Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39088 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by davosea(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
April fool on the beat
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by heniford2: 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Scam angry
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Newcastle2023(m): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
NobeBeans:
I got an sms and email from NATIONAL YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND this evening that reads:

You've been selected as beneficiary of National Youth Investment Funds. Check ur mail for details...

The email goes thus:

Dear NYIF Beneficiary,

The Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports is partnering with NPF MFB Plc as one of the Disbursing parties for the National Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) nationwide.

Your name/SME has been forwarded to us as one of the successful beneficiaries. You are therefore required to either;

Visit our website www.npfmicrofinancebank.com to open account.
Through our USSD *5757#
Download the mobile App through Play Store or Apple Store
Visit any of our branches nearest to your location as listed below; [color=#000099][/color]

The authentic program is Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, not National Youth Investment Fund. The last batch of applicants that were shortlisted did their training on the 16th of November, 2021 and they haven't heard back from them since then. They also partner with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank and not the one stated in the above message.

SCAM ALERT!
Please be careful who you give your BVN.

5 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by jbcul4ril(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Zzyy:
I got the sms. Then the same mail u posted here. I've opened d account. Don't know d next step.
Visit the nearest branch of the bank with your bvn, national id and 2passport photograph to perfect the documentation.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by jbcul4ril(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Newcastle2023:

The authentic program is Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, not National Youth Investment Fund. The last batch of applicants that were shortlisted did their training on the 16th of November, 2021 and they haven't heard back from them since then. They also partner with NIRSAL Microfinance Bank and not the one stated in the above message.

SCAM ALERT!
It is good to be scam sensitive but you are wrong. This batch is done through npf Microfinance Bank.

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Sincerely i don't know how some of you managed to graduate from school,NYIF sent you a link that you should open an account with Nigeria police microfinance bank and to you that did not raised a flag?
Gerrout it's real

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by TheWolfen(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Why would mods push an unverified news to front-page?
If anyone got scammed they are partly to blame

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by jbcul4ril(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Sincerely i don't know how some of you managed to graduate from school,NYIF sent you a link that you should open an account with Nigeria police microfinance bank and to you that did not raised a flag?
What is the red flag dealing with a National with one of the largest MFB in Nigeria with over 35 branches across the country? The bank is not for police alone get on Google and educate yourself before you start misleading people.

4 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
I don't know if this is true ooo,but I heard some pple have collected 300k sometimes ago?

I need confirmation pls
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Deeprooted: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
I just checked and I got it too.

Will check their Abuja office on Monday

1 Share

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Jerrosky1986(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
It's a confirmed info.I have opened the account through the app
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Emmyreal4(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
Jerrosky1986:
It's a confirmed info.I have opened the account through the app
when did u open it, cause it is giving me error since yesterday
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Newcastle2023(m): 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Newcastle2023:
SCAM ALERT!
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Hollubiyih(m): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
I got the message as SMS and as mail.
Has been able to generate the account number using the code. Although it takes time before it was generated for me

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Asbata(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
I got the message and open account with ussd code *5757#
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by gaby(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wetin concern Nigeria youth's grants with NigeriaPoliceForce microfinancebank?

Why are things in this country always upside down from the norms in other same climes?

Wetin be all these rubbish?

Even the so-called educated youths are blind to this anomaly so long as money don dey involved...na later dem go begin cry blue murder...

Na wa
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
Congratulations to those who got shortlisted, visit the closest bank branch to complete your documentation....

The focal person i called checked my details, he said i have a pending 260k, that i should complete my documentation thereafter it will be disbursed to the account

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Perfectman91: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
What happens to does who did the training but didn't receive this text message?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by theamazonguru(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
My question is did you apply for it?
Or you just got the sms from nowhere.
If you actually applied,then there is no need to panic, just follow through the process but be watchful.

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2022
jbcul4ril:

What is the red flag dealing with a National with one of the largest MFB in Nigeria with over 35 branches across the country? The bank is not for police alone get on Google and educate yourself before you start misleading people.

Another Dumb ass,you talk stupidly,the NYIF program is bankroll by NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK operated at each Post office in Nigeria, disbursement and repayment is through that Bank, don't let google replaces your brain

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Taywon:
Congratulations to those who got shortlisted, visit the closest bank branch to complete your documentation....

The focal person i called checked my details, he said i have a pending 260k, that i should complete my documentation thereafter it will be disbursed to the account

What documentation pls expantiate on this?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
ProfGday:

two Passport, valid ID card and utility bill
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by IamAsiri: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Another Dumb ass,you talk stupidly,the NYIF program is bankroll by NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK operated at each Post office in Nigeria, disbursement and repayment is through that Bank, don't let google replaces your brain

NIRSAL already messed up by squandering billions, so they may not trust them at the moment to disburse the funds. Just my thoughts though.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
ProfGday:

Ur passport pix, nation i. D card
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by jbcul4ril(m): 5:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

You are wrong young boy. This is different, it was initiated from the Ministry of Youth and sport development while DBN provided the funds. I will advise you reason more with your head than your legs. It will save you this kind of embarrassment.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by jbcul4ril(m): 5:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
gaby:
Wetin concern Nigeria youth's grants with NigeriaPoliceForce microfinancebank?

Why are things in this country always upside down from the norms in other same climes?

Wetin be all these rubbish?

Even the so-called educated youths are blind to this anomaly so long as money don dey involved...na later dem go begin cry blue murder...

Na wa
What you saying? You don't reason before you type,? Is the microfinance not a bank in Nigeria? Do you actually know what Microfinance banks is all about? I feel like weeping for this write up. Please use this opportunity to study about Microfinance banks. It will help your know-how. Cheers!
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by judetov2(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
It is real, I went to their office to confirm it, the police were even around
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by shabashola(f): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
@taywon pls could u help with the focal person's number to confirm. Thank you
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
jbcul4ril:

You are wrong young boy. This is different, it was initiated from the Ministry of Youth and sport development while DBN provided the funds. I will advise you reason more with your head than your legs. It will save you this kind of embarrassment.

There is nothing you want to tell me about that program that i don't know,i still insist the disbursement and repayment is routed through NIRSAL,DBN,BOI ministry of Finance and CBN are to provide the fund's.
NIRSAL is the last mile.
Get your fact's right,that link was just created by some set of Marketers who are technologically savvy to meet up with their deposit target,you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that,the previous disbursement and repayment are through NIRSAL,as a matter of fact,cash are not being handed down to people any longer,you are to pick your preferred equipment from any of their numerous vendors and pay the corresponding fee on an agreed date.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Actually, You're not as smart as you think you are. How can NPF microfinance be a red flag? How would scammers scam via NPF microfinance?

I call people like you POMPOUS IGNORAMUS

Solatium:

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Dammyofficial(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
I also got the email. It's LEGIT
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
peeps4u:
Actually, You're not as smart as you think you are. How can NPF microfinance be a red flag? How would scammers scam via NPF microfinance?

I call people like you POMPOUS IGNORAMUS

And how does NPF microfinance related to NYIF? some of you just go school but you are not learned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Transocean aptitude test result / Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.