Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband (682 Views)

A Cheating Wife Seeks Advice On What To Do / Ebonylips In Bed With Husband As She Warns Husband Snatchers To Stay Away / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband by Jenniferchuma10: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2022
A lady has taken to social media to seek advice after she had an affair with her male best friend following a quarrel with husband.

Lady seeks advice after sleeping with best friend after quarrel with husband
The lady revealed that she had been friends with the said friend for a long time and people had speculated they were dating but that was far from the truth.
The lady and the male best friend usually attend a training in UK and after a quarrel with her husband, she slept with the male friend and now she can’t seem to forgive herself and get the image out of her head.

See her post:
“Hello. Kindly post as anonymous.

This guy has been my only best friend for over 10years. We were accused of having a relationship but nope there was nothing like that between us. We were real friends.

Last year we met in Uk for a training as we always do, since we are in the same field.

Before the trip, I had issues with my husband that made us cold towards each other.

This time around my best friend and I were extremely close that we started talking about sxx and all that. Like joke we slept together! (A very short time)

Since then I have never been myself. The guy has feelings for me but I always took him as a brother. I feel so dirty, and I regretted sleeping with him.

I have decided to stop the friendship. I cut him off completely. The problem now is my conscience. I want to erase this part from my head. I get mad at myself anytime my mind goes on it. And it’s killing me.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/lady-seeks-advice-after-sleeping-with-best-friend-after-quarrel-with-husband/

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband by GOFRONT(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
I pity men that allow their wife or
Gf keep a Male bestie....because in the long run, the pix below illustrate it all....

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Auntie abeg, first advice us on the kind of advice you want us to give you.

Nonsense and Ingredients angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Sleeping With Best Friend After Quarrel With Husband by rickpat(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2022
you have cheated me n n your husband,confess to him..if he forgives you..fine...if he doesn't..you live with your mistake.

Trust me,if will be almost impossible for him to forgive you,if he finds out himself..

YOU HAVE THESE OPTIONS:

1) tell him.. either you are forgiven or marriage ends....

2) don't tell him..you will be lucky if he never finds out...cus if he doesn't...it's harder to forgive you and trust you ever again.

so help yourself before your conscience finish you

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Daughter / He Has A Weapon Of Mass Destruction. I May Run From The Man I Love / Betrayal From A Trusted Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.