Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52258 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Freebills12: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
mighty2:
May GOD continue to bless Tinubu and his lovers
I stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate

Tinibu is also these categories or are you not aware that youths also purchased apc presidential form for him? https://guardian.ng/politics/group-declares-support-for-tinubu-to-buy-him-presidential-nomination-form/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Quim2:

I so wish there was a way can split this country so fools like you will take their own and go as backward as they like.
you can go hang yourself nyamiri
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate, nothing go shake me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Extremely misleading headline.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Tinibu is also these categories or are you not aware that youths also purchased apc presidential form for him? https://guardian.ng/politics/group-declares-support-for-tinubu-to-buy-him-presidential-nomination-form/
go tell baba Obasanjo now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Richlycoated: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
Is it that you are comfortable with long suffering in your life? Haven't you suffered enough? I'm not supporting any incompetent and lying politicians. Let's vote wisely ejoor
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by GodisFirst: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Who is Obasanjo to tell us whom to vote for. The last time he said it was Buhari, see where he led those that followed him to.
As far as I am concerned, I will not listen to him in that regard.
Though not sure he will be bold to say that after all the happenings, still waiting to confirm that he actually said that.

Peter Obi I know. he will get my vote if I am available to vote.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Schro4real: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
I think Peter Obi is good to go

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by adefitim(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Well Baba is saying the truth.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Abiliboi: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Obi for me with due respect Sir

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Micmuzac: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
Lovelive:
I will vote for Peter Obi and there is nothing OBJ can do.

#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria
hehehe! cloutchasing old one, dem no come hiltop. to greet you before buying form, wetin concern you if they steal the form abi photocopy am

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vibre: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
Came4amo:

You r voting for looser .. dont waste ur vote .. vote the next president.. I will not say his name but I am sure h know who I am talking about ..
Yes, I know the name of the next president, his name is Peter Obi and I am voting for him.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by franabid: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
I think Nigeria youths need to go beyond tribal sentiments and party lines to vote for people with unblemished character. Let's stop recycling the old thieves.
For me Moghalu or any fresh blood that has potential is a goal
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by hush15: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-dont-vote-for-atiku-saraki-peter-obi-obasanjo-tells-nigerians

RUBBISH POST by a propagandist.

So in APC, Tinubu et al claim to buy forms themselves. The writer of this article is just twisting words to paint some people bad. Of course, it's easy to believe that some people decided to buy form for their principal cos they believe he is fit for the role ahead. We all know that they can afford it and possibly bought it themselves but it will be wrong to ignore the fact that someone else could also pay for the forms and applications.

whether they bought it themselves or not, is not of concern. the crux of the matter is their integrity to deliver dividends of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
DamianX:
Peter Obi the number 1 choice. Nigeria needs change of hands. Let's try something new

Obi is something new Lol he is a liar .. and anyone who lies we should be very weary of them ..and he is just a politician like the rest .. funny thing is anyone who uses social engineering and good deeds to win peoples heart in 2022 is even worse than the mega church pastors .. read again .. when u want to win peoples heart dont cajole base on what u think can quickly convince people .. this is why Peter obi is too good to be true..I stand with asiwaju bola Ahmed tinubu anyday ..because he has not excerside any extreme measures to become president when he could have done .. he has all the resources but he is not a pussy .. he is taking it .. obi is begging for it .. 2 different people..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by defash8: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
As a Yoruba man, my choice is Peter Obi.
He is capable & will not institutionalised corruption, he is a good listener & overall he has good aura around him which others lack.

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Quim2: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
you can go hang yourself nyamiri
I still stand gidigba on Tinubu mandate, nothing go shake me

Mumu name Tinubu go hang you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by mighty2: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2022
Richlycoated:
Is it that you are comfortable with long suffering in your life? Haven't you suffered enough? I'm not supporting any incompetent and lying politicians. Let's vote wisely ejoor
you can wail all you want okoro, nothing go stop me and my family not to support Tinubu come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
edmaraja:
Vote Peter Obi for the unity and progress of Nigeria
only APGA will give him ticket, he's a feather weight in PDP

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
vibre:

Yes, I know the name of the next president, his name is Peter Obi and I am voting for him.

I can bet my prick he is not the next president

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vibre: 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
go tell baba Obasanjo now
Obasanjo didn't mention anybody's name, it's you fake news spreaders that went to start listing names but you deliberately excluded the number one culprit on the list, Tinubu was the first person they bought form for so he should be number one on the list.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by MrGerald(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:

But same you can insult someone for having his preferred candidate abi?

It is because of this that Nigerians swear that Emeka can never be president.
Can you make sense for once, Who and you swear? Don't forget they made the country you are grabbing today, stop being scared and inferiority

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Freebills12: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
West1side:
Vite who you like no one stops you. You voting the Pandora Criminal does not stop him from being I diehard criminal who disguise as a saint. All the cork n bull that he as money before becoming a gov n for your Igbo tribe.

All that matters is that the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi never commuted a single naira to return democracy to Nigeria n does not deserve reward of the presidency for criminally looting Anambra beyond recognition.

Bro if you have sense you would thanked God for a person like Peter Obi. APC has everything to nil him but they can't, even EFCC denied that Peter Obi is in their watch-list during 2019 election. The Pandora paper you are referring to he has ask EFCC to arrest him if he committed any crime but still common invitation EFCC has not sent him. Show me any tribe in Nigeria that has the caliber of Obi's integrity. He is in the opposition party but they still revere him.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by vibre: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2022
Came4amo:

I can bet my prick he is not the next president
Then get ready to lose that your 2 inches prick.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

But people also indicated to buying form for Tinubu so definitely Obasanjo was referring to him as well

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Richlycoated: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
He will not even come 5th in pdp primary election.
I'm not saying peter obi is the right candidate or not but by your username, do you really like suffering. Pls let's vote and vote wisely
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by fredoooooo: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
TmNa their papa he know all of them grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by juman(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Obasanjo should shut up.

He caused the situation we are in now.
He failed to properly put Nigeria on the right track when he got opportunity.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He didn't mention any Peter Obi, but the net covers him, except of course if you don't understand the report.

it also covers Tinubu too hope you know.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ojtech8291: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
Obasanjo has come again?
The form was indeed bought for Peter Obi, Gov Zulu, Osibanjo, etc The same group bought the form for individuals from different parties.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by franudi: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Peter Obi is where I stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Richlycoated: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:
you can wail all you want okoro, nothing go stop me and my family not to support Tinubu come 2023
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Your vote, your life. Its your choice
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Gkemz: 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Which politician has never lied. This is how he indirectly campaigned for Buhari because he was fighting against Jonathan. That decision gave birth to what we are suffering today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Jeremiah Useni's Rice Company In Plateau (Photos) / Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.