Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,708 members, 7,813,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25010 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Akponmfet: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

How do you know he is from the SE?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Annwrites: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2022
I relocated from Lagos to Akure over a year ago.

- The city is relatively peaceful.
- Accommodation is affordable, although my sister argues food is expensive here.
-You may need to order certain things you need from outside the city.
- Only remote workers really benefit financially. The jobs here don't pay much and there isn't much happening here.
- The general notion is that G-boys are the ones keeping the economy up and many businesses are just front for money laundering.

I hope this information helps you make an informed decision.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2022
Orlu13:
How do I make post on nairaland
Go to any of the sections you wanna make a post on.. click on create new topic then you good to go..
Understood?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:
Igbos claim yoruba are obsessed with them
Pesin open thread, mention north and south west but majority of the people commenting are igbos
Na ur people first attack Igbo on this thread.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Go and ask Adeyinka Grandson why he is in jail. You can only dream of killing Igbo in your region. Dreams cos you will find it harder to actually do so.

Igbos are are Jn SW because SW is also leeching off Nigeria resources. So quit kidding yourself that there is something special about SW. SW is what it is because of Nigeria. Without Nigeria, no one will want to go there. Isn't that why you lots want to die Nigerian?

As for where Yorubas relocate to, it's inconsequential to most Igbos, so like most Igbos I don't give a hoot where Yoruba or anyone for that matter migrates to. I don't keep track. But if you indeed migrate to another man's land, why are you bitter to the point of even making reference to the point that your fellow country men travel to a part of their country? Your hate must always seep out despite every effort to mask it?
Let's argue like matured adults here. Yes we have no problem with Grandson getting jailed cos he put himself in such trouble but we shall make ensure every Nigerian living abroad promoting anarchy won't be spared.

Mention what ibo region contribute to Nigeria in terms of IGR, FDI and mineral resources. Don't run oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Akponmfet: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2022
W
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by DamianX: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
November1857:
Your kids will be endenger species, Afonja doesn't joke in using kids for rituals..

This is a plain truth grin grin

Including rape yolobasterdz Dy rape their mothers and sisters wotowoto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by iswallker(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Planning of relocating

undecided

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

When a yoruba king dies, it is cultural and traditional for the chiefs, babalawos and his succesor to eat human flesh. It is a secret that you think will never come out. Asiri yin ti tu. cheesy

Ogun state is the ritual capital of the world. Discuss grin

Lobatan oo

Is that why okija shrine exist? Is that why you savages kill and eat your fellow ibos?

6 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Same brown roofs that all your youths save up to migrate to? Same brown roof region that just ogun state alone will feed your 5 states without stress? Same brown roof region that has tertiary institutions cumulatively than your region?
Same brown roof region that has more industries than your region?

Tell me Okija shrine is in southwest too and Ezego did his ritual money in the southwest. Also remind us how Clifford Orji was a Yoruba man.
They learnt rituals from their Yoruba friends.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by uchmannn(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2022
You need to do that fast. First ensure that where you are relocating to is save before making up ur mind.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 9:10am On Apr 03, 2022
DamianX:

Including rape yolobasterdz Dy rape their mothers and sisters wotowoto
Unhidden truth.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
Trustedhands:
Lobatan oo

Is that why okija shrine exist? Is that why you savages kill and eat your fellow ibos?
[/s]
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tzar(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2022
So insteadof staying where you are and fighting for it to get better, you want to bring your layed back, escapist *ss to the SW?
Send your family to Akure & stay back there to change things. If you were there when the problem was created and we don't have evidence that you did anything to change the rot, you don't deserve to relocate!!!
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by King44(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.
Don't listen to those saying non-sense they have no brains, they are morons and bunch of block heads.

The only problem is Akure landlords don't play with their rents and properties. Aside from this, Akure is one of the coolest city you can live in.

Make sure you visit the house you want to rent and see that the house functions well, and the environment is cool.

As long as you have something that generate income for you, you will be fine.

Akure is economically vibrant and very safe.

I am not from there but I live close enough to know how calm and vibrant that city is

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Dybala11(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

The person coming from Kano already receive information

Why worried

You hatred for truth is simply why i don’t do yoruba .. and gays

When he gets to yorubaland this same truth stare at him .. so why coating words ..

Have you been to Kano? Any place in Kano.. do you know Kano food market

You wan use Kano dey compare yorubaland because your media tells you that North is the poverty bla of Nigeria

Una go the show una stupid ignorance with emotional and tribal Yorubatic reasonings

Oga start traveling ..

Leave Yoruba land and start touring your country.. Save money and travel

Don’t come to my moniker yo raise emotions and stupid sentiments

Am not a Yoruba man ... there’s 440 ethnicity and tribal group in Nigeria

Must everyone reason like Yoruba people

I don tire for this human beings .. always looking for how to blackmail the truth

I will change am for you some day.. in this forum
Walahi

Haba! Dan Bayerebe ... shege banza .

Leave your enclave and don’t come with foolish ignorance on my mention

Haba nwana!
Nah, just refute any of his claims with proofs now. Northerners full our streets here with begging as their sole means of survival, the most demeaning jobs here are also given to Northerners. How can you compare a region where majority of their citizens and young ones are street beggars to the South West. Continue living in denial despite seeing the truth daily. grin

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Osstunde: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
I think the safest region in the country rn is southwest so I feel it’s right you come first and check out the city of Akure first before moving down with your family

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by intergral(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
Sorry to say but true the Southwest is fast adopting western cultures... Little buys and girls there openly declare they are gay and it is spreading like wild fire... If you have small children going to mix with other children there just know that the behaviour of your children will drastically change... Your children will become harsh and impatient!
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2022
Mynd44, OAM4J, SEUN, justwise, DisGuy

You guys should show some decency by shutting down this Post. The content here is pure tribalistic. Saying Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland does not stop the government from shutting down your site if this continues. You still moved it to front page? Gosh. It's disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LLiKYekoba: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Lobatan oo

Odiegwu!
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Younext: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Kai danwa, this thread won't give you what you want wink

Pple sha grin

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by derecho(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
What if was born in Kano and he is from any other village from SW.What if his parents had warned him about their people?
He might be considering one of the SWestern States which isn't his home state. Now he is considering Akure and needs people's opinion.
In case you don't know, there are some Yorubas who are lost in the North.

An Igbo person is likely to relocate to Asaba or even nearby Abuja if he feels the East isn't safe.

BloomingDale:

A Northerner from Kano will not move with his family to the South.He’s not from the South West considering the question he’s asking. A South South person will rather move to South South but might consider moving to Lagos for job opportunities.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Akinboboz(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:

Op, you've made the right decision, I'm currently living in Akure.

Akure is one of the best place to stay in south west and make it, forget what the people over there has been insulating, I had my elementary schools in lagos and we build our house in ogun state, I'm saying this for you to understand that, coming to akure might be the best decision so far, consider the cost of living and as well as standard of living in akure to other area.

But I will advice you to be productive, if you don't have anything you're doing, you can't enjoy Akure.

Be good and have a wonderful Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
Akponmfet:
Why don't you move to the South East where you come from?
Parasite.
Why don't you stay in your own place.
Ewu Biafra.
Seun, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique. When will you guys do something about this tribal nonsense going on in this forum? The first page of this thread is filled with so much hateful comments.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by DamianX: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2022
I will sound it again. Please go with head cage and know All yolobasterdz aka skull miners aka human parts harvesters aka afonjacowards aka coneheads etc are ritualists. Hunger Dy the land bad bad too. Goodluck

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by emerged01(m): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Why are people like this? OP asked for an advice,you all think you are normal messing up the thread.No! You all are not normal reading through the thread. It is now clear that we have serious problem in this country.
OP,it is a good move when you consider security. you must have it in mind that things may not be rosy at first but with hustling spirit you can get it right in no time.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 9:16am On Apr 03, 2022
Tomek09:

They learnt rituals from their Yoruba friends.
Cannibalism became rife in southeast during the Civil War as a result of excessive hunger. We know all that but we just to say it out so you won't feel dejected. Ibos lack moral to preach morality when you can do anything to make money and impress yourselves.

It's even obvious from how you celebrate your youths that die untimely. "onye young money" and all sorts are what you fill in the obituary of a 24yr boy that just died. 24 year old!

What kind of savagery is that? What manner of people does that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Dybala11(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

Yoruba and ignorance

And still hyping in an empty pride .. empty inside and outside

Yoruba people next

Hunger and poverty go finish una for that land

Blessing food trucks Na ilorin dem Dey pass

Nigerians laughing at some tribal mumurity
Why are there millions of your so called rich Northerners from a land where food is literally flowing, on the streets of SW begging for survival?? grin
The Northern Nigeria still has the highest number of wretched paupers, facto. grin

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Odiegwu!
E shock you? We that know yeebos well understand how you live your lives. We just decide to lock up as if nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by OdumegwuOjukwu: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Let's argue like matured adults here. Yes we have no problem with Grandson getting jailed cos he put himself in such trouble but we shall make ensure every Nigerian living abroad promoting anarchy won't be spared.

Mention what ibo region contribute to Nigeria in terms of IGR, FDI and mineral resources. Don't run oo

I'm not here to argue with you. I just want to point out salient truth to you. That hate is not with Igbo, if so many would have been jailed for hate like Adeyinka Grandson, the Yoruba man. And that those who are quick to shout hate and accuse others of hate are actually some of the most hateful people and selfish people. Feel free to pursue other people such as him. I won't be surprised if your turn up tonnes of your brethren in your quest.

If you want to measure dick i.e contribution of one ethic group vs the other, feel free to open another tread for that. But I guess that particular question has been discussed severally here and in other fora. Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
Simple question una don flood the comment section with abuses.
Chai, Nigeria, i raise my left fallen breast for you oo.
Ihe di ka Nigeria emekwana m na uwa ozo.
Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Offpoint1: 9:19am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
I've stayed in the both state, Akure is a quiet and peaceful place to stay. It's one of the most peaceful state in the southwest, followed by Ekiti.

Business wise, business is kinda slow (depending on your type of business) Akure is a civil servant state, there are no much industries there, very few companies branches too.

Food is relatively cheap compare to other states, but Kano has cheaper food.
Rent is cheap compare to Lagos/Ogun state.
You can get a good 2-3 bedroom apartment ranging from 150k depending on the location. Face-2-Face ranges from 2k-3.5k per month.

Social life is average, night life isn't much... Most shops are closed before 10pm

It's a good place to relax, the state is still underdevelopment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Things To Know About Recent Railway Constructions In Nigeria (1999-2019) / Dubai Banks Reportedly Closing Accounts Of Nigerian Politicians In The UAE / Abuja Metro Railway: Residents To Enjoy Two Weeks Of Free Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.