Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (25971 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by louken(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
E go soon reach your turn
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Olam09(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

Will it be okay to continue with such girl..?
angry
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Emmanueltrinity(f): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
[/b]are you better than the rest lmao [b]

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Wokenaija: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Nairaland is a very toxic forum, filled with sad people.

5 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Highfreelance: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
Desist from her unless you are there for the money. People never change

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by truthCoder: 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

She is not your last stop. Remember i told you this even when you are getting a good blowjobb from her.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by BennixB(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
You guys should define your relationship from the onset before it gets deep and perhaps things get messy.

LOVE CONQUERS.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by elmagnifico411(m): 12:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
You can date the babe, just have your mid prepared so she won't catch napping. Yiu can even surprise her with some kinda move, like "this relationship is leading nowhere. I think I want to bounce" and see how she reacts..
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Kingcalls: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
Collect ur share and dump her... beat her to her game
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by RPG2020(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lucky Dube,Mama ......go and listen then come back in few days time to give your testimony
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Mohamizy: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
see question lol. you can clearly see a pattern yet you still want to date. KONJI NA BASTARD, because if you had an abundance of babes you won't be asking this question

2 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by bluefilm: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

What are you still doing there?!
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by ashawopikin(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him? grin grin
leave am make him dey mumu dey go

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by ashawopikin(m): 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
She be feminist pro max

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by NOwazobia: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2022
Make sure you be the dumper and not the dumpee, like every other guy she has meant.

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by SurvivorM(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
I like this lady grin
She is so cool, no time for bullshit
And threatening someone of acid bath and knife stabbing is enough to go to court which kind crazy threats is that.
She must have known that her ex is so pained to do something wicked like that and she is telling him if you try anything you will see anything.
If you are matured enough, you can date her and even fall in love but just know this Boss lady is not someone you can control and the relationship is 50/50 so if you like your girlfriend to be bowing for you and washing your clothes/plates and obeying you up and down just know this Boss lady isn't for you

7 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
you and your bae a threat
don't interupt me
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by abobote: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
She earns well, that money you are after, you won't see

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Agbebakun22: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
U see all these red flags still yet u asking us. Are u nt a mumu like this, abeg no come here com wail say the girl dump u. Shes nt the only girl in this world.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Iyajelili(f): 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2022
Most commenters didn't read before commenting. So a guy threatened a lady with acid bath and she's suppose to keep mute? Wonderful!!!

10 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by GloriousGbola: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

are you going to threaten her with acid bath or knife stabbing? what would you do if your gf was threatening you like that?

2 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by sirgalahad26(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

That's a big red flag!!!
Do we need to tell you?
You can go ahead if you do not cherish your peace of mind at all since love is all that matters
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Nsonaso(m): 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
greatiyk4u:
"She earns well"

This is exactly what is attracting you to her, unfortunately if you chop her money and refuse to be very loyal to her, you will move from police cell to court and may be end up imprisoned.

This I have seen
Emphasy on very Loyal. Oil dey your Head brother

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Omotosho1090905(m): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2022
OYO
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Crafteck1: 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Run ooo
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by TheWolfen(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

Try your best to discreetly
contact one or two of those her past guys personally to find out their side of the story.
Look before you leap.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Caleb91(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
spidey77:
I think you should dump yourself into a good English textbook first.
We will reason the twitter story later
It's so unfortunate how someone like you with an oxford dictionary brain is roaming around the street and using your daily free 50mb to troll people on a faceless forum .....get busy with your trolling hours

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by seyz91(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
No, leave him to have his own taste too
Lalami3232:
Should we tell him? grin grin
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Savedday: 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them..
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by HRMK: 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
....she works and earn quite well

Will it be okay to continue with such girl..? [/quote] obviously what attracts u is her earnings!the final decision is urs!!
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by luckydion(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
ooooh! first with court, so, second if, will be out of court. Be vigilant, Don't blame the devil except otherwise................... safe journey as u go ahead cry

The money will help very well in facilitating the second adventure....

U didn't buy tear-leather car probably because of its availability, yet u didn't see fairly Use, u went after locally used; registered and lawfully assigned...... remorsefully, with history of court case................. hmmmmmm good luck....?

Anyway depending on the case; who's guilty.... if the car itself is good no prbm go ahead but be very vigilant.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Okysee: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around / What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.