Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

My HIV Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My HIV Status (5782 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status / My Hiv Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Status by SeaTrade(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2022
One thing I am really scared of mehn,this HIV of a thing.
I live a very healthy sex life.I always use condoms on girls other than my partner and I don't sleep with any random girl,neither do I even do them often.Been like up to half a year I slept with someone else.
Hookers are a complete no!no more for no reason!
I also have PEP in place incase of any condom burst.
There's only one person I have unprotected sex with,that was after proper tests have been conducted and I told her plain that i will buy a 45 magnum and shoot her in the face point blank if I ever catch any disease Cos I know it'll be from her,Cos who else right?
I guess she knows the kind of person I am who doesn't bluff and it's surely keeping her in check.
There's lots of diseases out there mehn,bumped Into an ex yesterday at the mall,very pretty girl then that I use to reminisce about her but seeing her yesterday has killed all of such thought.
She looks dilapidated, bleached, worn out and tired and I'm not playing!
Fast life doesn't pay especially for women,work hard and build something meaningful of your life Cos very few women succeed with their bodies.Those little cheap things such as phones,cheap dead 10 years over cars and furnished apartments will look like big deals to you till your body dilapidates and you can no longer sleep your way through bills.You will then know you wasted your youth sleeping with men for little things!
Be wise and careful younglings.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by Rickmann: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2022
Earlier this year I was banging a runs babe unfortunately the condom burst , I didn't know bcoz I was high on alcohol until I cum. My intuition told me that this girl is Hiv + . After some weeks I noticed my body changes I developed fever unlike me , I summon courage to visit a Lab well equipped. The results showed I have malaria and HIV 1and 2 is reacting to the antibodies. I couldn't believe it the lab technician told me to come for Confirmatory Test. I thought about going for Hiv test elsewhere I went to 2 different it came out negative . I became confused because within me I was not okay. So I went back to the former lab for the Confirmatory Test and paid it came out positive that my is just starting . That there smaller Kit's to test Hiv . I have been wondering all my life have been extremely careful I don't have unprotected sex , I got annoyed to the point was the need while other guys bangs raw but couldn't contact it . This life no really balance , The Lab technician told me to buy Lamivudine and vitamin b complex that I should take it for 1 month . Then I should come for another test . Since I started taking it there's an improvement but Private Labs cost more . I'm thinking of going to FMC one far from my state . I don't know my chances of getting married and conceive a baby . Maybe I'll marry someone that's positive too , Just that I'm on stage of settling down I feel ashamed of myself I'm yet to tell any of my family members . They will feel disappointed . I'm supposed to have a girlfriend but the way girls dey bill person anyhow I started going for runs babes.

My little advice those going to brothels and hotels to have cheap sex or having sex with runs girls be careful condom can burst anytime is not %100 safe . Having a girlfriend is not safe too . I just dey avoid and hate girl's since then . There's not Gain in spreading it one can contact more diseases on the run . I'm just living my life for now . No Sex No girlfriend just extending my fund's to the needy and family members.

So you got scared of girls billing you and ran to Oloshos who you still pay.

I'm sorry bro..
Re: My HIV Status by God1000(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:

why?
grin

GOOD MORNING.
good morning dear, you broke my heart cheesy
Re: My HIV Status by Ebubu: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Funny enough bro not only rough if there's no lubricant or babe no really wet it can still burst.

Rough sex can burst condom
No lubcricant can burst condom
Wearing condom improperly can burst condom
Lack of wetness inside a girl vagina can burst condom
Re: My HIV Status by Ebubu: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Rickmann:

So you got scared of girls billing you and ran to Oloshos who you still pay.

I'm sorry bro..
your gf fit bill you iPhone of over 100k but runs girl fit collect 10k for the night especially university small girls.

So sad the cheaper option killed him
Re: My HIV Status by spencekat(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Funny enough bro not only rough if there's no lubricant or babe no really wet it can still burst.
You are correct.Once she is wet and the CD is well worn,there is no way the CD will burst or tear.
Re: My HIV Status by medriano: 11:03am On Apr 03, 2022
It is not a death sentence. You could stil live your life to the fullest. There are conditions worse than being HIV positive.
Just enjoy your life, reach out to the privileged no matter how little.
Who says you can’t live up to even a 100 years?
In all, focus on your happiness.
Re: My HIV Status by biggy00000(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
dreamxhaser:
Oboi, this guy just weak my body. I had similar case of condom burst in January but I noticed almost immediately and I didn't cum.

It's up to two months already and I will be doing my confirmation test this April, I did not see any symptoms as of now but this guys story don weak my body kpta kpta.

Ya Allah, I beg you to please give us all a second chance.

Ha. See as man humble cus of unknown.
Swear say WHEN your result comes out negative, you no go enter that moist place again?

Oluwa a wa pelu e

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Rickmann: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2022
Ebubu:
your gf fit bill you iPhone of over 100k but runs girl fit collect 10k for the night especially university small girls.

So sad the cheaper option killed him

Lol
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Sorry bro.
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
One thing I am really scared of mehn,this HIV of a thing.
I live a very healthy sex life.I always use condoms on girls other than my partner and I don't sleep with any random girl,neither do I even do them often.Been like up to half a year I slept with someone else.
Hookers are a complete no!no more for no reason!
I also have PEP in place incase of any condom burst.
There's only one person I have unprotected sex with,that was after proper tests have been conducted and I told her plain that i will buy a 45 magnum and shoot her in the face point blank if I ever catch any disease Cos I know it'll be from her,Cos who else right?
I guess she knows the kind of person I am who doesn't bluff and it's surely keeping her in check.
There's lots of diseases out there mehn,bumped Into an ex yesterday at the mall,very pretty girl then that I use to reminisce about her but seeing her yesterday has killed all of such thought.
She looks dilapidated, bleached, worn out and tired and I'm not playing!
Fast life doesn't pay especially for women,work hard and build something meaningful of your life Cos very few women succeed with their bodies.Those little cheap things such as phones,cheap dead 10 years over cars and furnished apartments will look like big deals to you till your body dilapidates and you can no longer sleep your way through bills.You will then know you wasted your youth sleeping with men for little things!
Be wise and careful younglings.

Sound advice bro.
Wait i thought they dont take PEP drugs anyhow.
Heared they are very powerful
Re: My HIV Status by SeaTrade(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Sound advice bro.
Wait i thought they dont take PEP drugs anyhow.
Heared they are very powerful
Yes,very strong side effects .
To he taken for 28 days only in case of emergencies.
Re: My HIV Status by Ifakiland(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Hiv nor dey enter body easily like that..relax your mind

Funny enough

You fit even bang some one with hiv and still you nor go get the hiv

I know some people will argue with a real niggar but that is the truth
Don't mind the story teller, hiv don't get transmitted via sex tru such slim chances of condom bursting.....before you can get hiv via sex, you'd have to have had atleast 5 raw sex with an infected person back to back....also its easier for an hiv + man to pass it to a woman Dan an hiv+ woman to passing it to a man....the story is either made up or the dude is just paranoid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by Shalommy(f): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Jeon:
gracias to the senoritagrin
now ur penis will be a private part...grin
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yes,very strong side effects .
To he taken for 28 days only in case of emergencies.

Nawao...Exactly what i heard bro
So do u think its wise to rushto it and srart taking it bevoz of broken condom ?
Re: My HIV Status by SeaTrade(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Nawao...Exactly what i heard bro
So do u think its wise to rushto it and srart taking it bevoz of broken condom ?
Yes ooo,don't take chances with your health.
If you ever get a condom burst ,take it!
28 days of side effects is better than a life time of ARVs that come with their won side effects too.
Also,don't Bleep like a IndecentStar to impress anybody with condom,
Slow,steady and watch your condom.
Also be very careful how you take out the condom so the part that has been in her don't touch your bare dick and make way to your ureter.
Also look out for sabotages in the condom if it's the girl that put it on for you.Some of these girls are crazy.

5 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yes ooo,don't take chances with your health.
If you ever get a condom burst ,take it!
28 days of side effects is better than a life time of ARVs that come with their won side effects too.
Also,don't Bleep like a IndecentStar to impress anybody with condom,
Slow,steady and watch your condom.
Also be very careful how you take out the condom so the part that has been in her don't touch your bare dick and make way to your ureter.
Also look out for sabotages in the condom if it's the girl that put it on for you.Some of these girls are crazy.

Wow... thanks for this bro.
But what are the side effects like..
Any idea?
I heard horrible things like u can be seeing images.
And having terrible nightmares even in the afternoon.
And also many other stuffs
Can u confirm
Re: My HIV Status by emmyluizzz: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
some idiots will now come here and open their smelling mouth and say masturbation is bad.......

all Nigerian girls are USELESS!!!!
Re: My HIV Status by emmyluizzz: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wow... thanks for this bro. But what are the side effects like.. Any idea? I heard horrible things like u can be seeing images. And having terrible nightmares even in the afternoon. And also many other stuffs Can u confirm
.I no fit pity you

you are death man walking
Re: My HIV Status by SeaTrade(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wow... thanks for this bro.
But what are the side effects like..
Any idea?
I heard horrible things like u can be seeing images.
And having terrible nightmares even in the afternoon.
And also many other stuffs
Can u confirm
Yes,they are true.
Also extreme tiredness and weakness.
Also before I forget,don't sleep with any lady immediately after shaving thinking you're having protected sex.
Contact of her fluids and sores in the place you just shaved can still transmit HIV,though by a low percentile.But it can happen!

3 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

.I no fit pity you

you are death man walking

Who be this fool undecided

Na u amd ur papa be dead man walking

4 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yes,they are true.
Also before I forget,don't sleep with any lady immediately after shaving thinking you're having protected sex.
Contact of her fluids and sores in the place you just shaved can still transmit HIV,though by a low percentile.But it can happen!

Wow... im learning.
Not that i have any symptoms grin
But im just learning being pro active. grin

Like 2 months ago my condom broke sha. I didnt know. I rushed to one private hospotal around to collect prep. But doc said no i cnt just tkae pep like that.
I have to be sure the person i laid has hiv.
I should get the person for hiv.
I called the gal to come oh but she refused..
Omo na there fear come catch me grin

But thank God sha im safe today not having any symptoms.
Man gats to be careful oh. grin

Pls do i know abt those hiv self testing kit.
Are they accurate undecided
Re: My HIV Status by Thryphosa(m): 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough

I'm surprised too, if contacting HIV is as easy as he just described, then 80% of Nigerian population would have contacted it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by emmyluizzz: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Lekan1o1:

I be this fool undecided

Na me and my papa be dead man walking

k
Re: My HIV Status by moshuur(m): 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Funny enough

O.G....glad u're back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
emmyluizzz:

Me and my papa be fool
Re: My HIV Status by Ombudsman1: 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
A PASTOR (NOW GONE TO GLORY) ONCE SAID: "SIN IS EXPENSIVE"

I'M NO PREACHER BUT YOU EITHER
ABSTAIN FROM SEX AND PRAY FOR HELP
OR

YOU
1. HAVE PROTECTED/UNPROTECTED SEX. EITHER CASE YOU SPEND MONEY PAYING A PROSTITUTE. YOU FEED THE PROSTITUTE BEFORE THE EVIL ACT, YOU PAY FOR CONDOMS, LUBRICANTS, ETC. YOU RARELY USE YOUR FINANCE TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING TANGIBLE OR HELP FAMILY MEMBERS BECAUSE YOU'RE ADDICTED TO SEX.

2. AFTER THE ORDEAL, YOU LIVE IN FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN. YOU'RE TORMENTED HEARING OTHERS SAY THEY MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN A DEADLY DISEASE FROM THE SAME ACT YOU INDULGE IN. YOU CANT EVEN PRAY WITHOUT GUILT AND FEAR.

3. YOU EVENTUALLY GET A DEADLY DISEASE . IF YOU GET A LESS DEADLY DISEASE, YOU SPEND SO MUCH TO TREAT IT. YOU'RE CONSTANTLY BUYING DRUGS.
IF YOU GET THE LIKES OF HIV, YOU'RE DOOMED.

4. THEN COMES THE SPIRITUAL SIDE EFFECT OF HAVING SEX WITH THOSE YOU AREN'T MARRIED TO. I WOULDN'T EVEN WANNA GO INTO THAT ONE.

SIN IS EXPENSIVE

NB: In my little time on earth, I observed that some addictive habits such as fornication/adultery, alcoholism, smoking, gambling etc. which many who embattled them and couldn't seem to do without them left them as soon as it began destroying them irreparably.

A man who'd always drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes daily and couldn't stop, soon learnt how to quit them after diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. Be Wise!
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
SeaTrade:
Yes,they are true.

Bro i asked u a question
Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Theunderman:

Hunku, hiv window period is for 3months , not 12 months, let him do a confirmatory test, with blood from vien, to acertain, hiv does not hide in ones body, except the 0.1 rare people,

Issoraie Grandpa... Ya doing weh oloun cool
Re: My HIV Status by Youngpo413: 1:13am On Apr 04, 2022
favour32:
The window stage for RVT/RVS is more than 3 months,hence 4 weeks is not enough to confirm it.
Perhaps,the op might have had it before then.
in that case,na him 'dash' the ashawo,and the ashy might be someones permanent babe o...chai!
Re: My HIV Status by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 04, 2022
grafixdon:
You can hardly get hiv through sex... And 4 weeks is too short to get the symptoms.... Some have been living with hiv unknowingly for several years without iota of symptoms.
so what is the common mode of transmission if not through sex?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My HIV Status by valiju: 1:49am On Apr 04, 2022
The window period is less than 3 weeks for 90 percent of the people
favour32:
The window stage for RVT/RVS is more than 3 months,hence 4 weeks is not enough to confirm it.
Perhaps,the op might have had it before then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Very Clear That Male Species Know That They are Ugly Looking Creatures / My Girlfriend Says "we Need A Break" Is It Risky? / Sugar Mummy Dating Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.