Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? (43723 Views)

If Only I Was A womaniser Or Drug Addict........ / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Can You Date A Smoker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Na double edge sword be this ooh! Make I take break, come back come see answers! Laughing time activated! Work today is so good! cool
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Akalia(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
Potential man killer spotted.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by samuelson06(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:
A smoker, sha.

But the person might end up with cardiovascular disease. Again, how would you even feel kissing a ciggie-smelling mouth?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Toks2008(m): 6:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Funny enough i dont do any of these.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by joshuaidibia(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...

Me na movies o. I'm so addicted to movies. And the more I watch the more I get educated one way or another. There are few people that can discuss movies with me.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by lilvicky68(m): 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lanretoye:
even life itself na gamble,you only know when you came in,you never can tell when u gonna gettat.
K
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by emmyluizzz: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands
says a confused girl that kissed her cousin

you are a confused m*therfucking hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
For you to say this shows that "you no even get liver or morale" or capacity or ability to do such. Na fear fear girl you be.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
None thanks I will rather be single than date or marry these sort of men

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by emmyluizzz: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
you all ladies should go for a smoker who smoke with sense and dignity

they are all real
real niggas smoke
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Smoke + women >>>>>>

Hard shit.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by phemmyfour: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:
Ladies, according to you, if you were to choose just one of the listed above, which can you cope/live with?
Smoker, he won't live long to live with me
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Na una know d one wey una wan pick BT las las don't trade giftcard with grip app they are all rippers, face to face vendor nai sure pass. Be warned
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by majamajic(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
samuelson06:

But the person might end up with cardiovascular disease. Again, how would you even feel kissing a ciggie-smelling mouth?

So she should go for a womanizer ?
That one no smell
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Johnkay225: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=helinues post=111540148]

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...[/qu
That's an assumption... There are people who do none of those ....
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by simpleseyi: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
I combine all.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by redcliff: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
vanida6:
even if dis question was the last to answer in jamb hall to get admission to the school i want,,, i would said none of the aboved,

i hate those 3 tinx in my life.

I dont do 3 of them.. lets relate grin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
I like woman but I don't do any. We just dey try maintain. E no easy
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
samuelson06:

So toothpaste and mouthwash have finished in all this world?

I'll take my chances with the probability of a CVD.

Alcohol and womanising have their health risks, too. But smoking effect is long-term and not on a day-to-day basis. I won't face the shame and mental impairment and poor judgments and infidelity that comes with a drunkard and a sex addict. Not to even talk of the potential domestic abuse from a drunk. He fit run in front of train or go sleep under trailer. Fit carry my phone or "seize" am or him phone dey call random people, saying nonsense about me and jeopardising shxt. I'll die faster like that. And infidelity...let's no even go there.

There are way too many advantages a smoker gad over the rest. All will still squander money on their vices, but yet, what they'll spend will be incomparable. A womaniser can spend 30k in a sitting; a drunk 11k on five bottles, a cigarette smoker abi? Shey that's the kind of smoker we're talking about? I doubt say he fit spend 2k for cigarette packs even if he was smoking back to back.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
vanida6:
even if dis question was the last to answer in jamb hall to get admission to the school i want,,, i would said none of the aboved,

i hate those 3 tinx in my life.
Lol. I'll take it your man doesn't do any of them then
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
None of the above it will end in tears.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
Murderer grin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Tonnierichy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Druggey:

Aaswearagad cool
You don see person dey encourage to dey do rubbish now, your problem don finish
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by DaBogu: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Demigod22:
For those saying men do one of those things, we have men that don't smoke, drink nor womanize. I don't do any of those things, but I do other things since we all have vice.
Fear them any man that doesn't do any one of the three
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by phorget(m): 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Thank goodness I'm not into any of those shits... undecided
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't do any of those so why should I put up with one who does.

None for me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Extrastiv01(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
You would choose these three ahead of a chronic and unrepentant gambler
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

says a confused girl that kissed her cousin

you are a confused m*therfucking hypocrite
what the hell is wrong with Nlanders angry ...This is very insensitive of you, I have been calm but now I can't overlook y'all anymore Fool!

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Damiflow: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
what the hell is wrong with Nlanders angry ...This is very insensitive of you, I have been calm but now I can't overlook y'all anymore Fool!
You either choose to ignore that little boy or drag him on this thread..
He is a very mindless kid..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by emmyluizzz: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
you are a bloody f**l

insensitive dirty c*nt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Why Are Men Scared Of Marrying Female Nurses? / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.