Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested (2703 Views)

“if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Lady Chronicles How A DM She Read, Took Her To The Next Level (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Skyview01:

Boyfriends that need, not boyfriends that needs. Oga English teacher!

Las las nobody sabi English pass cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Las las nobody sabi English pass cheesy
Don’t fight here , allow the ladies to do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 5:50am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Don’t fight here , allow the ladies to do the needful

Don't you sleep? Or you just got back from meeting! I Thought you have gotten him one already.
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Truvelisback(m): 5:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
He’s shy on how to go about it so I volunteered to help him out but who took down my topic on seun, was I wrong to want to know much about him? What happened there? I was offline only to come back to meet it deleted
Seun don't want attention. He is a very private person and i like him for that.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Seun don't want attention. He is a very private person and i like him for that.
His own is too much,at least I need to know more about him

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Don't you sleep? Or you just got back from meeting! I Thought you have gotten him one already.
By 5am I’m already up, our meeting is Tuesdays and Saturdays

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Truvelisback(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
His own is too much,at least I need to know more about him
Knowing Seun as the own of this site alone is enough except u are craving for something else.
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Jeon(f): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2022
gringringringringrin

I for apply ooh but that my crush is still catching my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Knowing Seun as the own of this site alone is enough except u are craving for something else.
Maybe, I just want to know him, his family and what he does outside nairaland
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Jeon:
gringringringringrin

I for apply ooh but that my crush is still catching my eyes.
And who is your crush? I think mynd is a cool guy though
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Chii59 used to heavily crush on him but I guess he didn’t reciprocate
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Richsteemit: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Even nairaland mods is not left out. Mynd44 fear themoo they can manipulate u with thier overused pussy. Make Uno go ban seun and laslasticala join. I don talk my own

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:
Even nairaland mods is not left out. Mynd44 fear themoo they can manipulate with thier overused pussy. Make Uno go ban seun and laslasticala join. I don talk my own
Please take your bad energy away and let those who are interested in him do the needful
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Richsteemit: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Please take your bad energy away and let those who are interested in him do the needful

Ok. I don talk my ownoo.
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:

Ok. I don talk my ownoo.
Did he complain to you?
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Richsteemit: 10:38am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Did he complain to you?
No. I'm just giving him an advice
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Richsteemit:

No. I'm just giving him an advice
He never complained about it, intact some men prefer it that way so shush it
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Richsteemit: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
He never complained about it, intact some men prefer it that way so shush it
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by jyz200(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Useless thread walk out

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 01, 2022
jyz200:
Useless thread walk out
Jealousy Keep going oniranu

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Karleb(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Did the guy really type this?
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Karleb:
Did the guy really type this?
Yes he did and anything wrong? This thread is for interested ladies
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by jyz200(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Iyaebe:
Jealousy Keep going oniranu
Jealous of what exactly
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by The5DME(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2022
Karleb:
No he didn't?
No he didn't. You can edit a person's comment, just like how I did to yours. The OP is just a bored male, seeking attention.
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Mynd44: 11:58am On Apr 01, 2022
The5DME:
No he didn't. You can edit a person's comment, just like how I did to yours. The OP is just a bored male, seeking attention.
But I made that comment.

I hope this clears things.
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Konor: 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mynd44:

But I made that comment.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
you donmeanit cheesy
So you and pocohantás don finally break up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
The5DME:
You are not even smart but always trying to act otherwise, no reasonable person will be so confident in accusing someone of things you know nothing about, now that he has admitted and confirmed his post, what becomes of you? Think well before you type and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by The5DME(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
Mynd44:

But I made that comment.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
oh! My bad then. I never thought you could write something like that, that's why I doubted it.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Moz22: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
azraeljaheel:

Rumor has it that he is not into people with spelling issues!

I see what u did there grin

1 Like

Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Moz22: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Skyview01:

Boyfriends that need, not boyfriends that needs. Oga English teacher!
shey wahala o wa poju bayi grin
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Moz22: 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
The5DME:
well she isn't a male, I'm sure
Re: Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
Moz22:
shey wahala o wa poju bayi grin

Wahala poju ore!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Micheal Jackson(photos) / k / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.