Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

My HIV Status - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My HIV Status (5799 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Lady Apologizes To All The Men She Has Slept With As She Reveals Her HIV Status / My Hiv Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My HIV Status by akpunda86: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Earlier this year I was banging a runs babe unfortunately the condom burst , I didn't know bcoz I was high on alcohol until I cum. My intuition told me that this girl is Hiv + . After some weeks I noticed my body changes I developed fever unlike me , I summon courage to visit a Lab well equipped. The results showed I have malaria and HIV 1and 2 is reacting to the antibodies. I couldn't believe it the lab technician told me to come for Confirmatory Test. I thought about going for Hiv test elsewhere I went to 2 different it came out negative . I became confused because within me I was not okay. So I went back to the former lab for the Confirmatory Test and paid it came out positive that my is just starting . That there smaller Kit's to test Hiv . I have been wondering all my life have been extremely careful I don't have unprotected sex , I got annoyed to the point was the need while other guys bangs raw but couldn't contact it . This life no really balance , The Lab technician told me to buy Lamivudine and vitamin b complex that I should take it for 1 month . Then I should come for another test . Since I started taking it there's an improvement but Private Labs cost more . I'm thinking of going to FMC one far from my state . I don't know my chances of getting married and conceive a baby . Maybe I'll marry someone that's positive too , Just that I'm on stage of settling down I feel ashamed of myself I'm yet to tell any of my family members . They will feel disappointed . I'm supposed to have a girlfriend but the way girls dey bill person anyhow I started going for runs babes.

My little advice those going to brothels and hotels to have cheap sex or having sex with runs girls be careful condom can burst anytime is not %100 safe . Having a girlfriend is not safe too . I just dey avoid and hate girl's since then . There's not Gain in spreading it one can contact more diseases on the run . I'm just living my life for now . No Sex No girlfriend just extending my fund's to the needy and family members.

Is a pity u would have avoided it if u started PREP immediately.Problem is that we emphasize much on Condoms everyday and less education on PREP

2 Likes

Re: My HIV Status by Theunderman: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
akpunda86:

Is a pity u would have avoided it if u started PREP immediately.Problem is that we emphasize much on Condoms everyday and less education on PREP
Its PEP rather, post exposure prophylaxis,
PrEP on the other hand is for pre exposure,
Re: My HIV Status by Zaynuba(f): 4:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Sorry bout dat buh it isn't the end of the world, go to a general hospital and get tested again..you can still live your life to u fullest..contact me on annahassan973@gmail.com for counseling..u will live..HIV isn't critical like before. You can contain it.
Re: My HIV Status by dreamxhaser: 4:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Zaynuba:
Sorry bout dat buh it isn't the end of the world, go to a general hospital and get tested again..you can still live your life to u fullest..contact me on annahassan973@gmail.com for counseling..u will live.HIV isn't critical as before. You can contain it.

Hello I have a question

1. Does hiv drug affect the liver along the way?

2. If you suppress the virus with drugs, does that mean that when you catch any sickness like malaria, it's effect will be like any normal person?
Re: My HIV Status by Perfectman91: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wow... thanks for this bro.
But what are the side effects like..
Any idea?
I heard horrible things like u can be seeing images.
And having terrible nightmares even in the afternoon.
And also many other stuffs
Can u confirm

Guy I've been taken pep for over 20 days now, nothing like that

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by aimmoney9: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Earlier this year I was banging a runs babe unfortunately the condom burst , I didn't know bcoz I was high on alcohol until I cum. My intuition told me that this girl is Hiv + . After some weeks I noticed my body changes I developed fever unlike me , I summon courage to visit a Lab well equipped. The results showed I have malaria and HIV 1and 2 is reacting to the antibodies. I couldn't believe it the lab technician told me to come for Confirmatory Test. I thought about going for Hiv test elsewhere I went to 2 different it came out negative . I became confused because within me I was not okay. So I went back to the former lab for the Confirmatory Test and paid it came out positive that my is just starting . That there smaller Kit's to test Hiv . I have been wondering all my life have been extremely careful I don't have unprotected sex , I got annoyed to the point was the need while other guys bangs raw but couldn't contact it . This life no really balance , The Lab technician told me to buy Lamivudine and vitamin b complex that I should take it for 1 month . Then I should come for another test . Since I started taking it there's an improvement but Private Labs cost more . I'm thinking of going to FMC one far from my state . I don't know my chances of getting married and conceive a baby . Maybe I'll marry someone that's positive too , Just that I'm on stage of settling down I feel ashamed of myself I'm yet to tell any of my family members . They will feel disappointed . I'm supposed to have a girlfriend but the way girls dey bill person anyhow I started going for runs babes.

My little advice those going to brothels and hotels to have cheap sex or having sex with runs girls be careful condom can burst anytime is not %100 safe . Having a girlfriend is not safe too . I just dey avoid and hate girl's since then . There's not Gain in spreading it one can contact more diseases on the run . I'm just living my life for now . No Sex No girlfriend just extending my fund's to the needy and family members.
What makes condom burst Is the expiry date, if the date of expiry is close the more the tendency of it tearing..... grin grin

Learnt this from an oppo..... grin grin
Re: My HIV Status by aimmoney9: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
bestdefender:
Nigga nah only rough fucker dey tear condom slow fuck8 lik us we no dey tear condom anyways u just started another chapter
Mumu na expiry date dey make condom tear.... grin grin grin
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Perfectman91:

Guy I've been taken pep for over 20 days now, nothing like that

shocked u mean u ai t seeing any of those signs ?
Re: My HIV Status by Perfectman91: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lekan1o1:

shocked u mean u ai t seeing any of those signs ?

Nothing like that bro

1 Like

Re: My HIV Status by pigineng(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: My HIV Status by Kingsean(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:

Hello I have a question

1. Does hiv drug affect the liver along the way?

2. If you suppress the virus with drugs, does that mean that when you catch any sickness like malaria, it's effect will be like any normal person?

it doesn't affect the liver in any way. the drug stagnates the HIV replication so that the cd4 cells can be produced in mass quantities. hiv replicates inside the cd4 cells and that's why the virus is difficult to destroy. the only way to get rid of the HIV in a person is by destroying all cd4 cells because they have receptors which the hiv binds to. destroying them would still leave such person vulnerable to any pathogen. hiv actually doesn't do the killing. it just wipes out the cd4 cells and then any other pathogen finishes off the host. however, there's a level at which ARV drugs are used that would make your hiv test results come back negative which means your viral load is very low just as the first 3months when you came in contact with the virus. in other words, even if you have sex with your partner, the chances of he or she getting it from you is very low. that's why those drugs are very important

the answer to your second question is a big yes
Re: My HIV Status by Kingsean(m): 10:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Perfectman91:

Nothing like that bro

where did you get your pep
Re: My HIV Status by Kingsean(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Perfectman91:

Nothing like that bro

where did you get your pep pls?
Re: My HIV Status by Lekan1o1: 12:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Perfectman91:

Nothing like that bro

Wow..
So what are the side effects like.
I guess there should be mild side effects
Re: My HIV Status by ugomnaanny: 3:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Wow..
So what are the side effects like.
I guess there should be mild side effects
People react differently to it, those symptoms u mentioned happens but not to everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / I Caught My Fiancée In The Act!!! / Wedding Photos Of A Young Man, His Wife With Gigantic Boobs "Got People Talking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.