Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today (27138 Views)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by jneutron4000: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2022
alphaNomega:

Apparently you have no idea how taxes work. You are actually calling for more taxes on yourself, go and figure it out.
What do you know about taxation? undecided undecided you are fighting for the rich, those living in highland needs to the tax heavily so the government can take development to the people in Ajagbadi, Okoko etc. In Lekki, Ikoyi etc you will see people driving the car of 2022 model yet they pay no road tax, in Western world, the bigger and expensive your car the more the tax so why fight and defend the rich undecided or wetin concern Ikorodu person with depending toll free for those living in lekki undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Highfreelance: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Loans must be repaid
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2022
HitSong:
End SARS 2.0 should start IMMEDIATELY!

THIEFNUBỤ needs money for election.

Very useless country.
this time you ll be arrested Ina just like anyhowness... Sars de exist again

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:05am On Apr 01, 2022
Driggs:
We know who the private investors are..

Tinubu money must complete.. iyalayayin

We like him like that,do you have any more things to say. Omo I envy your hatred oo

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Ok. Get off Nairaland and go and block the tollgate and stop them from collecting toll today.
na mout Dem get... Online ranting if e sure go lekki tol gate...
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by qekng40(f): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Just mention the name, don’t be ashamed.
Drink water if you don't gerrit! sad
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by tanimusaeedu: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Endsars delima center
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by poiZon: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Nisiw366:
Shut up. Anyone can live anywhere in nigeria. Make lunatic igbos pass their boundary. Una killings go start from ibadan here all the way to lagos
Am not igbo like i said..

So try to act like someone who get brain and not dust.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by techWriter3: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2022
We tell who the private traders not
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by plantist: 10:52am On Apr 01, 2022
aylive02:
. Shame!

What is shameful about asking her to tell us her state?
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by sulaak(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2022
babytoun:

Lagos was the federal capital up till 1990 and that accounts for key developments in lagos . Dont give any useless credit to Tinubu and support shortchanging the public .

From the law of unintended consequences , this will hurt someone's presidential bid badly ...

I am not an apologist for Tinubu, I can't understand the logic of a toll gate in the middle of a city.

Lagos is still providing services to Nigerians beyond the federal government investment in Lagos, considering that the majority of the import/export runs through Lagos and the state has to accommodate 20% of Nigeria's entire population out of its meagre earnings.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by StreetMedia: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You want to spend the rest of your life in jail right.
This one na threat?....

Better Ijiot!.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Voiceofthestree: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Why this company can’t divert their fund to somewhere else toll gate nah by force nah God purnish everybody we no wan Good thing for this nation
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Godispeace: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
face ur cursed/failed and highly corrupt south east leaders u this oponu, Lagos and Tinubu are yorubas. majority of us (Yorubas) are ok with him, u this flat heads mo0ron
Driggs:
We know who the private investors are..

Tinubu money must complete.. iyalayayin
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:
Am not igbo like i said..
So try to act like someone who get brain and not dust.
shut up you are igbo
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Godispeace: 11:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Yoruba are finish yet you f00ls can not even stay back on your cursed biafra land , u must all rush come yoruba land to escape the curse on ur south east land and leaders to enable u flourish in business and peace of mind shocked shocked shocked
OyeofIkoTuN:
If those names you just called don't bow to igbos..make I faint. Are you serious?..Look at the lunatics you just mentioned.. Truly yorubas are finished.. Not otedola and notable names..See his mentors,all touts..all illiterates. Beside where your mentor lives ,na igbo name dey the signpost oo.. You haven't seen anything yet.. hahahahahahaha. You think it's by killing your girls for money..ndi skull miners. you must go back to Togo. you don't belong here. Portuguese found here, Edo state claims it..

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by abeyraj: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
Kindly tell us your State in order to compare and contrast with Tinubu Lagos. At least, you don't have a Tinubu in your State to extort you. Your State must have beautiful as New York. We are waiting for your state.
HitSong:
End SARS 2.0 should start IMMEDIATELY!

THIEFNUBỤ needs money for election.

Very useless country.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by poiZon: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nisiw366:
shut up you are igbo
Lol
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Factsinred: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You want to spend the rest of your life in jail right.

You always type rubbish...why?
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Dmacqh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
How much loan was borrowed ?
How much money have been realized ?
How much loan have been repaid ?
Who own alpha bet that collect 10-15% of the toll income ?
And to you Yorubas shouting you will block Lagos and kill Igbos ... lol .
Even Nigeria in 3 years with world powers couldn’t do it .
If I’m sleeping and a Yoruba guy talk of war , I’ll continue my sleep .
We always behave in a way I find funny ?
The discussion is about LLC and Toll opening , only for you Yoruba guys to bring tribalism to it.
Funny , the Tinubu most of you are fighting online here for , doesn’t even send you guys but his interest .
Getting richer , imposing leaders and families on you guys , buying your birthrights and all you guys do is to line in front of his gate and beg ?
One man holding generations destiny !!!
God forbid this kind of elder . Respect is earned not imposed .
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nothing like yoruba land. Your land is in Togo. slaves

Godispeace:
Yoruba are finish yet you f00ls can not even stay back on your cursed biafra land , u must all rush come yoruba land to escape the curse on ur south east land and leaders to enable u flourish in business and peace of mind shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by babytoun: 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Let me guess, the Lekki road in question was constructed by the Federal government since 1990, right?

Lekki epe expressway was constructed by Gbolahan mudashiru govt fashola govt only added one lane .

As for the ikoyi link bridge ,it is not too big a project for the govt to absorb the cost considering the tax it collects from eti-osa ..

Why someone that stays of admiralty way has to pay toll fares to get out of lekki is unthinkable
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by babytoun: 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
sulaak:

I am not an apologist for Tinubu, I can't understand the logic of a toll gate in the middle of a city.

Lagos is still providing services to Nigerians beyond the federal government investment in Lagos, considering that the majority of the import/export runs through Lagos and the state has to accommodate 20% of Nigeria's entire population out of its meagre earnings.

But this is the more reason why lagos gdp is massive and why it should be able to absorb the cost of projects like this instead of turning it to a life-long family business
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by molas02: 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.
The kind love wey this one get for Tinubu no be for here oooo.... Naija go better
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by greymiles: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
qekng40:
When I hear about this toll gate, I remember endsars movement

BAT will continue ripping the people of Lagos off till they rise up and say NO!
Don’t mind the greedy man
It’s all his kids that are even working at the rolling booths too
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by dododawa1: 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2022
D death ones has gone like that,God punched all involved in the killing.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by sulaak(m): 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
babytoun:

But this is the more reason why lagos gdp is massive and why it should be able to absorb the cost of projects like this instead of turning it to a life-long family business

GDP is not a good barometer of a state. The majority of Lagosian are living in abject poverty, there are poorer Lagosian than in any state in Nigeria. The family business issue is a problem for Lagosian we need to remove Tinubu and his godsons.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Spandau: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I can carry Lagos on my head because I was born there and it’s a collective heritage of the Yoruba ethnic group. If you don’t like it, you may consider using the lagoon.

And yes, tolling would start because the loan needs to be paid. LCC did not invite protesters to their business premises. Their business can’t remain under lock and key forever. They have loans and staff to pay and even the road to maintain. The time to reopen the tollgate is now.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Irolabi grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Spandau: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m proudly from Ekiti even though I was born in Lagos. But you see, I won’t bad mouth Lagos out of hatred because it is far more developed than my state. The cretins from ragtag states badmouthing Lagos is what we won’t allow. Lagos is a Yoruba heritage and we will protect it with everything.

I am tempted to curse you out, Mutairu but civility won't allow me. You are from Ekiti State. That's the only truth in your post. The rest about being born and raised in Lagos are white lies. You were born and raised in Ibadan. grin grin grin Our sources on nairaland says so.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Godispeace: 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
You are senseless. educated illiterate f00l
OyeofIkoTuN:
Nothing like yoruba land. Your land is in Togo. slaves

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
whatever...Emmanuel adebayo is waiting for you.

Godispeace:
You are senseless. educated illiterate f00l
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by alphaNomega: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
jneutron4000:
What do you know about taxation? undecided undecided you are fighting for the rich, those living in highland needs to the tax heavily so the government can take development to the people in Ajagbadi, Okoko etc. In Lekki, Ikoyi etc you will see people driving the car of 2022 model yet they pay no road tax, in Western world, the bigger and expensive your car the more the tax so why fight and defend the rich undecided or wetin concern Ikorodu person with depending toll free for those living in lekki undecided
Do you know not everyone pays the same amount for vehicle license in Nigeria?

Have you asked yourself where all the money they've been taxing from rich people even before you were born has gone to?

I know enough about taxation to see the ridiculousness when someone shouts "tax the rich" because all that tax money will eventually leave your pocket and it gets worse the poorer you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Relocates Special Forces Training School To Buni Yadi / Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.