Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife (1637 Views)

How Did You Lay A Foreign Babe / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Suspect1: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Youa n your neighbor are bitch arses... The only one who has a right to lay hands on my wife are her parents and I.. And I am not going to lay hands on my wife .. so her brother will understand what pain is...
Your neighbor is a bitch and you too for not going with him to whoop that he brother's arse...
I don't care how wayward and stubborn he is ,he will collect better mending bro...
I go beat am to the extent he will be hospitalised for months ...
Next time he wants to act out and sees his sister aka my wife... He will remember not to smack women he didn't give birth to ...

Weak men... Spits..
You and your neighbor should.hide your heads in shame... After beating your wife and you did nothing tomorrow he will slap you

noise! Like u are 100%percent sure u would win d fight... Keep shut and get out!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by IvarDboneless: 1:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I know say e no go Tay one RBC go enter dey talk rubbish... Paddy if you see me you go run..that your tiny dick go enter your abdomen..

You think I belong to this your dirty generation where you guys turned everything upside down...

Better behave and get out of my comments ...

Stinking thing
You dey Lag? I want make we see
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Suspect1: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
He should arrest him and deal with him and God forbids but if I’m the woman ehn and my husband didn’t do anything, I’ll never cook or give him sex for as long as I want till the pain leaves my heart
noise maker, then he would get the sex from another person.

Wait are u trying to say you got nothing to offer other than sex? Tweh! Ur matter they vexs me.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Guderian(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I know say e no go Tay one RBC go enter dey talk rubbish... Paddy if you see me you go run..that your tiny dick go enter your abdomen..

You think I belong to this your dirty generation where you guys turned everything upside down...

Better behave and get out of my comments ...

Stinking thing

You are simply blind and na inside ditch you go land.
You think is everything they use power for.
Animalia

I SPIT on you inside the ditch

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
SilentQueen:
I guess the man should report him to their family members especially their parents to sort it out since it even happened in their family house, I wouldn't advice the man to hit his brother in-law!!! Cos the family might turn it against him

OP....
Take this advice...
The issue didn't happen in your house, it happened in theirs, so you don't know for certainty what exactly went wrong....

And besides...
Her parents and other family members were most likely present and they did nothing, find out why before you take any action undecided....

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by TYCO77: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
IvarDboneless:
What will be the best approach to this matter. My Neighbor needs advice...mind you the said guy is a kinda stubborn and wayward and he is the second son of the family.
The wife went to spend a holiday at the family house where it happened.
Advice Advice Advice...

Get him arrested for assault on Friday night, release him Monday morning and get him rearrested then release him Wednesday morning.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by rickleye: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

The topic just pissed me off. He even had time to come here and be asking advise? What has happened to the real men In our society.?...

My wife? Me her husband doesn't beat her it's one useles brother that will beat her? Insha korofo I will make sure the guy sleeps in hospital...

Two wrongs don't make a right. It wasn't done in the dude's presence now. Plus you can only beat on someone you can overpower. What happens if the brother is a military man or cop. Report to the parents and advice them that such a behaviour is totally unacceptable. If the brother has an issue with my wife report to you guys ( parents) or me. I paid the bride price an assault on her is an assault on me.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by KingOfTheDamned: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Guderian:

You are simply blind and na inside ditch you go land.
You think is everything they use power for.
Animalia

I SPIT on you inside the ditch

Internet tough guy

No worry e go clear for your eye
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by KingOfTheDamned: 5:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
IvarDboneless:

You dey Lag? I want make we see

Iv for arena for jibowu make we see there
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by KingOfTheDamned: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Suspect1:
noise! Like u are 100%percent sure u would win d fight... Keep shut and get out!

See this animal that goes around typing nonsense.. you are not the first nor will you be the last ..
Chasing an internet moment will get you hurt ...
Trust me ...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by IvarDboneless: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Iv for arena for jibowu make we see there
Idi*t nothing like arena for jibowu... I dey morroco for bariga.. I go dm my num..I take God beg you no fall my hand oo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by KingOfTheDamned: 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
IvarDboneless:

Idi*t nothing like arena for jibowu... I dey morroco for bariga.. I go dm my num..I take God beg you no fall my hand oo

I be idiot ,? Nothing like arean for jibowu? grin

Paddy post your number or DM me your real cc ... No quote me talk nonsese o... Just DM be a man wey na man born, don't be a bitch like your cursed father be a man

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Suspect1: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

See this animal that goes around typing nonsense.. you are not the first nor will you be the last ..
Chasing an internet moment will get you hurt ...
Trust me ...
noise indeed!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
IvarDboneless:
What will be the best approach to this matter. My Neighbor needs advice...mind you the said guy is a kinda stubborn and wayward and he is the second son of the family.
Advice Advice Advice...
What I will do? Hia! It should already be my in-laws asking me to please withdraw an assault case. Nobody has the right to lay a finger on my wife. If she offends you, report her to me man to man. I will address it with her.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Yomit71(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I swear I will beat that guy to a coma no be small ...

Next time he sis his sister it's good morning ma he will great her ... Weak arse man
No sense in this comment.
What has your uncultured wife do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Iceberg3: 6:54am On Apr 05, 2022
IvarDboneless:
What will be the best approach to this matter. My Neighbor needs advice...mind you the said guy is a kinda stubborn and wayward and he is the second son of the family.l punk arsse IvartheMENTAL hotoroMENTAL... lazy weak hotoroMENTAL..dem beat Ur wife,you come use style dey look for help here,falling hand mental grin
Advice Advice Advice...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife by Oturatetuala(m): 9:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Family shit not anyone's problem.

Dream Come Through, I've Found Love In The Northern Part Of Nig / Do You Have A Song That Reminds You Of Someone / Who Propounded The Okafor's Law? (A Thread)