Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39084 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2022
Kindly check the spam of your email or gmail to quickly fill out the form sent by NPF to disburse the money to the open account...

For those having issues with opening of account use internet to download the NPF BANK APP on playstore...

Click opening new account and follow the instructions...

Congrats to everybody

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
NobeBeans:
Kindly check the spam of your email or gmail to quickly fill out the form sent by NPF to disburse the money to the open account...

For those having issues with opening of account use internet to download the NPF BANK APP on playstore...

Congrats to everybody

Hope dey disburse d money fast
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please you guys should update us on how is going as some of us that have been trained still awaiting our invitation mail to proceed to NPF MFB
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
patc:
Please you guys should update us on how is going as some of us that have been trained still awaiting our invitation mail to proceed to NPF MFB
No disrespect bros,na just grace....I'll keep you posted
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
ProfGday:

No disrespect bros,na just grace....I'll keep you posted

Alright
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by adetola77(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
NobeBeans:

Congrats to everybody

My question is after getting the act no via used code is it a must to visit the bank for proper documentation, like updating the act with the nepa bill, passport and I'd card. Hope this will not disregard from getting this loan prior to not updating the act properly. Thanks
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by opeyemhy02(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
adetola77:

My question is after getting the act no via used code is it a must to visit the bank for proper documentation, like updating the act with the nepa bill, passport and I'd card. Hope this will not disregard from getting this loan prior to not updating the act properly. Thanks

Visit the bank for proper documentation to avoid stories and unnecessary issues
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by bennymine: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
1) How long will the payment of the said amount would take before the beneficiary have acess to the money?
The beneficiary is informed about the loan amount approved based on NYIF initial application, beneficiary accepts the offer, money is disbursed to beneficiary's bank account by the partner bank (in this case the Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports NYIF partner bank - NPF Microfinance Bank) for immediate access.

2). Is the money grant or loan?
Money is a loan - For a maximum of 5 years (60 months), Moratorium (temporary period when repayment is not active) up to 1 year (12 months), and interest not more than 5% (repayment in installments).

In addition, beneficiaries shall ensure sensible use of funds, keep good records of their activities and repay their loans as and when due.

NobeBeans:
The question I have in mind are the following:
1)How long will the payment of the said amount would take before the beneficiary have acess to the money?

2) Is the money grant or loan?

Anybody with correct info in the house should attend to the above questions
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by bennymine: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you have questions regarding following the instructions you received, reach out to the Bank via the contacts in the message you received or go to the nearest Bank branch to you and find out yourself.

adetola77:

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
adetola77:

Not validating the acct will not stop you from getting the loan. Your acct has already been created with that acct number, the worst that can happen if the acct isnt validated is to limit the transaction on the said acct,l. So dont fret. You can visit the bank at your pace even after disbursement, don't work yourself up over validation yet
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
bennymine:
1) How long will the payment of the said amount would take before the beneficiary have acess to the money?
The beneficiary is informed about the loan amount approved based on NYIF initial application, beneficiary accepts the offer, money is disbursed to beneficiary's bank account by the partner bank (in this case the Federal Ministry of Youths & Sports NYIF partner bank - NPF Microfinance Bank) for immediate access.

2). Is the money grant or loan?
Money is a loan - For a maximum of 5 years (60 months), Moratorium (temporary period when repayment is not active) up to 1 year (12 months), and interest not more than 5% (repayment in installments).

In addition, beneficiaries shall ensure sensible use of funds, keep good records of their activities and repay their loans as and when due.

What if one refuses to pay back d money will government arrest d person?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Zzyy:

lolz they don't need to . Your BVN is linked to all your bank accounts , they will remove their money immediately any 1 kobo enters any of your bank accounts
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 9:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
simongonner:
lolz they don't need to . Your BVN is linked to all your bank accounts , they will remove their money immediately any 1 kobo enters any of your bank accounts

Lmao those pple grin
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by dewin86(m): 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Trustedhands:
I opened my account today in Ogun state and no money was demanded.

Please where is their office located in Ogun state?
I am in Ogun, I also got the message and the mail.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Trustedhands: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
dewin86:

Please where is their office located in Ogun state?
I am in Ogun, I also got the message and the mail.
Kuto, Abeokuta
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by bennymine: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
When the Loan offer is accepted by the beneficiary, Global Standing Instruction (GSI) mandate will most likely be activated to ensure full repayment of loan.

Global Standing Instruction (GSI) enables the bank to take both principal and interest from any place the loan obligor (loan beneficiary now debtor) has money if such a debtor does not pay back as agreed.

With BVN, there is no way you can hide in any financial institution in Nigeria except you bury your money in the ground.

Also, defaulting financial agreement means you get a bad credit rating with the Credit Bureau Association of Nigeria. This triggers a red flag when you ask for any credit facility (e.g. borrowing money or doing credit purchases like "buy now pay later" )

I doubt NPF MB will have problems finding those to enforce this digitally and physically smiley

Zzyy:

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by EricSmallz(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Thank you Bennymine.
You are a wonderful person.
How did you get to know all these things so well though
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 6:47am On Apr 06, 2022
EricSmallz:
Thank you Bennymine.
You are a wonderful person.
How did you get to know all these things so well though

This was in news few years ago when it was adopted. Banks can now use GSI to retrieve their money from debtors. If you get loan from first bank and you abscond with their money, first bank can use GSI to retrieve their money from access, GT, Zenith or other bank acct linked to your BVN.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by EricSmallz(m): 9:44am On Apr 06, 2022
peeps4u:

This was in news few years ago when it was adopted. Banks can now use GSI to retrieve their money from debtors. If you get loan from first bank and you abscond with their money, first bank can use GSI to retrieve their money from access, GT, Zenith or other bank acct linked to your BVN.
Oh, okay. That's wonderful.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
As anybody hear anything from npf,cos we are supposed to have received the alert by now?

Any info
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Hajeekade: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2022
Good morning guys
Pls I was among the 10,000 shortlisted applicant and I did the training but I did not see the messages and mail
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by youngsum(m): 7:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Hajeekade:
Good morning guys
Pls I was among the 10,000 shortlisted applicant and I did the training but I did not see the messages and mail
let's keep praying that we see ours

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 7:58am On Apr 07, 2022
Hajeekade:
Good morning guys

Same here oo

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 8:37am On Apr 07, 2022
ProfGday:
As anybody hear anything from npf,cos we are supposed to have received the alert by now?

Any info

Omo nothing yet
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 2:27am On Apr 11, 2022
My people,has anybody been to npf office of late to confirm what's delaying the payment of the already disbursed loan into accounts we opened at their bank?

This is Nigeria,don't let any pot-bellied thief run me street oooo

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 7:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Will be disbursed within 4-14 days of loan acceptance

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2022
ProfGday:
My people,has anybody been to npf office of late to confirm what's delaying the payment of the already disbursed loan into accounts we opened at their bank?

even the opening of the account them never do mine since last week Monday , still pending approval
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 12:39pm On Apr 11, 2022
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2022
simongonner:
even the opening of the account them never do mine since last week Monday , still pending approval
Why the delay? You should have gotten the account number. I opened mine last week (Thursday) & received the account number on Saturday. Try to visit the bank once more or contact the number stated with the branch location. You can find this in the email that contains the bank branches.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by akolat(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
ProfGday:

My take is that NPF microfinance bank already got the funds. Lets see what happens a week from now. What do you think?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by ProfGday(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11, 2022
mprtuary:
Will be disbursed within 4-14 days of loan acceptance
How sure are you bro?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by DeJoeee(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2022
I went to npf Mfb bank in Port Harcourt and opened account with 2k.
I was expecting that the 2k will be in the account.
I have been sent account number but the account is empty.
I hope it's not what I'm thinking embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Transocean aptitude test result / Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.