Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25005 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by HeeBraHim2(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Lasisi my yoruba tailor would rather die in Igboland than go back to Iseyin.
Ileya o, ramadan o, Eid- malud, eid fitr etc, he no dey go. I have never seen him travel for once back to yorubaland for any holiday, same with Kunle, yemi, Baba ijesha that own herbal shops in Igboland. grin

And I notice that yorubas in Igboland arr usually neater and cleaner than yorubas living in yorubaland. Even the ones wey dey sell agbo dey fine pass the bilikisus and shukuras in oyo and sarki. cheesy

Trustedhands and HeeBraHim2 are you doubting? grin

Come ask your fellow Igbo man in Yoruba land, most of them no even Sabi the way to Igbo land again grin they prefer, the western democracy than everyday sit at home in Biafranistan.

Without Yoruba in Nigeria, Igbo will more worse than their fellow Igbo tribe in Sierra Leone who can't evn chop balance diet not to talk up thinking of doing something good in life.

Before any Igbo man can make it in industry and in all career in Nigeria, he will need to leave his barren soil and travel to Yoruba land more bigger opportunity.

He will need to quit speaking his jagoons language and learn Yoruba language so that he would be well accepted in the country.

There are many Igbo man in Abeokuta, once they sell 2 BlackBerry charger like this... They will rush to buy okirika jean and travel to South East to woo more Nwa Boy and take them to Yoruba land.

The ingrate are sleeping with their eyes close here, something they cannot do in North, even in south Africa and Ghana

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LLiKYekoba: 10:27am On Apr 03, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Come ask your fellow Igbo man in Yoruba land, most of them no even Sabi the way to Igbo land again grin they prefer, the western democracy than everyday sit at home in Biafranistan.

Without Yoruba in Nigeria, Igbo will more worse than their fellow Igbo tribe in Sierra Leone who can't evn chop balance diet not to talk up thinking of doing something good in life.

Before any Igbo man can make it in industry and in all career in Nigeria, he will need to leave his barren soil and travel to Yoruba land more bigger opportunity.

He will need to quit speaking his jagoons language and learn Yoruba language so that he would be well accepted in the country.

There are many Igbo man in Abeokuta, once they sell 2 BlackBerry charger like this... They will rush to buy okirika jean and travel to South East to woo more Nwa Boy and take them to Yoruba land.

The ingrate are sleeping with their eyes close here, something they cannot do in North, even in south Africa and Ghana

Ibraheemudeen, this your pained lamentations full basket.

How much is a fresh human skull in the ogun state stock exchange market for human parts? Give us update. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Tomek09(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2022
King44:
I disagree with you. If you have the right goods to sell, you can never run down. There are many igbos that are making tones of money in Ondo state, all depends on the goods you sell or the services you render.

Ne here I dey wey one man from east started one small chemist beneath a story building and some years down the line he built three stories building, kept running his chemist there alongside a supper market. Then went ahead to build a story building and a warehouse where he sells meds and built a house for himself.

For the haters it was not organic but if you know how he started you won't be surprised. There is no medication you want that he doesn't sell when it was a small business. The best super markets, chemists, electrical appliances stores and boutiques are owned by them, they run the economy. So what's the excuse again?

It depends on what you have to offer to the community you find yourself.

The Lagos gra gra might be missing, but there is no life you want to live that you can't live if you have your money
You are right bro.

2 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by kingyakos: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2022
If you're looking for a peaceful environment to live go to SS, Calabar or uyo is preferable.... don't live in an environment where some lazy devil workshop will wake up every morning to cheer u alaye,baba agba just to empty ur pocket for sachet ogogoro. They nearly run my pocket dry till I pack.... your preferred SW is not a bad idea but be careful of the environment, Snitch and back stabbers yakpa for SW

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by tnerro1(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2022
Wonder what southerners like you are still doing in the north, you want to sacrifice your life for cheap transportation, food , rent and the end of the day be killed by bandits and Boko Haram. Uncle go and use ur skills to develop your state.

Ps NYSC should be scrapped, it is worthless or people should serve in their states of origin. Am tried of seeing abokii corpers flexing in the south while they abandon their terrorist infested north for southern corpers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by moshuur(m): 10:47am On Apr 03, 2022
emerged01:
Why are people like this? OP asked for an advice,you all think you are normal messing up the thread.No! You all are not normal reading through the thread. It is now clear that we have serious problem in this country.
OP,it is a good move when you consider security. you must have it in mind that things may not be rosy at first but with hustling spirit you can get it right in no time.
I swear I was disappointed seeing those comments....very disappointed
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Agbebakun22: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2022
My fellow akure people be on steady alert oo. Pls dnt bring terrorism to our state oo

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Omodua(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

k
Bitter Fulani spotted.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Agbebakun22: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
Carry ur useless childish emotional attitude comot from this forum. Ezi
the forum is owned by true son of omoluabi not by nyamiri mkpu miri people. Mkpu miri are nt intelligent enough to have such idea. E ni kurè omo yeebos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by SONofADAM(m): 11:05am On Apr 03, 2022
There's zero hope for Nigerians with the kind lunatic tendency you guys display here on nairaland........ It's a shame, so much for one Nigeria
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by greymiles: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2022
LILTJAY:
today you claim yoruba, tomorrow you will claim igbo.. foolish human being
Unfoolish human being
Do I have to be igbo b4 I can support igbo
And do I have to be yoruba to support yoruba?
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Cardealer2021(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2022
I love this thread grin
Mods why are you guys deleting comments na? undecided
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by pacespot(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.

Go to jiji.com, you can find a good accommodation in Akure on that site. Then ask the agent to send you some visuals to enable to inspect the accommodation online before coming.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by sainttwist1(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
Akure is peaceful but expensive
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by gentiles(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You're always ranting emotionally. Facts are facts. The millions of Northerners begging in the SW have more food to eat in the North yet still left the region to beg, literally for even food to eat, in "hungry" SW?

You're really sad and pathetic. Seek help bro and get a life.
That guy is not a northerner, he is igbo. Most of you Yoruba tribalist on this forum are dumb and very easy to bait with lies.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Heavensent01(m): 11:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:

k

Frigga13 your mud region is an inferior to southwest, a security risk region that you sit needless sit at home on day of business

mumu people

I blame the Op for not doing his private findings before bringing his matter here. these igbo runaway from their terrorist region to Southwest communities yet you're asking jamb question except you're not Yoruba sha

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Ximenez(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Oga relocate to akure and give us posted

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday
Rest
The north is full of natural and human disasters.

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by babsbolad: 11:42am On Apr 03, 2022
Frigga13:
Oga relocate to akure and give us posted

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday
Oga, mention one state in the north that has more industry than Ogun State? In your myopic mind only Lagos is flourishing in the south west. Have you been to Ibadan, Oyo Sate which happens to be among the first of everything called development among cities in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by HustlePro: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless old loser. Simple question you cannot answer without displaying bitterness and hate for the SW and Yorubas.

North that host 87% of the poorest Nigerians alive is comparable to the SW, the most affluent region of Nigeria , in what way exactly?

Yorubaland is full of "hunger" yet literally millions of Northerners are begging on the streets of the SW and doing the most menial of jobs. Talk better bro .

Your asinine talk and behaviour here does not dignify your advanced age.
The guy you responded to, I don't think he is Northerner. I am suspecting it is a fellow Southerner that wrote that, between S.E and S.S. A Northerner knows where he coming from and would be foolish to ridicule where he is going considering the fact that the North is not better.

That guy is a fellow Southerner. Northerners don't talk carelessly and foolishly like that and I am willing to put a bet that the guy is from South East. I know my people and their careless manner of talking.

1 Like

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by SUNNINO(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2022
As human thinking, leaving the north is better now,but please put it into prayers and seek divine guidance about it.
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Truthisunique2: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2022
babsbolad:
Oga, mention one state in the north that has more industry than Ogun State? In your myopic mind only Lagos is flourishing in the south west. Have you been to Ibadan, Oyo Sate which happens to be among the first of everything called development among cities in Africa?
Arewanorth grin over to you
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Jagunlabiodua: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
You will be making the Best decision in your life by moving to Akure and leave Kano.

1. Terrorist can't survive in Akure, Amotekun is an extra layer of security looking for bandits Akure is secured.

2. The Economy is Vibrant Igbo brethren discouraging u are making huge profits here, building stores and businesses in their usual manner enjoying a peaceful condusive business environment.

3. There are good schools, churches, mosques, hospitals, cinemas, ShopRite and a lot of business opportunities to engage in and Agriculture.

The most important point is the people are friendly and welcoming.

The least thing you should be worried about is ritual killings it's rare here, generally people live long and prosper in Akure. All the tribal hatred you see online here is zero in Akure even the governor's wife is Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by joetem(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:

Akure is the most organized city in southwest, quiet place, but u must have a viable biz plan to survive. cash flow is quite low but the environment is sane. You can bring foodstuffs from Kano to sell, you kids will have good education as well
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Jagunlabiodua: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2022
Even Dangote the Richest man in Africa relocated to the SouthWest long time ago he saw what the future holds.

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by zicoraads: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
My friend too just relocated from Minna to Akure. I visited him last year, great place.

I'm also planning to relocate, but not sure of where yet. Maybe Lagos. grin cheesy

Cc: PrimadonnaO. tongue
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Luckybelt: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
I schooled in Akure. It’s a very peaceful place. It’s opening up commercially
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by harbeyhmiu(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2022
I stay here in Akure bro things are expensive and by the way do you have a good source of income as akure is not Kano oo lol
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Jagunlabiodua: 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2022
South West are the ones Nigeria is leeching on, Yoruba don't go about mass killing people for any reason. IGR of the SW is twice more than the entire zones in Nigeria. What you are withnessing is the natural evolution of Nigeria. The East is at war the North is at war The West is at peace and developing. Lots of factors are responsible but the no 1 factor is Love the Westerners have love for others and itself
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Go and ask Adeyinka Grandson why he is in jail. You can only dream of killing Igbos in your region. Dreams cos you will find it harder to actually do so.

Igbos are in SW because SW is also leeching off Nigeria resources. So quit kidding yourself that there is something special about SW. SW is what it is because of Nigeria. Without Nigeria, no one will want to go there. Isn't that why you lots want to die Nigerian?

As for where Yorubas relocate to, it's inconsequential to most Igbos, so like most Igbos I don't give a hoot where Yoruba or anyone for that matter migrates to. I don't keep track. But if you indeed migrate to another man's land, why are you bitter to the point of even making reference to the point that your fellow country men travel to a part of their country? Your hate must always seep out despite every effort to mask it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by freshkpomo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You're always ranting emotionally. Facts are facts. The millions of Northerners begging in the SW have more food to eat in the North yet still left the region to beg, literally for even food to eat, in "hungry" SW?

You're really sad and pathetic. Seek help bro and get a life.

slave master and slave on the beat. Where are our cheerleaders ?

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng ilovedemmanna seunmsg Useni1 benuejosh Azeez
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Obamaofusa: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tomek09:

Lagos is already overcrowded. Ondo, Ekiti and Osun are empty and unenterprising.
They are unenterprising but your Igbo families and generations are fleeing Igboland to come and beg in Yorubaland.See your life..

4 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Oladelepsy001(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2022
Brother, please before relocating to the SW from where you are, ensure you have a source of income that's certain because I doubt if even your love ones would be ready to cater for you for so long because things are generally hard now, aside that, prepare to get your own accommodation no matter how small the the place should be, to avoid "see finish".. In other words, prepare yourself better in term of money for shelter and reasonable or manageable source of income to foot bills(feedings/ light/ water).
Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LILTJAY: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
kingyakos:
If you're looking for a peaceful environment to live go to SS, Calabar or uyo is preferable.... don't live in an environment where some lazy devil workshop will wake up every morning to cheer u alaye,baba agba just to empty ur pocket for sachet ogogoro. They nearly run my pocket dry till I pack.... your preferred SW is not a bad idea but be careful of the environment, Snitch and back stabbers yakpa for SW
uyo and calabar people that are allover lagos doing housemaid or security work? cheesy
Why them nor stay their state if e sure for them grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bank With Fastest 'form A ' School Fees Payment / 30 Things To Know About Recent Railway Constructions In Nigeria (1999-2019) / Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.