Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25042 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
HustlePro:
The guy you responded to, I don't think he is Northerner. I am suspecting it is a fellow Southerner that wrote that, between S.E and S.S. A Northerner knows where he coming from and would be foolish to ridicule where he is going considering the fact that the North is not better.

That guy is a fellow Southerner. Northerners don't talk carelessly and foolishly like that and I am willing to put a bet that the guy is from South East. I know my people and their careless manner of talking.

He is from the SE. Everyone knows him here as a shameless 'agbaya' who is a disgrace to his age.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by HustlePro: 9:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

He is from the SE. Everyone knows him here as a shameless 'agbaya' who is a disgrace to his age.
I knew it. I am from S.E as well but the shameless attitude of my people is unbearable most time. The lack of decorum and civility is an eyesore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Blaqstick: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
membranus:

There is nowhere in the south which enjoys constant electricity and water, so Akure is not exceptional in that regards. Also food prices has gone skyrocket everywhere in the south, no place is left untouched by the general inflation.

However, though Akure is peaceful, there is no work for the unemployed. So he should think before he leaps.
My parent reside in Osun state, I notice one thing about the water 4/7 days dey do have water, and like 10-12 hrs a day they do have light. The area is dada estate Osogbo. But that it akure is terrible
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Iziq(m): 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2022
I am currently staying in the FCT with a saving of 70k. Is it wise to travel to Lagos for greener pastures?
Can i get a menial job or factory work before my savings runs out. Please any body with useful information or advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Final Year Student Of Oscohtech Died From Accident Today (graphic Photos) / Sinking Cities That Could Disappear By 2100 / Governor Sanwo-Olu Visits Plane Crash Site, No Casualties (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.