Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,534 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers (5096 Views)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / The Cult Named Jehovah Witness / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
If only they know that yahweh their god, is one and same with head of satans. cheesy
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
KnownUnknown:
@Budaatum
Yahweh and his shasu horde have spiritually derailed this thread. You need to consult the genealogy chart of Shem for some answers.
grin

If it were not the shasu horde it would be some other horde so buda better be able to overcome hordes that spiritually derail.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Barren dog, your worthless father!
The veegee you posted is your mum's own o. Very horrible!
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2022
Maynnmann:

that’s your loose, worn out pussy, cheap female dog.
Your mother’s own is more disgusting.

Barren!
Your mom's veegee is disgusting that's why you are affected by disgusts n regrets. Drink sniper n end it
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Maynnmann:

Your loose,worn out used sex slave you call mom vg is pugent and irritating.
Cheap female barren dog.
Cry boy. It's your destiny.
See what you are reduced to?
You v no life no focus, no achievement. Just roaming about here forming Shashu tribe boy. You are superbly unfortunate
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Maynnmann:

Sex Slave. It’s your destiny.
See how damaged and worthless you are?
Sorrow is your happiness, you are barren, you are worthless, you are a useless sex slave, you are just bitter barking like the Cheap Female dog you are. You and your worthless generations are incredibly doomed forever, nothing good shall come your way, all your days will be filled with regrets, you will never know what having a child feels like.
You’ll die childless!
I m not a sex slave. I m so fertile n not barre
None you said existed with me.
But you, na so you go dry miserable.
You know I once asked you what's your purpose in life other than to go to Shashu tribe?
But you can't answer?
Your life is in taters waiting to expire.
Enjoy your misfortune

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by KnownUnknown: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Sweet plum and Maynmann.

At this point, both of you have made your points grin

Please, for the love of Yahweh and the Shasu, stop!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maynnmann:

Who ask you story, barren female dog?
You’ll die lonely and childless, you’ll have no one to bury your worthless corpse.
Your corpse will be thrown to the dogs by your worthless parents!
You know i once asked you barren dog, why don’t you go to libya and continue your sex slavery, but you can’t answer.
Your life is worthless, nothing to show for it, you gon be hopeless and childless forever.
Enjoy your barrenness and misery!
Why don't you go to that same Libya n sell your kidneys. Or kukuma go Malaysia n do drugs like your unfortunate mates. The pussy of your mum that you just showed has decayed more. Meaning you aren't taking care of her cos you are cursed.
Lmao! grin

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Maynnmann:

Barren female dog like you are wanted in libya.
You will die barren and childless. Dogs will then eat your corpse.
Sadness and sorrow shall be your new happiness!
If your pussy can be this wide, i wonder how that prostitute you call a mom will look like.
Pushing 40 with nothing to show for except barrenness cheesy
Family of unfortunates and misery!
Bwahahahah
Moro n this is back to sender.
And don't you v another pussy image of your mum make I see?
Meanwhile, na so so your life go dry in pains. Remain in pains forever as it dry hurt you, dry pain you. It dry sweet me as you dey wallow in sorrow. See as your life dey burn. Useless, worthless, hopeless idio t from Shashu tribe.
Mentally deranged imbecil e

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
budaatum:
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

What is light? Why was it good? What is good? What is darkness. And how does one divide light from it?

I hope the fact one is stuck is not missed.

I am "moved" and I am "divided".
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynmann: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sweetplum:

Moro n this is back to sender.
And don't you v another pussy image of your mum make I see?
Meanwhile, na so so your life go dry in pains. Remain in pains forever as it dry hurt you, dry pain you. It dry sweet me as you dey wallow in sorrow. See as your life dey burn. Useless, worthless, hopeless idio t from Shashu tribe.
Mentally deranged imbecil e

Deranged dog.
Your mom’s pussy has rotten!, same way as your life has.
Meanwhile, all your whole life will be sorrowful. You’ll remain and die in pains. Nothing good shall come your way. Your parents will mourn over you.
See as your life is doomed!.
Barren, good for nothing, zero destiny LovePeddler worshipping yahweh of shasu tribe.
It shall not be well with you and your family.

Used barren dog!
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Over in the Mission thread and the Nde thread buda is being condemned for forming a cult when the cult is actually here. grin grin

No, I have not forgotten this thread. I have in fact been testing whether my claim is valid and will soon continue where I left off.

Meanwhile, I feel I must stick a sign on here so as not to be deceiving anyone who looks and can see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Ishilove: 3:43am On Jul 01, 2023
I thought I saw "knackers".

Phew 😅

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2023
Ishilove:
I thought I saw "knackers".

Phew 😅
budaatum, i wonder, why the choice of the 'O.' Not into sex-mantra are you?? grin grin grin grin grin
CC.. Triplechoice
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2023
kkins25:
budaatum, i wonder, why the choice of the 'O.' Not into sex-mantra are you?? grin grin grin grin grin
CC.. Triplechoice

Quote and see "bosoms".

budaatum:
The knøckers is because Nairaland spambot thinks I meant bosoms, lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2023
budaatum:

Quote and see "bosoms".

Indeed... 😂 😂 😂. Why is seun so interested in sex jargons and not racial slurs being poured here every blessed day..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynmann: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2023
The less you seek, the more you find.
Less is More.

Always ready to teach wink
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:
The less you seek, the more you find.
Less is More.

Always ready to teach wink
Are you done with your fantasies of sweetplums veehay? 🤣 🤣
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynmann: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
kkins25:

Are you done with your fantasies of sweetplums veehay? 🤣 🤣
Not done yet cheesy😂, more for you to enjoy.

Doing a bit of fantasy on madame blavatsky too wink
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynman:

You are reading the pentauch and Sinaiticus that’s talking about the Israelite god, yahweh of shasu tribe.
Bible means BOOK, you are reading the JEWISH BOOK!

Don't you get tired repeating yourself like a broken record?

https://www.nairaland.com/7246156/israelite-god-yahweh-shasu-tribe
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynmann: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
budaatum:

Don't you get tired repeating yourself like a broken record?

https://www.nairaland.com/7246156/israelite-god-yahweh-shasu-tribe
No I don’t, little bud.
Keep seeking my old posts cheesy
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

No I don’t, little bud.
Keep seeking my old posts cheesy

To be honest, you do post your old post over and over again to the point of boredom. See you repeating your Yahweh of Shasu despite me dedicating a whole thread for you to present it.

Guess one would have to wait till you change the record and sing a new tune, because you currently bring Groundhog Day to mind.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynmann: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
budaatum:

To be honest, you do post your old post over and over again to the point of boredom. See you repeating your Yahweh of Shasu despite me dedicating a whole thread for you to present it.

Guess one would have to wait till you change the record and sing a new tune, because you currently bring Groundhog Day to mind.
🥱, why you dey shalaye? 😂

I’ll post it over and over till some numbskulls get it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7246156/israelite-god-yahweh-shasu-tribe#115074037

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Maynmann:

I’ll post it over and over till some numbskulls get it.
https://www.nairaland.com/7246156/israelite-god-yahweh-shasu-tribe#115074037

That's why I created a thread for you to post it in so people can go read all of it there instead of it being disjointed and all over the place, but I guess buda done bad as far as you can see, which is a pity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? / The General Features Of Marine Spirits & God’s Strategy For Defeating Them / What Are Muslim Women Promised In Paradise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.