Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52292 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
edmaraja:
Vote Peter Obi for the unity and progress of Nigeria

We should vote for a liar.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

Despite all these he still the least protected ex-governor. He moves around freely without convoy.

Apga Governor? He is a nobody, thanks to Abubakar Atiku, after Peter ran away from the cockerel party he was brought to national recognition.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Stay where you are in Asia, squirrel voice Peter Obi can never win, all these his noise is all lobbying for ministerial post.

I really feel embarrassed for his supporters. Dude is a boy trying to fight men like BAT, Osinbajo, Atiku etal.

A total lightweight, no better than Moghalu and noisemaker Sowore, in a battlefield of super heavyweights.

No political support base whatsoever at Party level so how will he gain PDP ticket let alone defeat whoever APC will present?

Some people love deceiving themselves because of their "food is ready" approach to life.

While other regions have politically sagacious and charismatic titans, with broad Nigerian visibility and appeal, Igbos have non.

Not a single one specifically because of their politics of hate, selfishness, greed and reaping where one has not sown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nwaotu10(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Obi for president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by seunmsg(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2022
OChimex:

Bros forget about sentiments, jokes apart, one thing is sure, Obi will never be wasteful with Nigeria resources, he was a good manager when he was Governor. Verify this fact.

The only governor who after 8 years, has not been indicted by EFCC.

If you guys want to move your country forward, put ethinicity and religion apart.

Can you tell us what he achieved as governor for 8 years? What are the enduring legacies of his administration that we can still see and verify in Anambra state till today?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Babastrong(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2022
[quote author=Lovelive post=111548140]I will vote for Peter Obi and there is nothing OBJ can do.

#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria[ It is your right to vote Peter obi and it is equally my right to support and vote Tinubu. So, say no to violation of right, just face your lane.]

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2022
tweakdude1:
Peter Obi has my vote.

Lol. Be ready to abstain from voting then because Obi can never get the PDP ticket.

Even Obi knows. He is only lobbying to be a Minister with this pathetic challenge he hopes will raise his visibilty and 'compensation' value. This is how politicians 419 gullible Nigerians all the time.

Obi is merely fooling folks like you with his usual deceptive, cynical and fraudulent character.

Obi knows 100%, same as Wike, that PDP is desperate to retain the centre and that majority in the Party have resolved to support a Northerner gain the Party ticket per their belief only a Northerner has a chance against APC.

Any Southern candidate is just fooing himself and/or making up the numbers.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Judybash93(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
Please, what do think Tinubu has to offer in terms of healing our ailing country?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift90: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2022
West1side:
Vite who you like no one stops you. You voting the Pandora Criminal does not stop him from being I diehard criminal who disguise as a saint.

What will all these fake news you're peddling benefit you.

Take it or leave it, whether you like it or not, Obi still remain the most qualified for the Job, politically clean and competent among all the vying candidates.
If truly you carry the situation of this country at heart, you would be rooting strongly for people like Obi and Fashola. I would have included the current VP but not sure if he can do any better than this present administration which he's part and parcel of it.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Sunnyja: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate
From standing with Buhari to standing with Tinubu! Oga try to stay for one place.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Cj4charles(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
President of biafra.
I laugh the way Peter Obi is giving you guys sleepless night, other names were mentioned and someone aired his view on who he is going for.. Instead of you Tinubu uchins to do same and campaign for your Billion van criminal, you are all busy having BP on someone else's choice cheesy grin
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by buckeyemedia: 10:20am On Apr 01, 2022
Dapinski:

I really feel embarrassed for his supporters. Dude is a boy trying to fight men like BAT, Osinbajo, Atiku etal.

A total lightweight, no better than Moghalu and noisemaker Sowore, in a battlefield of super heavyweights.

No political support base whatsoever at Party level so how will he gain PDP ticket let alone defeat whoever APC will present?

Some people love deceiving themselves because of their "food is ready" approach to life.

While other regions have politically sagacious and charismatic titans, with broad Nigerian visibility and appeal, Igbos have non.

Not a single one specifically because of their politics of hate, selfishness, greed and reaping where one has not sown.
Couldn’t argue with your valid points.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by gosmoney(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He didn't mention any Peter Obi, but the net covers him, except of course if you don't understand the report.
u are also misleading u think tru ur anus did he truly mention names idiot
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Cj4charles:
I laugh the way Peter Obi is giving you guys sleepless night, other names were mentioned and someone aired his view on who he is going for.. Instead of you Tinubu uchins to do same and campaign for your Billion van criminal, you are all busy having BP on someone else's choice cheesy grin

Are you talking about the same peter obituary I know? The man that don't even have media recognition is what you called our headache.

The man won't even have the second chance to be Atiku housboy again... Nobody ever pick Igbo as their running mate and win.

Nothing for Igbo in 2023... The red Head Ohanaeze will cry marginalization as usual.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by gaftsoil(m): 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
I no de vote anybody
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift90: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter the Rock we love you so dearly, the one and only night mare and Slayer of the drug addict supporters.
Keep giving them heart attack
My support for you is �
Your haters can go and hang themselves for all i care
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by xrayfab: 10:25am On Apr 01, 2022
That's the same way he told us to vote Buhari and that we are in for a change. Now what is happening to Nigeria under his godfatherism watch. The 89% problem Nigeria is facing now is Obasanjo godfatherism. He should go and rest and leave us alone to fix the mess he put us into. Now again you want to tell us who to vote and not to vote for.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by nwatakwochaa(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-dont-vote-for-atiku-saraki-peter-obi-obasanjo-tells-nigerians

Whether the news is fake or misleading I don’t want to know.
Me and my family will vote for Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by muykem: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2022
dizon:
Peter Obi has my vote, nobody can tell me anything that will make me not vote for Peter Obi.
Are you a PDP deligate because Peter Obi will not make it to general election unless he is contesting on APGA platform.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by winterfell007(m): 10:32am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Nairaland space is wide enough for all to type their independent nonsense, you don't need to quote him before you stand on any worthless mandate.

We know you hate Peter Obi. Allow enlightened Nigerians who see the good in Peter Obi, You can show your support to Buhari, No one is casting you for that. Bunch of tribal mofos, it's because of folks like you that's why Nigeria is perpetually a shit-ridden country.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ManMountain(m): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2022
They are all dishonest people and it’s a sign that they cannot be trusted with power and will never be honest with Nigerians

Red flag

Meanwhile Peter Obi candidate is built on and sustain on tribalism, another red flag in him
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by JayPeeOham: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2022
dizon:
Peter Obi has my vote, nobody can tell me anything that will make me not vote for Peter Obi.

Even Peter Obi cannot stop me from voting Peter Obi sad

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Obyino: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
This old man still the put mouth for politics
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by AlphaBeta130: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter obi is the best man for the job without sentiments.
He has my votes twice on a sunday morning

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Sureplug123(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
you can wail all you want okoro, nothing go stop me and my family not to support Tinubu come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
do you think Tinubu can bring us out of this mess? There are better option. Tribalism aside.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Electrochemistry(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2022
As for me and my household, we root for Peter Obi. Enough of this suffering abeg!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2022
He didn't mention names, so why are you saying he called the names.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by putin2: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba ppl is the problem of Nigeria that's all. We shouldn't vote for Obi then will should vote for tinubu or this is the man help put Buhari in power. Pls go and sit down you are one of the problems of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift120(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2022
I have this feeling that by the end of this year, Peter obi will gain the masses interest.
I will definitely vote for him because l have this inner peace about him and I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2022
THE MILITARY ARRANGEMENT STILL ON IN NAIJA POLITICS,BOTH SERVIN AND RETIRED WORK TOGETHER TO PUT THEIR REP THERE.WATCH AND SEE. angry
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by naikeboy(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2022
Bloody liars even tinubu said youths groups bought his form for him, them wan be president but started lying with buying of forms.... Nonsense people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.