Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? (43759 Views)

If Only I Was A womaniser Or Drug Addict........ / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / Can You Date A Smoker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by BigYash: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Pass me the lighter ... Any girl wen no bring yash cause say ,nigga dey smoke weed (not cigret ) doesn't know what she is missing. grin. Pass me the lighter.. I wanna light the cooking gas... Sorry,my kpoli...
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
emmyluizzz:

senior sister kill you there

na you born me na

I have noticed you keep bringing age to this stupid matter
senior man..you mate don accomplished many things ...
na your type the find respect

Ogun kill you there
E pain am...Asiere

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ola4lead:

What type of Queen � is that? Haba
A silent one

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by faithfull18(f): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ishilove:

You will not ask for beta tin, rather you want us to pick from the dregs of manhood.

Mscheeeew.
Thank you oh

@Op, none.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Codeye(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
That's a big maybe. I don't drink, don't smoke and surely don't womanize .so it very likely there are many like me out there.
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by okwusdaddy: 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
A womanizer is the worst of them,he could infect his wife with an STD,he cannot save money,most of his time would be spent on other women etc. A drunk to is equally as bad.I think a smoker is more preferable no wonder the bible did not really condem it.The doctors that said a smoker is most likely to die young not that he is definitely going to die young. While in the UK I saw a lot of people in thier 70s and 80s still smoking.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by okoroemeka(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Even mami-water no fit answer this kweshun.
what of some us that does all of the above + more optional extras,women are trying,I beg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hustlerlomo:
Na una know d one wey una wan pick BT las las don't trade giftcard with grip app they are all rippers, face to face vendor nai sure pass. Be warned

I got a legit vendor
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by flejnr2(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
we smoke good kush together baby
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Echoban: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands

Na u born am wey u wan kill am ni The effontery undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Ojemedad: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Na you go still come NL come tell us sey your husband na chimney sey make we advice you

U asked for her choice and she chose, bros una too harsh for this NL
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by holatin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
helinues:

But the truth is, hardly a guy won't also do one of it , casual or normal...
thank God you said hardly. I don't do any. and I have a cousin who don't too. decent people dey. Dem just scarce ni. I also have a friend at 31 who don't drink, smoke nor womanize. just started having sex at 30.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Randy111(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
;None pls I can't deal with all these attitude because I can end up killing him with by bare hands

That is if he doesn't kill you first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by udomma1005(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

not smoking every day or as smoking an average of less than one cigarette a day.
Average of less than 1,dat one na smoker sef?

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by koyyess: 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why would any reasonable female choose any of them? undecided

Second hand smoking= cancer
Womaniser= STDs/ herpes/ hiv
Drunkard= poverty and domestic violence

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by samuelson06(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So toothpaste and mouthwash have finished in all this world?

I'll take my chances with the probability of a CVD.

Alcohol and womanising have their health risks, too. But smoking effect is long-term and not on a day-to-day basis. I won't face the shame and mental impairment and poor judgments and infidelity that comes with a drunkard and a sex addict. Not to even talk of the potential domestic abuse from a drunk. He fit run in front of train or go sleep under trailer. Fit carry my phone or "seize" am or him phone dey call random people, saying nonsense about me and jeopardising shxt. I'll die faster like that. And infidelity...let's no even go there.

There are way too many advantages a smoker gad over the rest. All will still squander money on their vices, but yet, what they'll spend will be incomparable. A womaniser can spend 30k in a sitting; a drunk 11k on five bottles, a cigarette smoker abi? Shey that's the kind of smoker we're talking about? I doubt say he fit spend 2k for cigarette packs even if he was smoking back to back.

Your argument is valid. I give up.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by InnoBest188(m): 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:

not smoking every day or as smoking an average of less than one cigarette a day.
How in earth is that possible 1 cigarette a whole full day . .
What if he only smoke Carnabis Sativa?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by InnoBest188(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Codeye:
That's a big maybe. I don't drink, don't smoke and surely don't womanize .so it very likely there are many like me out there.

Dey deceive yourselt
grin
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
samuelson06:
Your argument is valid. I give up.

Just laidat? grin Toh.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by IamRegal: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
surgevessel:

I do none of these, infact I dont gamble, I don't even follow football matches. Those who knows me well would tell you my routine, work to the house, I am a martial artist, infact a couch. I spend my time propanding some new counter attack matrix, even when I'm in bed.

I dissociated from friends who found me weird for not doing any of those shits. Life is less complicated when you learn to set your limits.

You sound like someone I know
Do you by chance live in Abeokuta ?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Bbbw: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Jeon(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
udomma1005:
Average of less than 1,dat one na smoker sef?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Tribalism123(m): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Finally
I do well on the 3
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by emmyluizzz: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I ain't looking for respect not even from a boy like you..read my lips..tell that woman at home to help you...

Get a solution to your life issues and stop coming here to wail at a lady..little boy keeps proving how mindless he is.. grin

chai baba don quote

you must be on top of the world right now

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by emmyluizzz: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
SilentQueen:
E pain am...Asiere
pain who

you are the pained one here cos I put you in your place
next time don't come here a rant like a hypocrite you are

Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
lilvicky68:
99% of smokers also womanize

Is that so? grin grin grin

But in the context of the OP's question, this your stat is way out of it. The english and logic implies that one does not mix with the other. Three separate vices has been listed, so PICK ONE. It's closed, the options weren't free. You wan kill us wey dey answer? There are men who have all three for sure also, and mentioning them would have defeated the point of this thread. We'd rather not choose any, too, if the question was like, "which vice of a man can you (not) live with?" Any other accompanying vices that you're bringing from the real world to add here must NOT be among the listed options. The assumption is that a man or a potential date has just one of those three... so which would you live with? smiley Even though I get you're trying to think somehow abstractly and out of the box, Sensei Lily.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

I am... He could hit the jackpot someday
Abi cheesy
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Emdebby2: 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
Drunk not good...when he comes back home after getting drunk, he may beat you up at a slightest provocation.
Womaniser worse...he will bring STDs home.
Smoker manageable... at least he's damaging his own lungs.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
smoker wink
occasionally though.
cigar or weed?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by bizzibodi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ishilove:

Why can't all these qualities be encapsulated in one preek?
See greed she want all in one.
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
bizzibodi:

See greed she want all in one.
It's not greed. Why can't we have it all?
Re: Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? by bizzibodi(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Womanising is better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / My Girlfriend Kisses With Her Eyes Open!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.