Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today (27166 Views)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
If those names you just called don't bow to igbos..make I faint. Are you serious?..Look at the lunatics you just mentioned.. Truly yorubas are finished.. Not otedola and notable names..See his mentors,all touts..all illiterates. Beside where your mentor lives ,na igbo name dey the signpost oo.. You haven't seen anything yet.. hahahahahahaha. You think it's by killing your girls for money..ndi skull miners. you must go back to Togo. you don't belong here. Portuguese found here, Edo state claims it..

Nisiw366:
meth in sifia pains. Tell your father to go and pay oluomo, tinubu, koko zaria, lagos state fees.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
pictures don't lie and if you provoke me further ,I will furnish your soul with videos where a whole governor begged them to come and they refused.
hahahahahahaha...Slaves you have been since you lost ilorin,slaves you will be now that your lost yewa. Ogbonnaya Onu is bigger than both Tinubu ND Osinbajo put together.. goan ask. Abi is it Uzor Kalu vs fashola. You wana wail..I lick premium tears. okay type jargons again.

Olofo meth in tears. You have lost cursed anambla to igala, lost backward ebonyi to fulani, lost cesspit enungum to fulani and that's why we have increasing muslim populations

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2022
He shared dollars in Nass..We know about Alpha beta. you have no facts yourself. That you believe politicians already makes me know im writing someone with empty space up there but I go sha write. I won't answer you no more. How dare you believe a politician..it is finished

mfm04622:

Enlightened people that cannot do simple research? Enlightened people that depends on hearsay? Enlightened people that depends on feeling and emotions and not facts?

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by derecho(m): 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
So those "lamenting" aren't lagosians?Do you even know the meaning of "lagosians"?
When important things are being discussed, you guys would try to trivialize it by adding bigotry.
If you truly live in Lagos,you'll know communities also contribute to get transformers.

By the way, the issue is clear.Let LCC respond instead of mudding the waters with tribal sentiments.
Viraltrends123:
As far Lagos is developing fast, I see no wrong when people pay tax or money like this, and they see the changes in the environment. In most states, if transformer spoils, everyone in the community will come together to contribute money to buy another one, we rearly see good road even in capitals, transport is expensive. So, let's leave Lamentations for Lagosians, and not that we will be complaining from Aba or Kogi
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If those names you just called don't bow to igbos..make I faint. Are you serious?..Look at the lunatics you just mentioned.. Truly yorubas are finished.. Not otedola and notable names..See his mentors,all touts..all illiterates. Beside where your mentor lives ,na igbo name dey the signpost oo.. You haven't seen anything yet.. hahahahahahaha. You think it's by killing your girls for money..ndi skull miners. you must go back to Togo. you don't belong here. Portuguese found here, Edo state claims it..

Tell your cursed lunatic fathers to slave their lives to them as usual. You are to work while yorubas sit and enjoy
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2022
hahahahahahaha...Yes oo hahahahahahahahahahaha..yes o ...hahahahahahahaha

Nisiw366:
Olofo meth in tears. You have lost cursed anambla to igala, lost backward ebonyi to fulani, lost cesspit enungum to fulani and that's why we have increasing muslim populations

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Skmoda360(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
BSdetective:
Security personnel should be stationed at the tollgate and given a standing order to shoot on sight any protesting bastard in the head.

It's no longer about Ending sars but crippling the earning power of Lagos and destroying it's infrastructure.....send all the wannabe domestic terrorists forming protester to hell.

Below are the children of erida, God of hate..... children of perdition and anarchy. Most of the idiots below haven't been successful in even running their lives but would tell you about how a state should be run.

You are truly part of the country problem.....the thing never reach you.....all of us go soon feel the heat soon.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:57am On Apr 01, 2022
derecho:
So those "lamenting" aren't lagosians?Do you even know the meaning of "lagosians"?
When important things are being discussed, you guys would try to trivialize it by adding bigotry.
If you truly live in Lagos,you'll know communities also contribute to get transformers.

By the way, the issue is clear.Let LCC respond instead of muddling the waters with tribal sentiments.
Eran. It is not by force to live in lagos. Go back to enungum

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
Yiu can sit and enjoy in benin republic for all I care. I just don't want to see you here..simple. I dont want Wakili wahala abeg. that's the greatest mam along with the boy with thievery lagos oba staff

Nisiw366:
Tell your cursed lunatic fathers to slave their lives to them as usual. You are to work while yorubas sit and enjoy

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Micmuzac: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

The state with highest crude deposit cool
yeh !!! he shock am lekki piece of shit, Lagos is a slum until the mainland is developed as the ikoyi they are making every one pay for a pass

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
Go back to Togo or your ancestors conquered land of Ilorin

Nisiw366:
Eran. It is not by force to live in lagos. Go back to enungum
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahahahaha...Yes oo hahahahahahahahahahaha..yes o ...hahahahahahahaha

More tears for you my slave
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Makinaki: 9:00am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.

Oga go Siddon abeg. Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Was Lagos not the federal capital of Nigeria until around 1990? Na Tinubu build Apapa Port, National Theatre, National Stadium, 3rd Mainland, Eko Bridge, etc etc? Proudly Yoruba by the way before you call me Okoro o.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Yiu can sit and enjoy in benin republic for all I care. I just don't want to see you here..simple. I dont want Wakili wahala abeg. that's the greatest mam along with the boy with thievery lagos oba staff

haha. I can see your tears from here eran
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2022
oga wey dey benin republic.. I don't know why our forethers didn't add conquest..chaii..while fulanis slaughter you from.the left,igbos will do same from the right..anyways you are below us now.

Nisiw366:
More tears for you my slave
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:02am On Apr 01, 2022
wailer from.birth..I lick premium tears

Nisiw366:
haha. I can see your tears from here eran

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Go back to Togo or your ancestors conquered land of Ilorin

Go and capture your conquered enungum
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
oga wey dey benin republic.. I don't know why our forethers didn't add conquest..chaii..while fulanis slaughter you from.the left,igbos will do same from the right..anyways you are below us now.

Its time to hawk gala and lacasera my slave from whom i live large

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by derecho(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Tell who employed you that your job description is beyond you.

Always boxing the air.. Every body against Lekki Tolling must be Igbo, eran,ipob , PDP...

Continue disgracing yourself online
Nisiw366:
[s]Eran. It is not by force to live in lagos. Go back to enungum[/s]
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2022
derecho:

Always boxing the air.. Every body against Lekki Tolling must be Igbo, eran,ipob , PDP...

Eranko ipobian. Fulani are taking over enungum. Enungum needs you
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by zelnababa(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2022
HitSong:
End SARS 2.0 should start IMMEDIATELY!

THIEFNUBỤ needs money for election.

Very useless country. yes oo come out and lead ppl to protest, you can not protest online.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by maticar: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.
alot of nigerians contributed to development of lagos as it were, plus it was former country capital

you are not even from lagos if thats what you are trying to insinuate here
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by maticar: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
derecho:

LOL, above his paygrade

useless retardded dimwits litter this nairaland walai
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by derecho(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Common sense should have told Tinubu to shelve anything that would reopen the Lekki massacre.
Tomorrow he'd allege that it is igbos or PDP that are sponsoring protests.
Keep stoking an avoidable fire.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by mfm04622: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
He shared dollars in Nass..We know about Alpha beta. you have no facts yourself. That you believe politicians already makes me know im writing someone with empty space up there but I go sha write. I won't answer you no more. How dare you believe a politician..it is finished

Do you know Alpha Beta does? They are a tax consulting company. They collect taxes on behalf of governments. Not only Lagos State. Not only APC states. States give them business because they improve the states IGR.
Don't rely on emotion. Bring evidence about Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by otipoju(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I can carry Lagos on my head because I was born there and it’s a collective heritage of the Yoruba ethnic group. If you don’t like it, you may consider using the lagoon.

And yes, tolling would start because the loan needs to be paid. LCC did not invite protesters to their business premises. Their business can’t remain under lock and key forever. They have loans and staff to pay and even the road to maintain. The time to reopen the tollgate is now.

How much dem dey pay you for all this noise wey you dey make so.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU WANT TO COMPARE HIS STATE WITH LAGOS THAT WAS BUT RECENTLY THE FEDERAL CAPITAL OF NIGERIA AN OIL RICH COUNTRY ? YOU MIGHT AS WELL SUGGEST SOMETHING ELSE, MAY BE HIS VILLAGE AND YOURS.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by treesun: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Tell Mr. Kadoso, Hamzat Obafemi is from Lagos too, Faleke, Joe Igbokwe too. Mutairu where are you from!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by TheAlchemist: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
This everlasting tolling, GOD save us from this wicked and heartless leaders.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by buckeyemedia: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:

The state with highest crude deposit cool
With no functioning petrol chemical refinery?
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by omoakin22: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Another end sars should start now
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by LyfeJennings(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Awon Omo at'oun rin wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support / We are aware our Executive, Anjarwalla No Longer In Nigerian Custody – Binance / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Security Outfit, Result Of Governors' Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.