Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52262 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Femich18(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by AntiBMC(m): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2022
Ehn...we should all abandon everything and listen to the self-acclaimed godfather that knows it all. Obasanjo shouldn't kid himself, he is a big part of the reason why this country has died. So he should just keep his mouth shut and focus on eating everything he stole from the nation's coffers.

If every other person lied about the ticket being bought for them, Peter Obi didn't lie. Even if he did, we will still vote for him.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by EagleNest(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2022
But we all know they are lying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
He had a close-door meeting with Atiku recently o grin
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Lovelive: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Who knows you?

Get out!

seunmsg:

Yes, Peter Obi Pandora will be president of Biafra after Nnamdi Kanu’s tenure.

9 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by West1side: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2022
Exactly with all his criminal record, this the reason why I will vote Tinubu even if the entire Igbo population wail to death about any bullion van.

samista:
Even if Obi bring only NEPA bill, I am voting for him grin

Even if Obi bring only paper they used to wrap akara or suya, I'm still voting for him grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Shadysen: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Am just tire for this country, we are suffering and closing mouth.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Neminc: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Obi is my own candidate and that's final

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Benny6944: 7:34am On Apr 01, 2022
Different headline and different body. Op moderator you get sense at all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Mandela887(m): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
who b this mumu,u stand with a man with half-life..a full that masterminded lekki toll gate shooting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by drlateef: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Obasanjo is part of the problem of Nigeria. He cannot proffer solution.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-dont-vote-for-atiku-saraki-peter-obi-obasanjo-tells-nigerians

Absolutely spot on. I asked the same questions in a post y'day on obi. Who are the so called buying forms up and down?
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Aboguede(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter Obi or no pdp!

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by saintkel(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He will not even come 5th in pdp primary election.
and ur Tinubu will be 8th on apc primaries
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Lovelive:
Who knows you?

Get out!

Peter Obi Pandora won’t still be VP not to talk of president. It is what it is.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Another useless ,scratched face ikebu womanizer former head of State Abi na village who also helped to wreck and loot his own CUNTry dead has spoken undecided orisirisi

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vibre: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2022
West1side:
Vite who you like no one stops you. You voting the Pandora Criminal does not stop him from being I diehard criminal who disguise as a saint. All the cork n bull that he as money before becoming a gov n for your Igbo tribe.

All that matters is that the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi never commuted a single naira to return democracy to Nigeria n does not deserve reward of the presidency for criminally looting Anambra beyond recognition.

Tinubu online miscreant, stop wailing. You're the one supporting a criminal, Peter Obi has never been charged with any crime talk less of convicting him. All the propaganda that is being paid for by Baba bullion van is dead on arrival, I am voting for Peter Obi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Akurakambe:
It's Peter Obi or nothing!
peter obi that cant win his polling unit lol � some nigerians are Nigeria problem I swear ��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by MrTed(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023.... The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by chukwuibuipob: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
grin Atiaku frimpong El Musa Cameroonian is NOT cumming cool grin and OBI HIM TU LIE .The famous Chinese man with one wristwatch
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by KosiGee(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nairaland space is wide enough for all to type their independent nonsense, you don't need to quote him before you stand on any worthless mandate.

How are you any different? He didn’t quote you. He is standing on his mandate and haven’t trampled on you. Why do you call his mandate worthless but you are maintaining that Nairaland has enough space for everyone to air their views?

Are you ok at all. Stop spreading hate and bigotry all over social media. It’s not healthy.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
vibre:
Daily Trust and fake news, where did he mention their names? I am voting for Peter Obi.

You r voting for looser .. dont waste ur vote .. vote the next president.. I will not say his name but I am sure h know who I am talking about ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Quim2: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

I so wish there was a way can split this country so fools like you will take their own and go as backward as they like.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 7:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Came4amo:

You r voting for looser .. dont waste ur vote .. vote the next president.. I will no say his name but I am sure h know who I am talking about ..
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by DamianX: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter Obi the number 1 choice. Nigeria needs change of hands. Let's try something new

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2022
This man is a confused fellow due to his age. Changing mouth every year....mtchew
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by samista: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
West1side:
Exactly with all his criminal record, this the reason why I will vote Tinubu even if the entire Igbo population wail to death about any bullion van.

Stupid liar, Obi has no criminal record. Your vote for the iragbiji slave master is irrelevant any way, the bullion van thief will still lose woefully.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.