Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? (43691 Views)

If Only I Was A womaniser Or Drug Addict........ / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Can You Date A Smoker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Omotosho1090905(m): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
As a woman once you don’t do any there’s nothing stopping you from finding a man that does neither but our girls are quick to rush to marry and the challenges they face there chase them out. Please guys check on your married peeps most of them are languishing in emotional distress

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by prophetfire: 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
. I don't do any of those.
All of them are disgusting to my spirit,soul and body.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by T4kbaba(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
A smoker, sha.

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Suspect1:
bragging noise!
Hahahaha...the meme grin grin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by dazzlingd(m): 8:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
A man can be none of this or more
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Zchi1052(m): 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

angry

person wey dey smoke not more than 1 per day..
or person wey no dy smoke follow body everyday..

is same as social smokers too.

An Englisher weldone
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Jecint: 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
I can't cope with any of them
helinues:
Ladies, according to you, if you were to choose just one of the listed above, which can you cope/live with?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Michelle70(m): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

I don't do any of it.
I am a demisexual so I cant be a womanizer, the smell of smoke irritates me and except chivita, I no deh drink any other
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by texannaija: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Na una know d one wey una wan pick BT las las don't trade giftcard with grip app they are all rippers, face to face vendor nai sure pass. Be warned

I actually can recommend seanwilliam @seanwilliam …
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Jeon(f): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zchi1052:

An Englisher weldone
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by coolh3ad(m): 8:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
A chronic gambler is worst than all

99% of smokers also womanize

and drink (both heavy and light drinkers)
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Chechelee: 8:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
None please
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Slurity(m): 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

I can boldly say i Dont Dont do any of these even though i know i am not perfect.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by lilvicky68(m): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Is that so? grin grin grin

But in the context of the OP's question, this your stat is way out of it. The english and logic implies that one does not mix with the other. Three separate vices has been listed, so PICK ONE. It's closed, the options weren't free. You wan kill us wey dey answer? There are men who have all three for sure also, and mentioning them would have defeated the point of this thread. We'd rather not choose any, too, if the question was like, "which vice of a man can you (not) live with?" Any other accompanying vices that you're bringing from the real world to add here must NOT be among the listed options. The assumption is that a man or a potential date has just one of those three... so which would you live with? smiley Even though I get you're trying to think somehow abstractly and out of the box, Sensei Lily.
Ok Ma..
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Olidan(f): 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
cheesy
Beebah2000:
Abi cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Druggey(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tonnierichy:

You don see person dey encourage to dey do rubbish now, your problem don finish
what's the rubbish you're talking about? cool
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by haabidah666: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by BESTScientist1: 9:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Silent killer
[
quote author=SilentQueen post=111541333] ;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands[/quote]
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Ijoba85: 9:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
I'm not doing any , would u marry me?
vanida6:
even if dis question was the last to answer in jamb hall to get admission to the school i want,,, i would said none of the aboved,

i hate those 3 tinx in my life.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Ijoba85: 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
Oya now , choose me , I don't do any
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
smoker wink
occasionally though.

Because Alcohol is Haram ko? grin

Womanizing isn't bad... he is allowed to have like 4 women grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by tibatobi: 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Non please I wish myself well

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by meobizy(f): 11:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yet all three get married every Saturday. Foolish forum.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Demigod22: 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
DaBogu:
Fear them any man that doesn't do any one of the three

Hahaha, I don't know what you are trying to say but I don't do any of those things mentioned.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by RexTramadol1: 11:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
A man can be none of the three

But if he adds not a football lover to the list

He ain’t no guy
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by donogaga(m): 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

I don't do any of the aforementioned. I can beat my chest anywhere.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Beebah2000:
Abi cheesy

Lol. Outright,.. Anything can happen... That's just the way it is

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2022
meobizy:
Yet all three get married every Saturday. Foolish forum.

Savage
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Apr 02, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nnefada: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2022
When did being single become a sin.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Suspect1: 1:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Munzy14:
Hahahaha...the meme grin grin
noise indeedgrin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by FromZeroToHero(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2022
I don't do any of these. The last time I took alcohol was about 2years ago and it was just a bottle of Heineken. The last time I smoked was when I was about 14years old. We normally fold exercise book with dried paw paw leave inside and smoke. For the past 4years that I got married I Have not slept with another woman except my wife. It might sound unbelievable but it's true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / When Your Beauty Becomes a curse.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.