Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25038 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
greymiles:

Unfoolish human being
Do I have to be igbo b4 I can support igbo
And do I have to be yoruba to support yoruba?
shutup yorubas dont need your support. . Stay one place and be proud of whatever inconsequential tribe you are from fool

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
uyo and calabar people that are allover lagos doing housemaid or security work? cheesy
Why them nor stay their state if e sure for them grin grin
grin
That Otondo is still holed up somewhere in Ajegunle o.
Hundreds of his families are arriving Yorubaland as we speak.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2022
Obamaofusa:

grin
That Otondo is still holed up somewhere in Ajegunle o.
Hundreds of his families are arriving Yorubaland as we speak.. grin
no mind the fool.. uyu good na him them they travel far away from there just to become housemaid and security for here grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Ylink4sure: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
If it's possible,make it ibadan. Akure is a bit expensive and opportunities are fewer.

Things are cheaper at Ibadan especially food and there's more opportunities. Life is also idyllic.

My 2 cents

uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Ibraheemudeen, this your pained lamentations full basket.

How much is a fresh human skull in the ogun state stock exchange market for human parts? Give us update. grin

lol

Nobody does ritual killings like Igbos the originators.It is a culture so they do not always report it.
Lots of Igbos are fleeing South East because of high ritual killings and poverty..

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by membranus: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2022
Blaqstick:
I school in akure, all I will tell you is that we don’t have water and constant electricity
So you’ll have to run generator for like 10/24 hrs
And here in akure is it quite expensive.
I’ll advice you to always buy in bulk.
Social life in akure is okay

There is nowhere in the south which enjoys constant electricity and water, so Akure is not exceptional in that regards. Also food prices has gone skyrocket everywhere in the south, no place is left untouched by the general inflation.

However, though Akure is peaceful, there is no work for the unemployed. So he should think before he leaps.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by OVB123: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
007Marvel:
Move to Edo state my personal opinion! Aside for cultist no other bastards dey town and the cultist self dey thread carefully,150k u don see better 2 bedroom flat!If your pocket no too deep go Edo state oo! Benin City to be precise! That state too dey pocket friendly! The best places now na Oluko area new houses very affordable and a very peaceful environment!
Oluku is very peaceful? Hmmmm! Ugbowo, isiohor and olukun are danger zone oooo. On the issue of accomodation, benin city has good houses expecially flat.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Ilaje1: 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

But Yoruba, represented by Adeyinka Grandson, are No 1 confirmed hate mongers in Nigeria. You can't argue with fact. And I don't care about Simon Ekpa.

Idiotic Kanu started it. This is what happened when one is not stopped on time. Assuming idiotic Kanu had been stopped on time this useless idiotic Adeyinka wouldn't have surfaced. Thanks to UK for doing a good job.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by kingyakos: 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
uyo and calabar people that are allover lagos doing housemaid or security work? cheesy
Why them nor stay their state if e sure for them grin grin

Why u dey shift d goal post naa.... block head
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
Agbebakun22:
the forum is owned by true son of omoluabi not by nyamiri mkpu miri people. Mkpu miri are nt intelligent enough to have such idea. E ni kurè omo yeebos
[/s]
Cry more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Bouncing2(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
We ought to have kill all of you in our region if we're truly hate mongers yet a day can't pass without some set of ibos coming to the west. Haven't you asked yourself why Yorubas would rather relocate abroad than move to southeast? But the dream of a young ibo boy is to save up to live in southwest.
Guy no de mumu ya life.
Nobody is coming to South west,, rather you say Lagos.

Lagos is in South West but no ona get Lagos.
So get a life
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 1:36pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:

Guy no de mumu ya life.
Nobody is coming to South west,, rather you say Lagos.

Lagos is in South West but no ona get Lagos.
So get a life
Who come get Lagos, nyanmiri? How many states dey southwest nyanmiri? Yes, all the IGR made in Lagos is sent to the east na.

Na water water full your flat head. Small sense una no get.

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Seun4blue(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akure is as peaceful as Iceland but more expensive than its level of civilization.
You will surely love your stay here, because Akure is moderate in anything you can talk of.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Bouncing2(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Who come get Lagos, nyanmiri? How many states dey southwest nyanmiri? Yes, all the IGR made in Lagos is sent to the east na.

Na water water full your flat head. Small sense una no get.

Lagos is a city built by the British,,such a shame nature cited the city there.
And Lagos is fully made up of all tribes of Nigéria and the world at large.

Now onye Yoruba,, where else do you prides yourself in apart from lagos?
A F O # J A skull miner,, where else do poeple migrates to in your godforsaken Yoruba ritualist areas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:

A F O # J A skull miner,, where else do poeple migrates to in your godforsaken Yoruba ritualist areas?
Even before Lagos,your Osu ancestors were migrating to Ibadan and your Osu people still continue to flee your Osuland to beg in the rich Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:

But why are nyanmiris obsessed with Lagos? It's funny that you don't even share border with the region that host Lagos. You feel defeated when they mention Lagos as Yoruba and you all come up with all manner of trash to feel good about your delusion.

Do you realize that you all will be pushed out of Lagos if you get your Biafra or you think you gonna be allowed to still live here? Is being deluded part of your culture? Who's deceiving you that Lagos isn't Yoruba land and when they ask who gets Lagos you say it's for all tribe.

Nyanmiri, Lagos is in southwest of Nigeria and insofar you say you don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, Lagos automatically becomes your past. The earlier you realize this the better.

5 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingyakos:

Why u dey shift d goal post naa.... block head
shutup mmong man grin grin

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by shegra58: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Oga relocate to akure and give us posted

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday
You no even answer the guy questions,if food to plenty for North as you claimed why Hausa dey for everywhere in the South begging for food and sleeping outside
No house
No food
No future
So dirt.y
I don't think Hausa need to leave north if they are what you claimed they are

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Adejumo7: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.

I grew up and i still reside in Akure, There's nothing in here,Kano is a commercial city,stay over there
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Bouncing2:

bit people dont migrate tp igboland for anything in this life grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Let's argue like matured adults here. Yes we have no problem with Grandson getting jailed cos he put himself in such trouble but we shall make ensure every Nigerian living abroad promoting anarchy won't be spared.

Mention what ibo region contribute to Nigeria in terms of IGR, FDI and mineral resources. Don't run oo
In terms of resources, Anambra has Oil and Gas and also has high human capacity index due to the indigenous factories located there and also Onitsha main market the largest market in West Africa.
Enugu and Ebonyi have vast quantities of Coal and Limestone that also can be used for development as well,
Imo and Abia have large deposit of Oil and Gas and Abia via Aba has a huge potential for trade and commerce via Ariaria Market and the local SMEs there.
Again it is worthy of note that South east has the largest Gas reserves in Nigeria at the moment(check DPR reports).
So my friend stop living in ignorance it is better you research more.
Again in terms of fiscal performance for 2021, Anambra and Ebonyi ranked higher than Lagos and were only below Rivers State. Please do more research next time
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by OVB123: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
Unless you point out where that was discussed, I'm not aware of that. But you can point it out to me.

Oga no tribe is as selfish as ibos. The reason ain't farfetched. Count the numbers of non-ibos living in your region to the number of ibos living in other regions. If you're not selfish, people would be glad to live in your region. Have you ever wonder why an ibo man is allowed to live in the remotest part of Ekiti without him getting hurt and he's lived all his life there? That's because his host ain't selfish and hateful like his ibo people.

No single tribe can vouch that ibos aren't selfish. Not even ijaws and efiks dem.
U have hit the nail on the head. Kudos!

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Trustedhands:
But why are nyanmiris obsessed with Lagos? It's funny that you don't even share border with the region that host Lagos. You feel defeated when they mention Lagos as Yoruba and you all come up with all manner of trash to feel good about your delusion.

Do you realize that you all will be pushed out of Lagos if you get your Biafra or you think you gonna be allowed to still live here? Is being deluded part of your culture? Who's deceiving you that Lagos isn't Yoruba land and when they ask who gets Lagos you say it's for all tribe.

Nyanmiri, Lagos is in southwest of Nigeria and insofar you say you don't want to be part of Nigeria anymore, Lagos automatically becomes your past. The earlier you realize this the better.

Oga it is your people who is rather obsessed with Lagos. It is clear knowledge that Lagos was developed with resources from Oil rich region of South east and south south, Lagos has always been cosmopolitan hence the status of No man's Land, the cosmopolitan nature has led to igbos coming after the war then to make a living and these guys no become Rich and buy up properties. That is what is fuelling the insecurity amongst you Yorubas
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
OVB123:
U have hit the nail on the head. Kudos!

In what way did he hit the nail on the head. It is Yorubas that are inherently selfish. Tinubu for example knows that there is an unwritten zoning law but still wants to contest just to satisfy his selfish ambition. Tell me if that is not being selfish what is it?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by kingyakos: 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
shutup mmong man grin grin

which one mmong....
isi bukwagi...onya ara
Afonja skull minners
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Josephkabila12: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
Akure is a very good place. You can relocate
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by NoSentiment: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
You are relocating from a place where people are trustworthy and have good neighbourliness to a place where people are terrible

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Bouncing2(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
bit people dont migrate tp igboland for anything in this life grin
So what's yinka doing in my mom's villa then!?
What's Ade doing in Awka
And hosts of them.

They're all into bricklaying and stuffs....
All of them wants to take igbo babes as wives cos according to them 'na monkeys with tribal marks full una ofe mmanu areas" cheesy
January-december they're righ' here,,none visits home,,,said they can't put up with your juju kingdoms and unrest
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by cutieme(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
emerged01:

I didnt see this coming. I opened this thread to gain something but I felt bad seeing knowledgeable people behaving like animals.
Pls can you tell why you are relocating to Akure before someone's son make the mistake of going to Kano
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by cutieme(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
grafixdon:

I'd advice you move to osogbo instead, I've lived in both states and I can tell you that the cost of living in Akure is too expensive, foods are very expensive, they hardly have light. Go to osogbo, you'll love the atmosphere, very quiet without gbas gbos, and the light there is better than any state in South West.

Whatever decision you make, I wish you best of luck
Tell us more about osogbo
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by cutieme(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
emetisuccess:
Leave that part, just come to Akwa ibom and experience life in heaven.
Tell us more about it
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingyakos:

which one mmong....
isi bukwagi...onya ara
Afonja skull minners
lol
Osu skull pounder cannibal.
Stop fleeing from your ritualist brothers and sisters nah.Let them pound your flat table head for biafran currency. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Over 25 Nigerians Arrested In Kenya Over Visa Validity Issues / A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Sinking Cities That Could Disappear By 2100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.