Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (52241 Views)

Peter Obi & Obasanjo In Uyo For Burial Of Sunday Mbang / Obi: Obasanjo Is Afraid Of Strong Characters Like Atiku & Tinubu - Lamido / See What Obi, Obasanjo, And Tinubu All Have To Say About Atiku (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by warlordd(m): 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
grin

Baba don vex grin

Na only mumu go think say na people buy form for Peter Obi et al cool

We have a lot of gullible Nigerians, what a pity sad

Meanwhile Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo will have my votes if they emerge as candidates of their Parties!

Both of them are pretenders and criminals especially Obi Pandora.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Came4amo: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro, mark my words, in your life fear anybody that is too desperate for power or anything else. Tinibu is too desperate to be Nigerian President. He openly said that he will fight dirty in order to be president. https://saharareporters.com/2022/02/21/tinubu-says-he-ready-fight-dirty-pig-become-nigerian-president-2023 Tell me if anything is as more desperate as this statement. You said he is a philanthropist, he went on awol since only to become one again because of 2023. Fear desperate people.

Saying he ready to fight dirty is not even enough for someone who is well prepared to take the position .. not everyone is capable of being a leader this is not for you to understand
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by warlordd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lovelive:
I will vote for Peter Obi and there is nothing OBJ can do.

#PeterObiForPresidentOfTheNewNigeria

It is a waste of vote to vote for Obi. I will never do that.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Daniel207(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2022
Like for Tinubu share for PDP. Let start and see who win

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by warlordd(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2022
edmaraja:
Vote Peter Obi for the unity and progress of Nigeria
Obi can't even win in Anambra, his own state. We have not forgotten his devilish plans to destroy APGA.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by sokera: 12:28pm On Apr 01, 2022
Igbo get wahala sha , they were shouting Biafra , Nigeria is zoo… no naw Peter Obi can’t be president of the zoo Naw … anyway we no dey pretend , we dey always show our love for Jagaban anyday anytime … Tinubu on your mandate …
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by EmmyCC: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
I am voting for Peter Obi.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by EmmyCC: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2022
warlordd:
Obi can't even win in Anambra, his own state. We have not forgotten his devilish plans to destroy APGA.
Who is this one?
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Zionman24: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
A criminal is telling me who not to vote for.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Zionman24: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
And vote for his brother who just before our eyes shaved off 10 yrs from his age to fool people.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by OChimex: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Can you tell us what he achieved as governor for 8 years? What are the enduring legacies of his administration that we can still see and verify in Anambra state till today?

I dont canvass for any politician, but, drive your car down to anambra, he has the best road network in nigeria, Obi did it. All the connecting roads from one village to another. He did wonders on schools, he invested billions upon billions of the govt, leaving it for tje incoming govt. Left 75 billion in cash for his predecessor. Stop all wastages in govt, the list continues. Revenues, hospitals, come verify. He touched every sector and still yet, he has no corruption case with EFCC until today.

Verify.

Obi and Osinbajo are the two soundest options. As for now
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Amalekki: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nairaland has spoken. PDP must give Peter Pandora their ticket by fire by force! grin
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Jagunlabiodua: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu has no match in 2023

Peter Obi
Saraki
Atiku
Tambuwal
Kwankwaso
Wike
Fayose

They are all Jokers. Tinubu has no match in 2023 Tinubu and the Yorubas won the contest before it started sorry Fulani and igbos.

2023 power returns West it's now your turns to follow while Yoruba leads.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by nathyx(m): 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
Wike the only way out go and get your PVCs! cool
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by PeaceNexus(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
You statement is null and void. People who know their onions have gone beyond "Emeka can not be president" .....you have been left behind in stone age grin grin
LeoDeKing:

But same you can insult someone for having his preferred candidate abi?

It is because of this that Nigerians swear that Emeka can never be president.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by ProudImolite: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Peter Obi has my vote , Obasanjo can go and lick Tinubu bumbum
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by jcross19: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
mighty2:

https://dailytrust.com/2023-dont-vote-for-atiku-saraki-peter-obi-obasanjo-tells-nigerians
Mr obj you are a criminal too, you took Nigeria farm and made it your own personal property...... You are part of Nigeria problems...
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by seunjungle1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
My silent prayer is that: Obi Pandora should emerge as PDP flag bearer; while Tinubu become APC flag bearer....and let's see who carry the vote of the majority.
2023: Tinubu vs Obi
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2022
ProudImolite:
Peter Obi has my vote , Obasanjo can go and lick Tinubu bumbum

Insult is the only thing you IPOBians do well. Nothing else and certainly not realistic or pragmatic politics.

Obi will not even get PDP ticket so hardly worth insulting Tinubu and OBj over that insurmountable hurdle.

If I were you guys, I'd start blackmailing and insulting Atiku, Tambuwal, Saraki etal the way you have done to Tinubu for the past year 24/7 and non-stop.

Your toxic mouth might just be enough to make them cave in and give Obi the ticket. On the other hand, they may just toss Igbos out of the PDP because not everyone is impervious to insults and curses as Tinubu is. cool
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunjungle1:

My silent prayer is that: Obi Pandora should emerge as PDP flag bearer; while Tinubu become APC flag bearer ....and let's see who carry the vote of the majority.
2023: Tinubu vs Obi

Bro, that would be a dream come true for the Tinubu camp because BAT and APC would have won the election by 10am on voting day.

Alas such would never happen because the Fulanis in the PDP have resolved that only a Northerner can mount a challenge against APC next year so Wike, Obi, Anyim etal are all just 'window dressing' who have no chance of becoming the Presidential candidate of their Pafty.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by fubsy: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
grin

Baba don vex grin

Na only mumu go think say na people buy form for Peter Obi et al cool

We have a lot of gullible Nigerians, what a pity sad

Meanwhile Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo will have my votes if they emerge as candidates of their Parties!
I will wish that Yemi Osinbajo declares for Presidency, and Peter Obi become his Vice President. This political party thing is not helping matter. Just imagine these two men as our national leaders.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubu is our next president..... Shikena

1 Like

Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by MultiDot: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2022
OBJ making sense for the first time, just that you too did not provide us with good leadership. I remember the failed third term agenda then and the ODI and Zaki Ibiam massacre. And also the phoney Ajaokuta Steel project, the Presidential library project, the ever elusive PDP Secretariat, Petrol Subsidy, Incessant Fuel Hike, etc. Nigeria's problem is truly bad leadership and that includes OBJ. I know fore that a day of reckoning is coming and non of the looters will be left scout free!
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by HRMK: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
HMMM....WELL SAID SIR BUT YOU ARE ALSO PART OF THE PROBLEM!YOU TRIED TO CHANGE SAME CONSTITUTION SO THAT U CAN AV A THIRD TERM!REMEMBER,U ALSO GOT OYO GOV SACKED FOR GOING AGAINST YOUR THIRD TERM AGENDA!YOU INTRODUCED #GHANAMUSTGOBAG TO NASS!U UNILATERALLY INTRODUCED ALL PRESIDENTS AFTER U TO NIGERIANS!THEY ALL FAILED AND WOEFULLY TOO!THE LIST IS SIMPLY ENDLESS!!
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by joebek21(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
kiss kiss cry cry[quote author=LeoDeKing post=111548306][/quote]
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Karlosorji(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nazgul:
This obsanjo seems to be very confused, or rather I think he's suffering from Alzheimer's disease due to his old age.

Wasn't he the one running up and down like a female dog on heat in 2019 and screaming out his lungs that we should vote for Atiku?

Now suddenly we shouldn't vote him again...baba abeg concentrate on your farm and stay away from Nigerian politics.
when you were reading, did you come across anywhere OBJ mentioned Atiku or anybody's name? Of course claiming a group bought you form of 40mill is a big lie and any candidate coming up with such should not be trusted
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by porthouse7(f): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
edmaraja:

If he is such a feather weight then I wonder why you Tinubu urchins are scared of him, immediately you hear the name Peter Obi, you will start running kiti kata all over the thread. Don't you think you guys are wasting too much energy over someone that is supposed to be a featherweight? Peter Obi will win the PDP ticket and win the general election to become the next president of NIGERIA
lolzzz, who is scared of obi? let him win PDP ticket first
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Freebills12: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Came4amo:

Saying he ready to fight dirty is not even enough for someone who is well prepared to take the position .. not everyone is capable of being a leader this is not for you to understand

You don't have any reply to this. He is desperate for the office of the President, he is not there to serve. What is the different from Tinibu and Buhari then?
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
He didn't mention any Peter Obi, but the net covers him, except of course if you don't understand the report.

I'm happy Peter Obi was covered. I hope he finds a way to mention the Bullion van thief too.
Re: 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians by 1860x: 2:09am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Without a voter’s card?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / Pictures Of Osinbajo & Peter Obi On An Aircraft / BAKARE: A Man After Buhari's Heart - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.