Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today (27167 Views)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Gkay1(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:
Security personnel should be stationed at the tollgate and given a standing order to shoot on sight any protesting bastard in the head.
So the way things are going in this country is very good to u. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shot than to say rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Lightorder: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.
shut up , Lagos is not your state either. Which is your state or have you lost your root also ? A broke fellow with no stake in Lagos is talking when useful people are on the stage. A renowned Kwara state son once said on a world stage that anyone who claims to come from Lagos, has lost his root. Everyone came to Lagos to earn a living, including mr Tinubu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Tatafo9ja: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Haa
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Relax guys. It will be “mysteriously” burnt down in a few days. Save this post.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by adefitim(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2022
I support the reopening of the plaza
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by cmikel: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2022
What a country
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by babytoun: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.

Lagos was the federal capital up till 1990 and that accounts for key developments in lagos . Dont give any useless credit to Tinubu and support shortchanging the public .

From the law of unintended consequences , this will hurt someone's presidential bid badly ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Lightorder:
shut up , Lagos is not your state either. Which is your state or have you lost your root also ? A broke fellow with no stake in Lagos is talking when useful is saying something

I’m proudly from Ekiti even though I was born in Lagos. But you see, I won’t bad mouth Lagos out of hatred because it is far more developed than my state. The cretins from ragtag states badmouthing Lagos is what we won’t allow. Lagos is a Yoruba heritage and we will protect it with everything.

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by poiZon: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

R u from lagos state?
Or u think once u be yoruba, lagos is ur mainland.

See this osun boy o..

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
babytoun:

Lagos was the federal capital up till 1990 and that accounts for key developments in lagos . Dont give any useless credit to Tinubu and support shortchanging the public .

From the law of unintended consequences , this will hurt someone's presidential bid badly ...

Let me guess, the Lekki road in question was constructed by the Federal government since 1990, right?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

R u from lagos state?

See this osun boy o..

I’m proudly from Ekiti even though I was born in Lagos. But you see, I won’t bad mouth Lagos out of hatred because it is far more developed than my state. The cretins from ragtag states badmouthing Lagos is what we won’t allow. Lagos is a Yoruba heritage and we will protect it with everything.

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Are you from Lagos?

seunmsg:

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by sucess001(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

How much do you guys get paid to give up your future?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2022
was it constructed with tinubus money? are you saying Lagos taxpayers money can't get a road like that normally ?

seunmsg:

Let me guess, the Lekki road in question was constructed by the Federal government since 1990, right?

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
I don't like narratives changes, Mr man that's not bad mouthing,that's you acting lazily smart. You want to compare his state with Lagos state..Why not compare your state with his state..Ekiti vs his state..let him floor you. Fight for your own development,help the people of Ekiti..Remove your eye from another man's property..Was ilorin and lokoja not yoruba heritage,why didn't you defend it? why haven't you taken it back ? let me not mention yewa and igangan.. My man go back home and develop your state.

seunmsg:

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Lightorder: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I see you came all the way from Ekiti to harass people on the toll you won’t be the one to pay for them here in faraway Lagos . Go to Ekiti and talk . For the rest of the tribalistic trash you wrote, I didn’t read them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by seunmsg(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
was it constructed with tinubus money? are you saying Lagos taxpayers money can't get a road like that normally ?

It was constructed with a loan obtained by LCC. The loan is to be paid back by tolling. So, what has Tinubu got to do with this? Why can’t people be responsible and pay what is due at the tolling gate?

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by duality(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
The thing shock me. He needs to go back home.

Lightorder:
I see you came all the way from Ekiti to harass people on the toll you won’t be the one to pay for them. Go to Ekiti and talk . For the rest of the tribalistic trash you wrote, I didn’t read them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by duality(m): 7:50am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

It was constructed with a loan obtained by LCC. The loan is to be paid back by tolling. So, what has Tinubu got to do with this? Why can’t people be responsible and pay what is due at the tolling gate?

And this?

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/143629-lagos-terminates-concession-agreement-on-lekki-epe-expressway.html

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2022
That loan is false. Audio loan. I repeat that road can be constructed with Lagos state Tax payers money without any loan. Argue with me on that.

seunmsg:

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by DownChelsea(f): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Kobicove:
There is a loan which must be repaid to the banks for financing the project therefore I can't say I blame them for resuming tolling undecided

What are the figures?
How much was borrowed?
How many billions of dollars has been made so far?
How much has been paid?
How long will the robbery continue?

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by TMANO: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022
Hypocrit.........
Tinubuadvocate:
You want to spend the rest of your life in jail right.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
sucess001:

How much do you guys get paid to give up your future?

Your future will be secured when you learn to start behaving responsibly as a citizen. Telling people not to pay toll on a road that was constructed with huge loan to be paid back with proceeds from tolling is crass irresponsibility and would endanger the future of yourself and your children. Do the right thing now for the sake of your future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by VaselineCrew: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
That loan is false. Audio loan. I repeat that road can be constructed with Lagos state Tax payers money without any loan. Argue with me on that.

Maybe the materials used were imported from outta space, that’s why.

Even if they can’t afford it, is it a life long payment that we are to expect?

Why won’t they open their books or come out to tell us how much is owed and how much has been made so far.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

R u from lagos state?

See this osun boy o..
all yorubas are lagosians including the unborn ones. Go to your cursed anambla

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by princdebola201(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
babytoun:

This lagos was once federal capital is stale and boring.
Places like lekki,banana island,osborne ikoyi ,victoria island e.t.c real development started after Capital was moved to abuja

6 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by CUMIN: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
HitSong:
End SARS 2.0 should start IMMEDIATELY!

THIEFNUBỤ needs money for election.

Very useless country.

If you're sure of yourself come out and protest.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
Excellent Development. About Time. Can't wait to start paying.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by MPG3: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
Kobicove:
There is a loan which must be repaid to the banks for financing the project therefore I can't say I blame them for resuming tolling undecided
There is no loan anywhere fashola has fully paid before he left office,these people are just capitalizing on nonchalant attitude of lagosian,of feeling unconcerned about governance in the state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Celebrates Victor Osimhen On Serie A Title Win / Ambode Fires CEO Of Lastma, Arabamen / NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.