Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card (27222 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by kponkedenge(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
The man is probably wasteful in spending.... and the wife might be a better manager with funds..... So, not so bad then.

I know of a couple that the wife is seeking divorce now because once the man gets his salary, he uses almost everything for betting. He doesn't pay the children's school fees or take care of basic amenities at home.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by willyo(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?

Why should that be ur problem. Mind ur business
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Oturatetuala(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
That woman must be from ijebu, they like controlling their husband.

Stupidity of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ZUBY77(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

If it works for them, mind your business.

When you marry, do wetin work for you.

But he was minding his business when the rascal came asking for money

4 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by T4kbaba(m): 10:27am On Apr 04, 2022
Kayah mata at work.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by OdaNobunaga(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

He's probably a gambler.

You know how far smiley

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by KevMitnick: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2022
The guy may be a gambler. And he has made the decision to preserve his income.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by bluefilm: 10:32am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.

He's a SIMP.

There are so many of them in the world right now.

But wait a minute... why are you concerned?

Are you sure you are not the SIMP in question?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Sterope(f): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2022
It is live it stupid. It is financial abuse. That man needs all the help he can get. He is married to a monster.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by annford: 10:33am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=Lordmech post=111626276]One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?[/q

There isn't anything stupid about it. I, by choice, gave my wife all my ATM cards and their PINs and she gets all the alerts on my accounts. If you have a GOOD WIFE, you would not see that as stupidity. I willingly gave my wife the authority to run the home (financially), because she knows how to run the finances of the home very well.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by nairaman66(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:

This is not your business! You don’t understand the kind of help his wife must have rendered to him or so. Irrespective, it will be better for you to tend to your business and not interfere in their marital affairs!

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by adecz: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Possibly an irresponsible man who
can't be trusted with his salary.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by sonofElElyon: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:

Don't be quick to judge.. maybe he doesn't have financial discipline and the only way he can stop himself from profligacy is to hand it over to his wife who may act as a check and accountability partner
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2022
Nawa o
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by rollandben(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2022
saintjimos:
As far as they've peace , please let them be
What peace are you talking about, I have peace and he still came to beg his Fri3nd for money, while some cash just rained into his own AXA. If he has peace of mind he shouldn't have come to beg mony from friends na.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Zulu2022: 10:38am On Apr 04, 2022
There money is good fr saving,y ur is fr charity,use ur head

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by 24brains(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
amebo aproko and anonfia na you be. Wetin concern you for their simping love?.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by rollandben(m): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
Blunttruth:

Nothing wrong with it if your colleague is a careless spender. Let everyone do what works for them. Stay out of it.
Well its true sha, but as for me, no matter what, woman can never manager me over my own money lailai...iru manager wo niyen

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by GloriousGbola: 10:39am On Apr 04, 2022
one of my friends had an accountant as a wife. a HARDCORE accountant. the lady recorded every spend to the last kobo. and she planned every spend as well.

it is possible this couple have both agreed that Madam has more financial discipline and is better suited to manage the purse strings.
or they have agreed on a weekly spend limit and the man has exceeded his limit.

whatever works for them.

3 Likes

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Tremple8v: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
The moment you can give your woman your atm and pin , and she manage the acct . Abegi no try ask me from my own money .

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
If you asking me, who I go ask?
Lordmech:
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by DeRay98(m): 10:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
When a man discovers that his wife is loyal, financially and economically prudent, such a man is blessed and he can safely leave his life in his wife's hand without fears.
But if his wife is not of the above category and he still gives her power, something else involved...
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Jossybj1984(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Just respect his matrimonial adventure though he made a mistake sharing such information with third party so far he is not doing it under the duress....

For your Airwick freshmatic,air freshener, Dettol,harpic, and all kinds of reckitt product call the number: 08065058773 for you supply at your door steps of your house, office,event center,church etc

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by SILVERLINES: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
Very SIMple
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by VEHINTOLAR: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:

Your colleague is a special breed ! You see,he is one of those rare types that most women pray to have as husband but never as a son or brother !

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by DeRay98(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2022
rollandben:
Well its true sha, but as for me, no matter what, woman can never manager me over my own money lailai...iru manager wo niyen

Na people like you dey foolishly frustrate a good woman just to feed your ego...

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by wpadmin: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

You people really don't have conscience,like that man is a Slave to his wife. He works the money,and the wife decides when and how to spend it. I don't think you know what a Slave-master relationship is.

You'll be okay with that if it were your son? After toiling night and day,the wife bars him from touching the fruit of his labour,then there must e something really wrong with you women.

The man is not complaining.

Do you know if they are building a house somewhere and the man cannot save?

Do you know if they are planning to travel abroad and the wife knows how to manage the money?

Shey the man complain say him money dey miss any how?

Omo
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Camelot65: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
If he doesn't want to get sense, who are you to help him?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by milann: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool WTF u say MANN!

I just CLEAN my old KALA finish now!

E remain to LOAD BULLET inside!

ABEG just send me the LOCATION of dat ur useless MANCHI of a friend!

I JUST one SETTLE SOMETHING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
if i catch you, i go blow your fùcking brains. Buyakabuyaka
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Echoban: 10:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

If I'm not pokenosing into my son's home, why will I care how they choose to live their lives?

Like I've said, I know couples who it works for.

The wife is the account manager and she holds the ATMs.

Different house expenses comes from different accounts.

These marriages are over 10 years old.

If it doesn't work, e for done pack up like una modern three months marriages.

Stay out of people's businesses.

If it's working then the hubby should stop bordering colleagues for fund support. He's becoming a liability to other active men. One danger of having simp as colleague, angry

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2022
Echoban:

If it's working then the hubby should stop bordering colleagues for fund support. He's becoming a liability to other active men. One danger of having simp as colleague, angry

Like I said, Oga is probably a gambler.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.