Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? (39086 Views)

Npower Batch C Beneficiaries Who Have Received October Stipend Should Post Here / Who Else Got A Text From NYIF / I Just Got This Message From NYIF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:
I was at d npf office dis morning dey are asking me to pay 1k for dem to open d account for me

Mine is 2k but unfortunately I didn't open the account as I only went to confirm my name before doing that . They requested for my email address to check but my email is not among . The officer said that is in batches that I should not open the account yet until I receive the mail. My name is in the 10,000 released and I was shortlisted for training too.
Good luck to you guys.

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
patc:

Mine is 2k but unfortunately I didn't open the account as I only went to confirm my name before doing that . They requested for my email address to check but my email is not among . The officer said that is in batches that I should not open the account yet until I receive the mail. My name is in the 10,000 released and I was shortlisted for training too.
Good luck to you guys.

Did you get the mail and sms?

1 Like

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:

Did you get the mail and sms?

No
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by proffytee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:
I was at d npf office dis morning dey are asking me to pay 1k for dem to open d account for me

Yes, I also paid 1k as well
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:
Did you pay them and which state ?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
The question I have in mind are the following:
1)How long will the payment of the said amount would take before the beneficiary have acess to the money?

2) Is the money grant or loan?

Anybody with correct info in the house should attend to the above questions
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:
haha which State ?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Trustedhands: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
NobeBeans:
The question I have in mind are the following:
1)How long will the payment of the said amount would take before the beneficiary have acess to the money?

2) Is the money grant or loan?

Anybody with correct info in the house should attend to the above questions
It's a loan and not grant. As for disbursement, one thing iw as assured of is that the funds is already with npf bank and they will deposit them into our accounts once we've all open account with them.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Trustedhands: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:
I opened my account today in ogun state and no money was demanded.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Trustedhands: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
simongonner:
abeg drop link to check
It's fake don't mind him. The screenshot has been around for years now.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
NobeBeans:

Did you pay them and which state ?

Well I paid sha. Jos
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
simongonner:
haha which State ?

Plateau
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Trustedhands:
I opened my account today in ogun state and no money was demanded.

Omo me I had to pay sha
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by wallchat: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
I was asked to pay 2k oo.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by wallchat: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
When feeling the registration form.
Did u guys read the part that state that failure to repay the laon, they will be forced to deduct money From other accounts Link to ur BVN?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Libkid(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
someone should help me out with an answer since it's loan,what the interest rate and when are we expected to pay back?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Trustedhands:
It's fake don't mind him. The screenshot has been around for years now.
lolz ..noted...thanks
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zzyy:

Plateau
wao.. ok
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
From the info gathered payment to open account at NPF Microfinance is fraudulent act... Ask questions don't just be paying maga price for what's yours....

Shey you grab?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by wallchat: 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
NobeBeans:
From the info gathered payment to open account at NPF Microfinance is fraudulent act... Ask questions don't just be paying maga price for what's yours....

Shey you grab?
So wat about those that were not ask to pay?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
wallchat:

So wat about those that were not ask to pay?
That's what I'm saying bro,don't pay kobo to open account at npf
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Paramilitary11: 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Check your spam guys.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Check your spam guys.
seen..filled the form .. thanks
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Paramilitary11: 1:18am On Apr 05, 2022
simongonner:
seen..filled the form .. thanks
Yea. Our time has come.
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by NobeBeans(m): 2:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Guys what form are u filling biko?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by nwabuwa: 3:46am On Apr 05, 2022
Please do u have the recent list.
Hamstrong001:

This is old list not recent one bro....
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by fab04(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2022
This is what I have been getting since Saturday trying to use the ussd code to open the account. The app too doesn't work. Someone help please

Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by simongonner: 7:22am On Apr 05, 2022
fab04:
This is what I have been getting since Saturday trying to use the ussd code to open the account. The app too doesn't work. Someone help please
go their office in your location
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by Zzyy(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2022
Check ur spam guys another mail
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by patc: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2022
youngsum:
No, but I'll keep on trying

Bro how far?
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by youngsum(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2022
patc:

Bro how far?
still unavailable
Re: How Many People Have Received Email/sms From NYIF? by foslink(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2022
You guys should check your spam oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Transocean aptitude test result / Mantledox Logistics / 13 Common Interview Questions & Their Impressive Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.