Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107498 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

Note that the hijab isn't worn by Muslims alone..Christian women wear it also, as it's meant for covering.

It was started by the Catholic Nuns even before the birth of Islam. A lot of people don't know this.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by BrutusOj(m): 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!
What is bad about it? What do you call what reverend sisters wear? The Roman Catholic reverend sisters have been using hijab since time immemorial. You wont know most of those sisters got the killer hips and shape like sister Kate cos of their outfits.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Newton2024: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy
Buhari is being used as the poster boy of horrible leadership at Robert Gordon University (RGU), Aberdeen, UK.

https://www.facebook.com/lawababatunde.sulon/videos/1906201312896326/?app=fbl
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by johnnychuks(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
With this kind of your face? will make men like us misse heaven, madam go front.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

Your sense is as little as that of a mouse. Christian Sisters started it before the advent of Islam.
Do your research and stop displaying mental disorder on a glorious Sunday.

Happy new week. sad

2 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by fitinwell: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
peterdavidagbo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GC-hTcBSA

“My backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab” – Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals [Video]

Popular Nigerian evangelist, Sister Catherine a.k.a Sister Kate, has addressed some questions from her followers bordering on her appearance.

The evangelist, renowned for her ‘rapture’ sermons, first made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

She noted that she only wears the hijab to cover her backside which is a threat to men who desire to make heaven.

Speaking in a video posted on Youtube, Sister Kate said: “Ever since I started wearing this Hijab, many people say that I am a Muslim. First of all, I am a born again Christian. In the Book of Mathew 5:28, if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed against God.

“Each time I wear my normal dress to preach the Gospel, some men will be looking at my backside, my hip and the rest. They will not focus on the message anymore. Many men have told me that my shape is killing.

“Sometimes, some just want to use their eyes to rape me. Some will even follow me and agree to become my disciple just to be looking at what God gave me. It is not a sin to have such a shape but it is a sin when you use it to take some people away from God.

“Even God has given me revelations in my dreams that I should stop seducing men. And to me, I never knew it has gotten to this level. Then I opted for the Hijab. This is because it covers my shape perfectly well. I don’t want to be the reason why some people will miss Heaven.

“I see some ladies wear clothes that will expose their sensitive parts like their hips. Please stop it, you are taking many away from God. I am not saying you should wear Hijab, just wear things that will cover your body especially if you are like me.”

But it will still show nah
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Engrpatpeters(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
mu2sa2:
No Controversy: Even if falsehood had been travelling for 1000 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Every depiction of Mary mother of Jesus by Christians shows her covering her hair, the same as "wearing hijab". Hallelujah, Allahu Akbar: God is One.

That tells you nothing but that it was part of the lifestyle of the Jewish women to cover their body in such a manner.
It was later adopted by the Catholic Nuns even before the birth of Mohammed and the advent of Islam.

The Catholic Sisters started first.

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Johel(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Nothing is wrong with it.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
saintkel:
the hijab have Christianity origin...d Muslims copied it

You are on point
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2022
dryakson:
Good to her.
1 Corinthian 11:5-6 says

"but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved. For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or to be shaved, she should wear a veil".

If Christians read their Bible carefully and understand their Bible, all of them will be wearing hijab

Jewish tradition not God.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by czarr(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
mu2sa2:
No Controversy: Even if falsehood had been travelling for 1000 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Every depiction of Mary mother of Jesus by Christians shows her covering her hair, the same as "wearing hijab". Hallelujah, Allahu Akbar: God is One.
Catholic nuns also do it, are Catholic Muslims? Hijab isn't even a religion thing, it's a cultural thing, even Christians in the middle East wear it.

2 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by mastermaestro(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?

Her backside extends to her head. grin

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Theunbothered: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
mu2sa2:

Because she is mourning olodo
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Farid24224(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:

It's Christianity...Not "Xtianity" respect other people's religion...

Am a Muslim by the way
!!

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shadysen:
Bible aside, dress like a Christian and not like those terrorists.
Definitely, mother of Jesus is a terrorist
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by irunoko(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin cheesy

Please go into details.i will like to learn grin
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Eaglesence: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
Emuforlife1:

Ode where was that said?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
IT IS ABOMINABLE IN THE SIGHT OF GOD FOR A WOMAN TO HOLD ANY OF THE FIVE OFFICES IN THE FIVE FOLD MINISTRY IN THE BODY OF CHRIST CHRIST WAS ON EARTH AND HAD 12 APOSTLES AND THERE WAS NO APOSTLE RITA AMONG THEM. A WOMAN IS NOT SUPPOSED TO NEAR THE SACRED DESK BUT PASTOR ABIMBOLA, AMINA AND NNEKA WONT LISTEN. READ I TIM 2: 8-15 AND I COR 14-34 ETC.
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

You are on point
So why do Christians refuse to embrace something of their origin nowadays
Shameless people always finding excuse

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
She is just advertising herself and market looking for customers and husband

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Eaglesence: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Hanhan please explain or forever keeo foolishness away from us
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Topzee109: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
GoodIsGod:

Your sense is as little as that of a mouse. Christian Sisters started it before the advent of Islam.
Do your research and stop displaying mental disorder on a glorious Sunday.

Happy new week. sad
So why do they stop using it, so y'all aren't proud of your heritage
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Eaglesence: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
blackboy:
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details

How long have you been in town for? When young boys dey rape 70 year old women where you dey? Na wa for una
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by GoodIsGod: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Topzee109:

So why do they stop using it, so y'all aren't proud of your heritage

The Christian Sisters are still using it till date. They started it and have never stopped.

Have you ever seen a Catholic Nun without it?

Don't be too emotional grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingyakos: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Make we see am first
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
She is been honest and truthful. A wicked woman will expose the things that will make a man miss heaven. Sister kate wants to win souls for Christ and not win souls for the devil
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman
Everything is dangerous about it! It can harbour all manner of weapons without you knowing. She just mentioned one of those weapons "backside. grin "
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Ihuomanice1:
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?
Don't mind her!

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kobicove(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingot:
(shey nah dat body i dy see for pics abi e get anoda 1) lol
aunty ur backside go make me put more effort in my heavenly race

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.