Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? (27931 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Divorce My Wife? / I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / Is This Not Enough Reason To Divorce Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by edoairways: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2022
Lalami3232:
For men, I would say YES.
For women, I would say NO.
Before una go chop my head, make I analyze somethings. When it comes to man and woman eeh, the ball game dey different. Cry all you want, men are polygamous in nature. Right from Bible to our ancestors time, no be crime to marry more than one woman. That's why you go see a man wey get 3 babies with different women, and nobody go talk anything. But immediately a woman born just one or two, she don turn second hand material and almost abandoned project.
Same way a man no fit marry empty handed, he must work hard for money first. While a woman only needs toto and makeup before she's qualified for marriage. So both get advantages and disadvantages. Once again, if a man cheat, society no too dey frown about am like women.

This is a big lie whether you agree or not
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by LadyFBI(f): 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Between Jada and Will Smith, who's feeling the heat more. Bear in mind they both had affairs outside their marriage
princefrank76:
jenny, two wrongs can never make a right.. At the end u will regret u took that revenge against your man.
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by princefrank76: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
LadyFBI:
Between Jada and Will Smith, who's feeling the heat more. Bear in mind they both had affairs outside their marriage
will smith is a certified simp
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
DEMZEE:

THE MISERABLE FEMALES ON EARTH ARE FEMALES WHO ARE IN THEIR 40s, SINGLE AND CHILDLESS HAVING A BUSINESS OR A CAREER

MEN AND WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT

WOMEN SEXUAL AGENCY ISNT EVERGREEN, ITS PERISHABLE
believe that if it will help you sleep better.

Actual research shows otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
alphaNomega:

You have not met enough women. You posted this solely because you cannot stand the fact that a woman can have the liberty to birth multiple children from different men and decide which of the men she wants out of her sexual life when she can afford it.
Maybe if he regurgitates it long enough, he’ll start to believe it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by DEMZEE(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
cococandy:
believe that if it will help you sleep better.

Actual research shows otherwise.

Females are happier and fulfilled having a husband, children and a family

Truth is bitter

Feminism has failed and moreso has failed females
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 7:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
DEMZEE:

Females are happier and fulfilled having a husband, children and a family

Truth is bitter

Feminism has failed and moreso has failed females
males are happier spending their lives telling women what is good for them. Keep trying bro you might convince yourself eventually. Or Luckily you might even convince one person

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by GloriousGbola: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
cococandy:
males are happier spending their lives telling women what is good for them. Keep trying bro you might convince yourself eventually. Or Luckily you might even convince one person

Your place is in the kitchen and then za oza room.
Your fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach while riding on his deek

**personal happiness intensifies **
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 8:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Your place is in the kitchen and then za oza room.
Your fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach while riding on his deek

**personal happiness intensifies **

right
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by GloriousGbola: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
cococandy:
right

I am shitposting. But I am supposed to feel a warm burst of happiness for telling you your place na cheesy
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I am shitposting. But I am supposed to feel a warm burst of happiness for telling you your place na cheesy
well did it work? The burst of happiness?
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by GloriousGbola: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
cococandy:
well did it work? The burst of happiness?

Sadly no. You were wrong angry

Maybe it doesn't work over the Internet. Let me hop off and tell the missus what is good for her
Re: Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? by cococandy(f): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sadly no. You were wrong angry

Maybe it doesn't work over the Internet. Let me hop off and tell the missus what is good for her
I wish you good luck. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) / To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.