Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? (43769 Views)

If Only I Was A womaniser Or Drug Addict........ / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Can You Date A Smoker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Mvena(f): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Smoke AZ and get all answers right
I don’t like AZ, I prefer loud
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Mvena:

I don’t like AZ, I prefer loud

This one Loud...
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Why?
well..... I just prefer smoker. But let him don't be addicted to it, if not problem go dey.
I won't choose drunkard because of their potbelly. I hate potbelly. But sha, no be all drunkard dey get potbelly.
Womaniser, no be only me him go dey look. undecided
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
well..... I just prefer smoker. But let him don't be addicted to it, if not problem go dey.
I won't choose drunkard because of their potbelly. I hate potbelly. But sha, no be all drunkard dey get potbelly.
Womaniser, no be only me him go dey look. undecided

Smoking... I know what it entails to be one tho
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Smoking... I know what it entails to be one tho
well...... okay, Almon. cool
But, if you be woman, which one you go pick? undecided
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
well...... okay, Almon. cool
But, if you be woman, which one you go pick? undecided

Its not there. But its the most dangerous.

A man that GAMBLES
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by jyz200(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

A man that GAMBLES
He will end up using you to gamble grin
But to be serious with you, gambling goes hand in hand with some of the listed sh**t
Womanizing and drinking
Gambling and drinking
Etc
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

A man that GAMBLES
wow shocked shocked buhahaha grin grin
Haba!! Are you serious?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Beebah2000:
wow shocked shocked buhahaha grin grin
Haba!! Are you serious?

I am... He could hit the jackpot someday

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2022
jyz200:

He will end up using you to gamble grin
But to be serious with you, gambling goes hand in hand with some of the listed sh**t
Womanizing and drinking
Gambling and drinking
Etc

Oluwa fit run am one day nigggga hit pot of gold
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by flames007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
I don't do any of these shits. They are a billion other ways to live pleasurably without ruining your health and plugging into any hole you come across.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by JerySmalls(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Na una know d one wey una wan pick BT las las don't trade giftcard with grip app they are all rippers, face to face vendor nai sure pass. Be warned
Trade with me, we can video chat before any deal, I am genuine...
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Benwallt(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

sorry, mistake.
not less 2 or one at the dot.
There are guys fit in to the category

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Davido does everything and ladies love him including ur sister and ur babe

wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by integrity16(m): 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Show me a womanizer and I will also show you a smoker and a drunk. They all go together.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by biggy4joe(m): 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Na true you talk.

But, wetin u reason sotey u come get this kweshun as the end point of your reasoning?
Na loud!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by lexy2014: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:
Ladies, according to you, if you were to choose just one of the listed above, which can you cope/live with?

Why should a woman have to live with any of these?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by yinkeys(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Na una know d one wey una wan pick BT las las don't trade giftcard with grip app they are all rippers, face to face vendor nai sure pass. Be warned
Thanks for exposing them
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
why are you gay?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by jericco1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
Are you married
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by yupyuprb: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smoker, I think it's hot
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Mohamizy: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
have you forgotten some religious people don't do any those, especially staunch Muslim men and Christian men
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
I cud cope a little with a smoker...but a drunk and a womanizer no way
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Quiny32323: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
vanida6:
even if dis question was the last to answer in jamb hall to get admission to the school i want,,, i would said none of the aboved,

i hate those 3 tinx in my life.

Then you won't be getting a real dawg, one thing must kill a man no be joke.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by DaveHarry(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
The specie you are directing dis question to, don't even know what they need in a relationship. Waste of question!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
mad girl will go choose that smokers and the idoit girl will choose the drinkard
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Lanretoye(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
A chronic gambler is worst than all
even life itself na gamble,you only know when you came in,you never can tell when u gonna gettat.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Dialpad: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol, Nigerian women don't care if you do the 3, so long as you are financially ok, they will accept anything

vanida6:
even if dis question was the last to answer in jamb hall to get admission to the school i want,,, i would said none of the aboved,

i hate those 3 tinx in my life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Stop asking these dumb questions these ladies will never say the truth.
The Fact is

She will cope with and Tolerate as well as Submit to A man if she is Attracted to Him Despite his Habits . If he’s a Womaniser it’s a Bonus . if you think I’m joking take a look around you
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by DaveHarry(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
ernnie457:
I cud cope a little with a smoker...but a drunk and a womanizer no way
Same you that will go out to the bar with ur bf every Saturdays and Sundays to get drunk?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Timblaze(m): 6:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Womaniser�
occasionally though���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open! / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.