Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,034 members, 7,838,585 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers (5098 Views)

Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / The Cult Named Jehovah Witness / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Did the sages train “is chrest” too? Or just jesus Chrestus?
Lol. This guy nothing wey u sabi o. Is Jesus christ a name or a title? What is the meaning of Jesus Christ?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

All these things u posted are already known. The original of yahwe, his parents & siblings and how he was worshipped by the canaanites long before the israelites adopted him as their national god,Its like esoteric 101. You do not have any superior knowledge if what you bring to the table is already known. Stop talking about ancient folklore. Talk about how man was made, who made man and for what purpose. Are beings like Yahweh truly gods or just ETs from another planet? That is what's up. My point being anyone who doesn't know about yahwe being crested should not even be in this tread in the first place. Let OP proceed kets know where he's going

tell me more about the sages that thought “jesus christ”?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

tell me more about the sages that thought “jesus christ”?

Answer my question first, is Jesus Christ a name or a title? What is the meaning of Jesus Christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Lol. This guy nothing wey u sabi o. Is Jesus christ a name or a title? What is the meaning of Jesus Christ?

But you dummy sabi “jesus christ”.
Jesus is a common latin name for male
Christ(messiah) is a title which means anointed. Many niggas in Old Testament are messiah.
Tell me more about this “jesus christ”

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Answer my question first, is Jesus Christ a name or a title? What is the meaning of Jesus Christ?

Christ(messiah) is a title which means anointed.

Who are the sages that taught “jesus christ”?

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

But you dummy sabi “jesus christ”.
Christ(messiah) is a title which means anointed. Many niggas in Old Testament are messiah.
Tell me more about this “jesus christ”
What is the meaning of Jesus since it was a common Latin name? Let's start from. Just so you know, I could have said Joshua or Yashua the nazarene, or yashua the essene but I used Jesus christ to get your attention. Now what is the meaning of Jesus christ according to Latin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

What is the meaning of Jesus since it was a common Latin name? Let's start from. Just so you know, I could have said Joshua or Yashua the nazarene, or yashua the essene but I used Jesus christ to get your attention. Now what is the meaning of Jesus christ according to Latin?

Its yeshua not “yashua”. The English translation of yeshua is Joshua. “Jesus” is a English transliteration of yeshau, the correct spelling in latin is “iesus”, the early church father had to replace I with j.
New testament was written in greek, why does a Latin name appear in it?
Christ is a greek word derived from hebrew, it’s not a latin word, olodo.
There’s nothing like Jesus Christ, you mean Jesus Chrestus?

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Its yeshua not “yashua”. The English translation of yeshua is Joshua. “Jesus” is a English transliteration of yeshau, the correct spelling in latin is “iesus”, the early church father had to replace I with j.

But it was you who said Jesus is a common latin name nau. Lol. That means you are the oderinde

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

But it was you who said Jesus is a common latin name nau. Lol. That means you are the oderinde

Yes it’s a common latin name, finding it hard to comprehend?
Oponu

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Good so why do you now say yeshua/yehoshua hamashiac is fake
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Good so why do you now say yeshua/yehoshua hamashiac is fake

Where did i say they are fake?
You are small

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Where did i say they are fake?
You are small

Are u denying that you haven't said that Jesus christ is a not real but a roman creation? I remember u having this argument where you were told that it's just translation corruption from yeshua to greek iesus to latin. Jesus’ name in English comes from the Latin Isus, which is a transliteration of the Greek Iesous, which is a transliteration of the Aramaic name Yeshua, which comes from the Hebrew Yehoshua, or Joshua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Are u denying that you haven't said that Jesus christ is a not real but a roman creation? I remember u having this argument where you were told that it's just translation corruption from yeshua to greek iesus to latin. Jesus’ name in English comes from the Latin Isus, which is a transliteration of the Greek Iesous, which is a transliteration of the Aramaic name Yeshua, which comes from the Hebrew Yehoshua, or Joshua.
Yeshua is different from “Jesus Christ”. Yeshua is mentioned in the tanakh.
Jesus Chrestus which was later changed to Jesus Christ is a creation of roman empire.
Yeah they are TRANSLITERATION not TRANSLATION.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Yeshua is different from “Jesus Christ”. Yeshua is mentioned in the tanakh.
Jesus Chrestus which was later changed to Jesus Christ is a creation of roman empire.
Yeah they are TRANSLITERATION not TRANSLATION.

Ok
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Ok

Heard of codex sinaitcus before?

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by kkins25(m): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

How would we know?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Yeshua not Jesus, used the Jesus christ to draw you in to understand what you meant by Jesus christ being fake. But I get your point nau. The sage is a Tibet monk.
Yeah I have heard its the original/oldest new testament scripts but I haven't come in contact with the original manuscript especially as I cannot speak greek
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Yeshua not Jesus, used the Jesus christ to draw you in to understand what you meant by Jesus christ being fake. But I get your point nau. The sage is a Tibet monk.
Yeah I have heard its the original/oldest new testament scripts but I haven't come in contact with the original manuscript especially as I cannot speak greek

What century was this tibet monk?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Cheap dog. I just found a name that befits you.
You are nothing but a worthless slave, tighten your chains more.
Mad women, may your madness extend to your other worthless family members.
May you never find happiness till you die and when you die, you die like a stray dog with no trace.
death, tears and sickness shall be your watchword.
Sadness is your new happiness. You’ll die a barren! ASE!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shasu
Shashu tribe boy, you are condemned forever. May every evil afflict you at all times.
See what you are reduced to?
A worthless ape!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by 43Ronin: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

What century was this tibet monk?
3rd centrury
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

Every religious tread the only thing you post about is yahwe from the sasu tribe.

I created a thread for his yahwe from the sasu tribe, but the gods must have put him here for a purpose.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

The funny thing is that I am not even a yahwe worshipper. I know what you know and even more but you don't see me here being a nuisance. The OP using the bible was as a means of referencing which all scholars do. I don't think you atended higher institution because if you did you would understand what it means to use references from various sources for comparative analogy and thus quote the author. It doesn't matter where yahwe the israelite god is from, as long as the bible has been authorised to be used as literary work, OP has every right to use. Those who have come to esoteric gnosis are usually humbled by it, u dont see them braging or being a nuisance. What will you now do if you read scrolls of 1AD, or come in contact with the sages especially the ones who trained jesus the christ? Ordinary wikipedia editable knowledge we will not hear word. I don't follow you on every tread. I only notice your stupidity on most religious tread. The next time you try to derail the thread you will be banned. This is my last response to you.

He was beginning to make me consider no one sees what you see if not for the fact that one knows that only one leper need return to thank Christ before he knew he healed ten.

I initially considered creating this thread in the diary section where comments and derailing are disabled but felt that would stop any bullshït of mine from being called out, besides, it would not be a cult if I were the only one talking. This derailing is the price those who practice patience would have to pay. Thankfully, cultist who read the book I am discussing know to wade through my chaff to get to the wheat. May we all develop the strength.

43Ronin Sir. You have increased my little humble.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by budaatum: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

My point being anyone who doesn't know about yahwe being created should not even be in this tread in the first place.

Damn! Your eye is very sharp!
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

Cheap female dog, you are worthless and childless forever. May every sorrow and sadness make your home their abode.
See what you are worth?
A barren cheap dog!
Shut up Shashu tribe boy.
It really pained you that I reduced you to a play tool.
For your info, I m so fertile, not barren.
I m so happy, no sorrow. But you v th all, both sorrow and infertility.
See your mansion where you regret your existence.

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

He's a moro n. Just derailing cos he's from Shashu tribe.
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Maynnmann: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
43Ronin:

3rd centrury

BC or AD?
What’s the name of the tibet monk in 3rd century? Did he come to Nazareth? Or jesus went to tibet?
Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maynnmann:

You are a retar,d, what more can we expect from a cheap female dog.
Your father

1 Like

Re: The Cult Of The Askers And Knøckers And Seekers by KnownUnknown: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
@Budaatum
Yahweh and his shasu horde have spiritually derailed this thread. You need to consult the genealogy chart of Shem for some answers.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheist Man Of The Year.... / Why We Do Marine Settlement And What It Settles / Holy Communion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.