Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39068 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

There is nothing you want to tell me about that program that i don't know,i still insist the disbursement and repayment is routed through NIRSAL,DBN,BOI ministry of Finance and CBN are to provide the fund's.
NIRSAL is the last mile.
Get your fact's right,that link was just created by some set of Marketers who are technologically savvy to meet up with their deposit target,you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that,the previous disbursement and repayment are through NIRSAL,as a matter of fact,cash are not being handed down to people any longer,you are to pick your preferred equipment from any of their numerous vendors and pay the corresponding fee on an agreed date.

Oga your explanation really exposed the fact that you know very little about the program. Kindly accept that u jumped into conclusion without knowing the facts and move on please

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 7:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
NPF mfb is an accredited partner of NYIF program. Be guided

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
I said earlier you're not as smart as you think and you're POMPOUS ignoramus. What you ignorantly sated in the bolded isn't NYIF but NMFBLOAN, an extension of covid19 loan.

There is no NYIF applicant ever asked to pick items. The last batch were paid cash while the next batch is still awaiting. The NYIF thread is on NL for you to cure your ignorance.

Go and sit down with your ignrance and misinformation

Solatium:

There is nothing you want to tell me about that program that i don't know,i still insist the disbursement and repayment is routed through NIRSAL,DBN,BOI ministry of Finance and CBN are to provide the fund's.
NIRSAL is the last mile.
Get your fact's right,that link was just created by some set of Marketers who are technologically savvy to meet up with their deposit target,you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that,the previous disbursement and repayment are through NIRSAL, as a matter of fact,cash are not being handed down to people any longer,you are to pick your preferred equipment from any of their numerous vendors and pay the corresponding fee on an agreed date.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 7:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

And how does NPF microfinance related to NYIF? some of you just go school but you are not learned.

Just like NMFB, NPF microfinance is a govt microfinance bank which CBN can also use to disburse loans. How is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Need I educate you that NIRSAL MB 9s affiliated to NIPOST. that's why theyare sometimes at NIPOST building.

If CBN could NMFB in the past, why cant it use NPF MB now?

How does this escape your reasoning and you started insulting Nigerian graduates like you're the smartest while your arguments are flawed and show how ignorant, uninformed and misinformed you are

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by emykinto: 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
I got yesterday and I opened d Account today. For those dat opened account online, u still need to do physical documentation of all d doc u uploaded.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
peeps4u:

Just like NMFB, NPF microfinance is a govt microfinance bank which CBN can also uses to disburse loans. How is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Unfortunately you still wallow in ignorance, Police Microfinance bank is under Nigeria police cooperative, a subsidiary of Nigeria Police.
Why NIRSAL was purposely created to disbursed Youth investment funds,which is under direct supervision of Ministry of Youth and sports
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
peeps4u:
I said earlier you're not as smart as you think and you're POMPOUS ignoramus. What you ignorantly sated in the bolded isn't NYIF but NMFBLOAN, an extension of covid19 loan.

There is no NYIF applicant ever asked to pick items. The last batch were paid cash while the next batch is still awaiting. The NYIF thread is on NL for you to cure your ignorance.

Go and sit down with your ignrance and misinformation

When you don't read how will you know the process,i know you are still waiting to get cash,but the thing go shock you bakan bakan,the government is aware that those funds are not used for intended purposes,they decided to change cause,by asking you to pick up your required/requested equipment from any of their various vendors,since is to grow youth investment and idea.
Sit down there make you dey wait for cash o,e go shock you
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
mprtuary:

Oga your explanation really exposed the fact that you know very little about the program. Kindly accept that u jumped into conclusion without knowing the facts and move on please

Please relay the fact since you know,i dey wait you o sotigbọ,i bend to superior argument with proo.
show me the proof
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
You are ignorant. Nirsal is affiliated to NIPOST.
Can you in simple term state how scammers will use NPF MB to scam?

Can't you be reasonable for once?
Solatium:

Unfortunately you still wallow in ignorance, Police Microfinance bank is under Nigeria police cooperative, a subsidiary of Nigeria Police.
Why NIRSAL was purposely created to disbursed Youth investment funds,which is under direct supervision of Ministry of Youth and sports

2 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
shabashola:
@taywon pls could u help with the focal person's number to confirm. Thank you

Check ur state branch... There number is there
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by peeps4u: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Show where NYIF applicants are asked to pick items.

Only NMFBLOAN applcanta were asked to pick items. In fact, all the covid19 applicants whose applications got approved recently got cash

Solatium:

When you don't read how will you know the process,i know you are still waiting to get cash,but the thing go shock you bakan bakan,the government is aware that those funds are not used for intended purposes,they decided to change cause,by asking you to pick up your required/requested equipment from any of their various vendors,since is to grow youth investment and idea.
Sit down there make you dey wait for cash o,e go shock you

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Aaay: 8:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
No
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Ebitus: 8:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
The message is 100% legit. I've been there and they confirmed it. I went to npf branch, asked to open a proper account with them as FG has released funds and it's with them already.

DONT DOUBT IT AND CALL IT A SCAM, JUST WALK INTO ANY NPF BANK IN YOUR STATE TO CONFIRM.

THAT'S HOW MANY OF YOU LOSE GOOD OPPORTUNITIES THINKING EVERYTHING NA SCAM.
Dont mind the person that is saying its a scam.A friend of mine was credited 700k for covid-19 fund.
With regards to NYIF,i called the focal person in charge of Rivers state....He said i should visit the bank with my ID card, Passport to validate the account and 4 proper documentation.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Nyanmiridunce: 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ebitus:

Dont mind the person that is saying its a scam.A friend of mine was credited 700k for covid-19 fund.
With regards to NYIF,i called the focal person in charge of Rivers state....He said i should visit the bank with my ID card, Passport to validate the account and 4 proper documentation.
Don't mind. That's how many people lose opportunity as they already have a fixed negative mindset on everything online.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Nyanmiridunce: 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Another Dumb ass,you talk stupidly,the NYIF program is bankroll by NIRSAL MICROFINANCE BANK operated at each Post office in Nigeria, disbursement and repayment is through that Bank, don't let google replaces your brain
What's your wàhálà na? Why are you so confident in ignorance? Many people already confirmed this thing not to be scam and you're still insisting its a scam.

I went to their ogun state office today and they confirmed it that the funds had been disbursed only that we need to open account with npf bank and it will be sent there.

We're told we gonna do KYC too. So I don't know why you haven't verify a story and you're already having a fixed mindset that it's a scam.

You need orientation seriously. You won't die if you walk into any npf bank to confirm and stop disgracing yourself here.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
peeps4u:
Show where NYIF applicants are asked to pick items.

Only NMFBLOAN applcanta were asked to pick items. In fact, all the covid19 applicants whose applications got approved recently got cash

I no dey follow you argue again ooo,at least if you no hear me i don hear you.
Moving ooonnnn
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Solatium(m): 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
peeps4u:

You are ignorant. Nirsal is affiliated to NIPOST.
Can you in simple term state how scammers will use NPF MB to scam?

Can't you be reasonable for once?

Stop arguing blindly,I just said it could be the work of a tech savvy marketer who want to meet up with his/her account target.
There is no way Ministry of Youth and sports will use Nigeria police banks when there is a bank for that purpose,NYSC that is paramilitary is not even using it talk more of civilian's,the entire police workforce are not even using for their salary,so why should YOUTH INVESTMENT FUNDS compel you to use one?
Finally i checked on Ministry of Youth and sports websites and twitter page to see if there is an update to that effect,there is no single traces of such News,how can such thing happens without a press release?
Put your education to use and stop the blind argument boy
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Das1mama: 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Taywon:
The selected beneficiaries should visit any NPF MICROFINANCE BANK in their respective state to do the necessary activation (2 passport photo and National i. D card) of ur account for immediate disbursement. Thanks
bro is it 4 real? As in immediate disbursement and like how much are they giving. Thanks
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Das1mama: 9:38pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
The message is 100% legit. I've been there and they confirmed it. I went to npf branch, asked to open a proper account with them as FG has released funds and it's with them already.

DONT DOUBT IT AND CALL IT A SCAM, JUST WALK INTO ANY NPF BANK IN YOUR STATE TO CONFIRM.

Evening bro, pls how long will it take them to fund the acct after the documentation has been done in the bank? And like how much should we be expecting from them. Thanks for your time and less i forget live all those doubting thomas something that will not involve them in paying anything still they are being naive about it.... Though understanding differs
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Nyanmiridunce: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Das1mama:
Evening bro, pls how long will it take them to fund the acct after the documentation has been done in the bank? And like how much should we be expecting from them. Thanks for your time and less i forget live all those doubting thomas something that will not involve them in paying anything still they are being naive about it.... Though understanding differs
The positive news this time around is that I was told that FG has readily disbursed the money only that they are trying to get to know us well as some don't have the intention of paying back.

As for the expected sum, you shouldn't expect less than 250k. That's all I can confirm.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by mprtuary: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Solatium:

Please relay the fact since you know,i dey wait you o sotigbọ,i bend to superior argument with proo.
show me the proof

NMFB wasn't created solely for NYIF intact they handle covid 19 loan more. Only Agmeis and NIBloans collect items from vendors. The fact that u don't know these simple facts suggest that you should not be taken seriously

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by AbisolaOba: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
I got d sms too
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Das1mama: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
The positive news this time around is that I was told that FG has readily disbursed the money only that they are trying to get to know us well as some don't have the intention of paying back.

As for the expected sum, you shouldn't expect less than 250k. That's all I can confirm.
thank you so much sir for this info.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

Thanks for the information bro.
Like some of us that have not seen text or gotten the email, can we go to our state NPF MFB branch for them to check for us as we were shortlisted among the 10,000 candidate that came out last year?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by otunbablacq: 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
The email is not a scam. There is a list of 10k approved applicants that i have seen myself and saw names of those whom we applied together. I repeat, the mail is not a scam. Don't listen to the English man

3 Likes

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Viserion: 2:31am On Apr 02, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:

please how do I go about it, someone helped me apply but I'm yet to receive this mail
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Taywon: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2022
Das1mama:
bro is it 4 real? As in immediate disbursement and like how much are they giving. Thanks

The focal person said i have pending 260k
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by youngsum(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2022
otunbablacq:
The email is not a scam. There is a list of 10k approved applicants that i have seen myself and saw names of those whom we applied together. I repeat, the mail is not a scam. Don't listen to the English man
hello sir, how can I get to see the approved list u mentioned?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Collinslaw(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Zzyy:
I got the sms. Then the same mail u posted here. I've opened d account. Don't know d next step.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by youngsum(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2022
otunbablacq:
can you check for me?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Plus10(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Dammyofficial:
I also got the email. It's LEGIT
Congratulations, please how did you apply in the first place?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Das1mama: 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2022
Taywon:

The focal person said i have pending 260k
wow, pls any idea where the bank is located in kogi state? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Transocean aptitude test result / Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.