Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? (25972 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by almarthins(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

Will it be okay to continue with such girl..?

Omo! Run
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by peacettw: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yes
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by 24brains(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
.l
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Yes. And while you’re at that, why don’t you dive nose first into an anthill. Since you love pain and suffering

bigpicture001:
Met this lady recently, and I have been single for over 12 months now. We chatted , and from different conversation, it turns outs she usually dump guyz stating one fault or the other

Now the problem is she took her immidaite past guy to court citing threat to life. When she showed me the text message that she said was threat to life, although he made mention of acid bathing and knives stabbing, but he refered it to what happens in messy ended relationship where the dumper makes the dumper looks small and like a a shit..... He begged her to desist from making a mess of her dumping him so they don't get to the news with bad report.. ND he added God forbid.

She confessed the guy is not anything close to violence, but my concern now is that she dumps people up nd down ND now has tasted the evil called judiciary in relationship matters....she works and earn quite well

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by bigjackass: 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
you have seen the signs already and still asking unnecessary questions
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

It's ok but b prepared and stay ahead of her jus incase. When she starts acting up u can look her in d face wit a smile I KNEW THIS DAY WILL COME BITCHH
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by efficiencie(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

Yes it is okay to continue with such a girl...we will be expecting you here with your own sorry story soon!
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Ekzoba(m): 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Run
bigpicture001:

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by EmemObong03: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
Ikpa, you won't last in this relationship since she is a Pro in date and dump game. But are you not scared about her body count
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Beblessedbaba: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
I pity you...

Better run for your life...

She is only here for the best not for any trying time.

The day she will summon your mother or siblings to court for visiting your apartment without notice. You go know why...

The day you guys get frisk and she got injury...court summon

The day you do any mistake court summon

The day you over s** her court summon

What a life �
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by SALIMAN(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2022
Run ooo
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by techWriter3: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Should we know him
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Ubdavis(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
Well!. It's a matter of deep concern ...
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by neonly: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
Bobloco:

Relationships should be hassle free

Life is too short, don't get yourself entangled in such a complicated lady

Let her go

Goat like OP won't listen until they get sting with her venon
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Youngpo413: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
RPG2020:
Lucky Dube,Mama ......go and listen then come back in few days time to give your testimony
"is not easy" is the song title......seems he was not lucky with women.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by casppyjay: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

yes if not for the rest of ur natural life u will be delirious… now delirious as a word should be noted and allow ur understanding be contextual..I.e for as long as u are with her u will avail ursef the first hand experiences of all meanings of the word Delirious..

We know eventually from history books who the weaker one is actually..

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by ambient: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2022
Hahahahahaha

Guys love a working class and independent woman,now she don get money for court case you dey run.... �..abeg ooo
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by 1x2x3: 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
ivolt:

Most violent partners use indirect threat such as this, they rarely say 'I will bath you in acid' directly.
The girl must be intelligent to have decipher the subtle threats in the man's language.

On whether she is good for you, we can't really tell since we don't know you.
But if you are the guy that react badly or violently to break up, then it is better you find your way.

From your writeup, she sounds like a lady that will not put up with suffering or unfair dealings
in relationship just to appease society.
If you are the type of man who respects your partner and have strong sense of justice even
when you are the guilty, then you might just be right for one another.

Be careful with that justice aspect. Some can be vengeful in the name of justice,one has to be very careful. He could do what is best for him and she will feel unfairly treated then the justice aspect kicks in.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by kepstone: 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Dear OP.. I will advice u, not to get into this type of relationship with this type of girl.
The past is a clue to the future.
This girl is not good for u at all. A girl who dumps guyz anyhow speaks a much volume. She surely has character problem like my ex.. same thing she dumps, block guyz, eat their money and the rest. When my friend was telling me that this girl is not a good wife material I was busy forming love untill all her bad character began to show up after months into relationship.
She is selfish
She is greedy
She is self centered
She has no respect
She does not care about you but it's all about the money, what she can benefit
She does not take correction she does not apologize.
She is a manipulator

I asked her about what led to the break up of her last relationship, she said she found out that the guy had another girl.. that was all she said, she painted her self good and took the victim position untill I had my own experience with her.
I tried to correct her on something she did, she never bulged ... She went straight to block me. This someone I made so much sacrifice for.
Op becareful, you are seeing redflags... This kind of person won't take shit from a guy, she won't be patient to build a relationship that will last, she won't fit into a submissive for you. What happens if you both date and translate into marriage she can as well dump you by filling for devorce

People are saying that she is independent and knows what she wants but all I see is a lady who is is mentally unstable and can make irrational decision.
No one is stopping you, but thread with caution and never love her more than she loves you. She will put herself in order if she is loving you more than you are loving her.
Be wise
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by BRATISLAVA: 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
You can date the babe, just have your mid prepared so she won't catch napping. Yiu can even surprise her with some kinda move, like "this relationship is leading nowhere. I think I want to bounce" and see how she reacts..

What do men gain from all their useless, childish tests like this one mentioned above? You are waiting for a perfect person? Someone that will give you perfect responses to your most unreasonable demands, because you are born to give other people a hard time or what? This is just another childish approach to relationships.

Let's hope you are tested yourselves and pass all of them, and that when you fail you aren't dumped on such petty grounds.

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by iamdapsyj(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Such threats shouldn’t be taken likely...

She has every right to move away from unhealthy relationships, and if you are sure you are not in her life to play games, then you could continue otherwise move on!

Her reasons for dumping her exes must be valid and the latest one seems valid to me.
Threats like acid and knife stabbing is enough for a reasonable person to japa whether you trust the person could do it or not as devil has a way of manipulating situations and before you know it they start blaming the devil.

I second your opinion. Whether joke or not, that threat is worth to quit a relationship.

3 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Badonasty(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2022
Lol….wahala wa ooo
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by ivolt: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2022
1x2x3:

Be careful with that justice aspect. Some can be vengeful in the name of justice,one has to be very careful. He could do what is best for him and she will feel unfairly treated then the justice aspect kicks in.
She has only demonstrated that she will not risk her happiness or wellbeing for any relationship
and prefer to dissolve unfair relationship.

If he does no actual harm to her, he has nothing to fear but himself .

2 Likes

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by elmagnifico411(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Did u read his post at all? Abe shift one side.
BRATISLAVA:

What do men gain from all their useless, childish tests like this one mentioned above? You are waiting for a perfect person? Someone that will give you perfect responses to your most unreasonable demands, because you are born to give other people a hard time or what? This is just another childish approach to relationships.

Let's hope you are tested yourselves and pass all of them, and that when you fail you aren't dumped on such petty grounds.

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by BRATISLAVA: 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Did u read his post at all? Abe shift one side.

Reread your post that was quoted. And tell us if you weren't suggesting he tests her with a pointless statement to see her reaction?

1 Like

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Truvelisback(m): 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
bigpicture001:

U open ur Korokoro eye wan enter fire, then u dey ask us.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by noobhagas: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
I believe that as you are typing this, your mind is telling you the truth. So kindly follow the truth.
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by pharmaking: 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
See how she will deal with you.

Have you come across a cobra that narrowly escaped a trap?

She go dey more vigilant, wiser and loaded with a heavily concentrated venom.

One bite, ten die.

Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by WHITELIGHTER: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2022
you guys will see massive red flag yet you will be asking useless qns.....
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Thegoodone13(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Run for your life
Re: She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? by Born2Breed(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2022
All these men sef. Dem suppose to dey wooz una left eye with left back hand slap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Propose To His Boyfriend, Got Engaged (photo) / My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Pls Can We Girls Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.