:35am On May 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Shut up and be loyal to your man
Yes, daddy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / Today I Met With South Africa President (photo) / ~~why Are Girls Temperamental~~?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.