Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52264 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by 1860xt: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
President of biafra.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by 1860xi: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
He will not even come 5th in pdp primary election.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by 1860xi: 2:45am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
Nairaland space is wide enough for all to type their independent nonsense, you don't need to quote him before you stand on any worthless mandate.
[/s]
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 6:40am On Apr 02, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You don't have any reply to this. He is desperate for the office of the President, he is not there to serve. What is the different from Tinibu and Buhari then?

If u dont u understand my reply .. you dont understand what leadership is ..
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by West1side: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2022
Is like your Igbo father's head is damaged. Articles with verifiable newspaper with their name boldly written is what you call fake news. May it never be well with you in this life n the next for the audacity to see the truth and call it a lie. I don't know how someone can be exposed by the Pandora paper that force a president to resign n you lunatics from Igbo land want an Igbo indicted to be seen as saint. I repeat my it never be well with you and your entire household for claiming the truth is fake.

Preciousgift90:

What will all these fake news you're peddling benefit you.

Take it or leave it, whether you like it or not, Obi still remain the most qualified for the Job, politically clean and competent among all the vying candidates.
If truly you carry the situation of this country at heart, you would be rooting strongly for people like Obi and Fashola. I would have included the current VP but not sure if he can do any better than this present administration which he's part and parcel of it.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Freebills12: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Came4amo:

If u dont u understand my reply .. you dont understand what leadership is ..

That's not what leadership is, desperation can't be equated as characteristic of a good leader or prospective leader.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift90: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
West1side:
Is like your Igbo father's head is damaged. Articles with verifiable newspaper with their name boldly written is what you call fake news. May it never be well with you in this life n the next for the audacity to see the truth and call it a lie. I don't know how someone can be exposed by the Pandora paper that force a president to resign n you lunatics from Igbo land want an Igbo indicted to be seen as saint. I repeat my it never be well with you and your entire household for claiming the truth is fake.

Just like your yoruba father's and mother's whose brain have been damaged for ages long to the point that they can't even instill morals in piglets like you but rather hate and jealousy for other tribes. Verifiable trash yen yen yen! Who verified those useless trash other than your yoruba media house full of fake news peddlers, psychopaths and desperate abnormal fools like you, looking for who to Sully their imagine by all means. God forbid I believe una lies ; Yoruba and fake news are 5&6. And for you to open that gutter you call mouth and speak curses, you and your entire generations (past, present, born and unborn) shall remain cursed from today till eternity, it shall never be well with you all for being delighted in the blood of innocent Nigerians wasted by this present administration and still have guts to package & present another desaster to Nigerians, it shall never be well with you and your entire generations. Your end shall be more desastrous, useless fool! Na Igbo go kill you there. Come on tell me now, how are you going to feed today when you haven't gone to beg for N50 owo mi da at the bustop? You will starve all day right ? �; that's one of the reason you have to bow and salute
each time you hear Igbo and stop all this your tribal hatred, It's not helpful to you again if not
for the fact that you are a cursed soul
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by West1side: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lamentation of an Igbo lunatic

[[s]quote author=Preciousgift90 post=111595112]
Just like your yoruba father's and mother's whose brain have been damaged for ages long to the point that they can't even instill morals in piglets like you but rather hate and jealousy for other tribes. Verifiable trash yen yen yen! Who verified those useless trash other than your yoruba media house full of fake news peddlers, psychopaths and desperate abnormal fools like you, looking for who to Sully their imagine by all means. God forbid I believe una lies ; Yoruba and fake news are 5&6. And for you to open that gutter you call mouth and speak curses, you and your entire generations (past, present, born and unborn) shall remain cursed from today till eternity, it shall never be well with you all for being delighted in the blood of innocent Nigerians wasted by this present administration and still have guts to package & present another desaster to Nigerians, it shall never be well with you and your entire generations. Your end shall be more desastrous, useless fool! Na Igbo go kill you there. Come on tell me now, how are you going to feed today when you haven't gone to beg for N50 owo mi da at the bustop? You will starve all day right ? �; that's one of the reason you have to bow and salute
each time you hear Igbo and stop all this your tribal hatred, It's not helpful to you again if not
for the fact that you are a cursed soul[/quote][/s]
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift90: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
[quote author=West1side post=111595218]Lamentation of an Igbo lunatic

Genesis of your frustration & sefia pain yoruba piglet, I got no time for your arrant hokum, Omo ale jati jati.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ProudImolite: 3:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dapinski:

Insult is the only thing you IPOBians do well. Nothing else and certainly not realistic or pragmatic politics.

Obi will not even get PDP ticket so hardly worth insulting Tinubu and OBj over that insurmountable hurdle.

If I were you guys, I'd start blackmailing and insulting Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki etal the way you have done to Tinubu for the past year 24/7 and non-stop.

Your toxic mouth might just be enough to make them cave in and give Obi the ticket. On the other hand, they may just toss Igbos out of the PDP because not everyone is impervious to insults and curses as Tinubu is. cool

Oooo... Kk but Obasanjo can still go and lick Tinubu poo. Tinubu is getting nothing
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Preciousgift90: 9:21am On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=West1side post=111595218]Lamentation of an Igbo lunatic

Genesis of your frustration and sefia pain Yoruba piglet and psychopaths. Omo ale jati jati

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Senator Ahmad Babba Kaita Booed, Chased Away From Wedding In Katsina / Buhari, Nigeria's President-Elect's Convoy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.