Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today (27161 Views)

Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Jostoman: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Kindly tell us your state so that we can compare with Lagos. I want to believe your state is as beautiful and developed as New York since there is no Tinubu to rip you people off. Just mention your state and let’s compare.
he is looking for money to fund his and Lagos 2023 campaign grin

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by kingyakos: 8:20am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

No wonder! The guy run without dropping the name of his state.
His state can't pay salary not to talk of infrastructural development
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2022
shut up.. did it to which hausas.?bloody liar. It's a known fact your ancestors lost Lokoja and Ilorin,so when did you do it...Fast forward to your generation,it's a known fact that you lost yewa and igangan and your people are refugees in Benin republic.. Liar.

Nisiw366:
He can claim lagos because he is yoruba. If you aren't yoruba, you aren't lagosian no matter your investments in lagos. If there is major fight in lagos, yorubas can block lagos ibadan exp and start dealing with igbos. We have done it to hausa with more influence and power

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by poiZon: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Nisiw366:
He can claim lagos because he is yoruba. If you aren't yoruba, you aren't lagosian no matter your investments in lagos. If there is major fight in lagos, yorubas can block lagos ibadan exp and start dealing with igbos. We have done it to hausa with more influence and power

Can u do it again, maybe today lets see who will win.

U will know igbos full lagos, most of the agberos na confirm igbos.

Na so calabar boys been dey form rubbish with akwaibom, threatrning us to leave...
Laslas majority of the badboys for calabar na akwaibomites wey born, bred, lived in the state.

They r calabarians first before being akwaibomites.

This is what u don't know, and u won't know cos u r just being cocky..
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by duality(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Learn to read and understand. Terminating the concession doesn’t not mean terminating an already obtained loan. It simply means Lagos state government is now the full owner of LCC (the concession company) and the state government has inherited the assets and liabilities of the company. The loan is still outstanding and has to be paid.

Share the details of the loan... You are not being smart here.. this debate have been done with top Logos government personal and they are neither here nor there.

Do it with evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by damosky12(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I can carry Lagos on my head because I was born there and it’s a collective heritage of the Yoruba ethnic group. If you don’t like it, you may consider using the lagoon.

And yes, tolling would start because the loan needs to be paid. LCC did not invite protesters to their business premises. Their business can’t remain under lock and key forever. They have loans and staff to pay and even the road to maintain. The time to reopen the tollgate is now.

Lagos does not exist for LCC. LCC and the tolling scheme exists for Lagos.

There are a few solid reasons to forego tolling. The first is the already economically difficult state of country. Dollars is at its highest. Electricity is at its rarest. Fuel is at its scarcest and costliest. If you want to restore tolling, this is not the most sensitive time for it.

Also, whether you like it or not, the controversy of the lekki toll gate shooting cannot be obliterated in a hurry. Shelving collecting tolls there would be an honourable thing to do. That wouldn't be too much a sacrifice for sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Jostoman: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m proudly from Ekiti even though I was born in Lagos. But you see, I won’t bad mouth Lagos out of hatred because it is far more developed than my state. The cretins from ragtag states badmouthing Lagos is what we won’t allow. Lagos is a Yoruba heritage and we will protect it with everything.
so you and your Oga are not from Lagos?
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by jneutron4000: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Good, we must tax the rich to distribute development.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Madness, bad bad decision...it causes traffic, there are other innovative ways to collect toll, we must think out of the box. Tolling is old school, because it causes traffic hold ups, which is a waste of time, time is a critical economic value.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
The Portuguese and Edo states will be laughing at your foolishness. You slaves from the conquered tribe of ilorin or lokoja..whatever. You have been dominated. You top 2022 lords are Tinubu and who else Osibanjo. You know how many igbos bigwigs are in Politics. Your population is decliningyour people are turning refugees elsewhere.. Very soon we will chase you back to meet your brothers Emmanuel adebayo in Togo. You don't belong here

Slaves. You and your generations are 3rd class citizens slaving your lives away for your masters yoruba. Poorest region of the south. Your fathers would slave for yorubas till the end of this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2022
oh we just endorsed one soon to be skull miner by the name Zeh..odogwu..jahahaha...UBA is taking care of machala....hhahaha. Nairaland is where your voice is heard..Reality check you are below the food chain and your might be writing from Benin republic

Nisiw366:
Slaves. You and your generations are 3rd class citizens slaving your lives away for your masters yoruba. Poorest region of the south. Your fathers would slave for yorubas till the end of this world

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by SmartPolician: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2022
Sirmuel1:
I laugh at those that think they can stop Tinubu from reopening the Toll Gate

Story for the gods.

If those people collecting the tolls are given unknown gunmen treatment, no be person go tell them to stop tolling forever but Lagos no get that mind cheesy
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by mfm04622: 8:42am On Apr 01, 2022
Driggs:
We know who the private investors are..

Tinubu money must complete.. iyalayayin

Tinubu is NOT handling the tolling at the toll gate. They handed the place back to Lagos State Government since Fashola's time
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
and if someone read this, they will think he has a shot. If I say compare Ekiti to same Imo..wahala. compare Osun to same Imo..wahala. You are my tenants,you won't get any inherited properties I assure you once again... the fulanis will slaughter you while you flee,I will still buy it all.. I would rather have you screaming we inherited the land from Togo and Benin republic where you originate than see your filthy face in our space.

meth in sifia pains. Tell your father to go and pay oluomo, tinubu, koko zaria, lagos state fees.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
More lies.. Reports from Yewa and Igangan says otherwise. If you claim you are winning,we have 2022 proof of your people in Benin republic collecting their championship over there...hahahahahahaha slaves

Lunatic ipobians, always sounding incoherent. Eranko economic refugee. It's time to hawk gala

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Tell that to people in sambisa not enlightened people.

mfm04622:

Tinubu is NOT handling the tolling at the toll gate. They handed the place back to Lagos State Government since Fashola's time

1 Like

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by sucess001(m): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2022
seunmsg:

Your future will be secured when you learn to start behaving responsibly as a citizen. Telling people not to pay toll on a road that was constructed with huge loan to be paid back with proceeds from tolling is crass irresponsibility and would endanger the future of yourself and your children. Do the right thing now for the sake of your future.

You are the one cursing your children's future

How much is the loan? How much has been paid? Stop fooling yourselves. If you fool yourselves continuously, you cant fool everyone.

Why can't your paymasters release figures? I have been all over the world and structures like this are basic let alone tolled. This is even seperate from the 15%that your godfather collects through Alpha Beta. If you are speaking conscientiously, may God bless you, if not May God visit your sins and the curses of Lagosians on you and your unborn generations.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
pictures don't lie and if you provoke me further ,I will furnish your soul with videos where a whole governor begged them to come and they refused.
hahahahahahaha...Slaves you have been since you lost ilorin,slaves you will be now that your lost yewa. Ogbonnaya Onu is bigger than both Tinubu ND Osinbajo put together.. goan ask. Abi is it Uzor Kalu vs fashola. You wana wail..I lick premium tears. okay type jargons again.

Nisiw366:
Lunatic ipobians, always sounding incoherent. Eranko economic refugee. It's time to hawk gala

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by EgunMogaji2: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Nigerian jails are not forgiving. I’ve met people who only spent three days in jail and their life was never the same.

There are operatives on NairaLand. Only post what you know is defensible truths and facts. Don’t slander/libel.

My small advice. Good day.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by alphaNomega: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
jneutron4000:
Good, we must tax the rich to distribute development.

Apparently you have no idea how taxes work. You are actually calling for more taxes on yourself, go and figure it out.
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by Nisiw366: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
poiZon:

Bros am appealing to u to try it now..

Abeg try it now..

See this one o..

Which hausa boys una finish?
Hausa boys wey rubbish una, destroy una properties, killed some..
Are hausas not still running things in lagos now?
Shut up. Anyone can live anywhere in nigeria. Make lunatic igbos pass their boundary. Una killings go start from ibadan here all the way to lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by mfm04622: 8:48am On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Tell that to people in sambisa not enlightened people.

Enlightened people that cannot do simple research? Enlightened people that depends on hearsay? Enlightened people that depends on feeling and emotions and not facts?
Re: Lekki Concession Company Limited Resumes Tolling At Ikoyi Link Bridge Today by alphaNomega: 8:49am On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:
Nigerian jails are not forgiving. I’ve met people who only spent three days in jail and their life was never the same.

There are operatives on NairaLand. Only post what you know is defensible truths and facts. Don’t slander/libel.

My small advice. Good day.
what happened? Changed for the better or worse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Uninterrupted Electricity Impossible In Nigeria Now— Power Minister: Prof. Nebo / #dasukigate: Falae Calls Bode George To Discuss The Money Received / Picture Of President Obasanjo Kissing A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.