Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card (27242 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by wpadmin: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2022
odinson1:

Some men would rather die in silence, than admit they are Are being Controlled by their wives in their own house

No man will tell another man that he is a slave to his wife. For him to ask that money, he didn't know his friend will understand it that way.

See ba, I have a friend that locked money in Piggyvest. When you lock money in Piggyvest, you cannot withdraw it until the scheduled time you set.

Now my friend called me and said "WP how far, I beg no vex, I lock money for Piggyvest, come borrow me like 20k till month end".

I understood why he locked the money but I jokingly told him "Guy, you lock money for Piggyvest come get mind dey ask me for money".

odinson1:

You people really don't have conscience,like that man is a Slave to his wife. He works the money,and the wife decides when and how to spend it. I don't think you know what a Slave-master relationship is.

You'll be okay with that if it were your son? After toiling night and day,the wife bars him from touching the fruit of his labour,then there must e something really wrong with you women.

I know about Femdom and female-led relationships... I am 70% sure that the man told his wife to help him keep his money to control his spending.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Kelechi009: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Have you considered if he's a gambler or a frivolous spender?

That is what I am saying, he needs therapy. Woman not accountant. If she dies tomorrow (God Forbid), it means the family will die of poverty because he cannot cater for his family due to his terrble habits. Are women made to solve men's terrible habit in marriage? Is that the reason women get married?

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by mozona(m): 11:45am On Apr 04, 2022
hmm
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Kelechi009:

He his a very stupid person, so he wouldn't have prospered in life if he never married his wife?

Before he got married, how did he save for marriage.
How did he save to help his family and needs of his family, He needs therapy.

Well, it's a flaw that his wife has helped him curb.

They didn't have when they got married, they grew and prospered together. Today, they are wealthy.

The wife handles all their finances including sending money to both their parents, subscribing DStv for both parents, health care for both parents etc.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Kelechi009:

That is what I am saying, he needs therapy. Woman not accountant. If she dies tomorrow (God Forbid), it means the family will die of poverty because he cannot cater for his family due to his terrble habits. Are women made to solve men's terrible habit in marriage? Is that the reason women get married?

Not all marriages are that way na.

And who is to say it will be that way forever.

If it works for now, it works.

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by haslaw(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Simrangadgets:

Try to calm down.
The man might be addicted to gambling or something and when money enters his account, he uses it up to gamble again. In such scenario, if such man needs healing he needs someone closer to him and trustworthy to hold his ATM card to avoid relapsing.

Why are you adding what wasn't stated in the write up.
The write up didn't say he was a gambler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by haslaw(m): 11:52am On Apr 04, 2022
wpadmin:

[/b]

No man will tell another man that he is a slave to his wife. For him to ask that money, he didn't know his friend will understand it that way.

See ba, I have a friend that locked money in Piggyvest. When you lock money in Piggyvest, you cannot withdraw it until the scheduled time you set.

Now my friend called me and said "WP how far, I beg no vex, I lock money for Piggyvest, come borrow me like 20k till month end".

I understood why he locked the money but I jokingly told him "Guy, you lock money for Piggyvest come get mind dey ask me for money".

I know about Femdom and female-led relationships... I am 70% sure that the man told his wife to help him keep his money to control his spending.

@ bolded. You know this because you live with them abi?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by haslaw(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Who block your ear before?

Abeg go see ENT doctor, make you for know wetin dey make ear pain you.

This one dey frustrate no be small.

May God heal you.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Boogyman557: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2022
milann:
if i catch you, i go blow your fùcking brains. Buyakabuyaka
Holly Gram cool lolz..

my Gee!

y ur BODY de HOT like HOT Gin Na!

bloss CALM DOWN (REMA - CALM DOWN)

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Zubydeangelo(m): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?
Mind your business
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by wpadmin: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Camelot65:
But the man dey ask another person for cash.

Let's assume that you want to travel to Canada by December and you need 3 million naira.

Your salary is 350,000 Naira monthly.

You need to save 250,000 for 12 months to complete the money.

Now, you know that you are an extravagant spender..

Won't you find a way to save that money by all means even it means giving someone you trust to hold it for you?

I have a friend that locks money on Piggyvest because he wants to start a business. When he exhaust the cash he has for expenses, he begs his friends (like me) for money. I am the only person he told that he locked the money because I introduced him to Piggyvest.

The OP's friend has an end goal and he doesn't care if he has to beg for small money to reach that goal.

The only mistake he made was telling his friend that his wife holds the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Kelechi009: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Well, it's a flaw that his wife has helped him curb.

They didn't have when they got married, they grew and prospered together. Today, they are wealthy.

The wife handles all their finances including sending money to both their parents, subscribing DStv for both parents, health care for both parents etc.

So this is how the man would go around borrowing and inconveniecing his friends in the name of It is working for him, abeg let him borrow that money from his wife and not distrub coworkers. Case solved.

Coworkers have wives and family too, we don't go around asking every body for money.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Why are you adding what wasn't stated in the write up.
The write up didn't say he was a gambler.
I said “he might” because the poster never gave any reason as to why his friend’s wife is in possession of his ATM card. So it is left to everyone to make assumptions
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by wpadmin: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

@ bolded. You know this because you live with them abi?

You too don't know the reason why the wife holds the money. You cannot be so sure it's because she controls him.

Plus, there's a difference between 70% and 100%
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Kelechi009: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
wpadmin:

Let's assume that you want to travel to Canada by December and you need 3 million naira.

Your salary is 350,000 Naira monthly.

You need to save 250,000 for 12 months to complete the money.

Now, you know that you are an extravagant spender..

Won't you find a way to save that money by all means even it means giving someone you trust to hold it for you?

I have a friend that locks money on Piggyvest because he wants to start a business. When he exhaust the cash he has for expenses, he begs his friends (like me) for money. I am the only person he told that he locked the money because I introduced him to Piggyvest.

The OP's friend has an end goal and he doesn't care if he has to beg for small money to reach that goal.

The only mistake he made was telling his friend that his wife holds the money.

Oga no problem sir, please when you and your friend lock your money in Piggyvest, please both of you should not come and disturb us that you want to borrow money.

We also have families, kids and siblings. Don't inconvinience us with your lifestyle.

You are not the only one that wants to travel to Canada.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by alexola20(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Stop writing this crap.Who says women are better money managers than men.

Pls just stoppeet!!
MoneyGoDrop:
This actually worked for my parents till date. It happens where the couple are open and true to themselves and know each others capacities. Women are better managers than men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by haslaw(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Simrangadgets:

I said “he might” because the poster never gave any reason as to why his friend’s wife is in possession of his ATM card. So it is left to everyone to make assumptions

Haaaaaa... There is God ooo
You judged a man based on your assumptions?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Haaaaaa... There is God ooo
You judged a man based on your assumptions?
During WAEC English language exams or IELTS exam, there is always a section with a passage where candidates have to summarize their opinions or assumptions according to what is written in the passage.
OP never gave reasons as to why the guy’s wife is in possession of his ATM card, so there are many conclusions to draw from what OP wrote.

One of it, the wife could be controlling the husband
Another one could be the man is a lavish spender
Another one, the man could be an addicted gambler
Etc
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by maasoap(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
saintjimos:
As far as they've peace , please let them be

Where is the peace when he's begging for alms up and down?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
This actually worked for my parents till date. It happens where the couple are open and true to themselves and know each others capacities. SOME Women are better managers THAN SOME men .

I hope you are not talking about women who don't even work or the ones that can buy a whole mall's contents. Fallacy!
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by InoGetJoy: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

If it works for them, mind your business.

When you marry, do wetin work for you.
I'll do same when I get married
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by InoGetJoy: 12:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
JustforMen:
Will Smith's ATM dey with his wife.
The shit some simple men do for pussy, ehn. Even devil dey shock.
I know a lot of men who do this, especially if they're not financially prudent. I think I'll do same too, I no sabi manage money
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by onlysose(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
If men hold money, they misbehave and if women don't have money, they also misbehave. The best setting is to hand over all your money to your wife so that no one can misbehave
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ChybuzzDD(m): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:
I've seen this work for many couples, especially when the man knows he's not prudent and his wife is a better manager.

You didn't read that the man came to him to borrow money

How would he mind his business when someone he receives salary same day with turns around to borrow from him

Surprisingly, 164 morons liked your post without asking questions!
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lordmech:
One of my colleague at work came begging for cash and I ask him. What happen to your ATM or salary and he reviewed that the wife is the one who sees alert and holds the card.. I was shocked.
My pipo is this love or stupidity?
please leave foolish people to die in their foolishness It shouldnt be your business!!
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

You didn't read that the man came to him to borrow money

How would he mind his business when someone he receives salary same day with turns around to borrow from him

Surprisingly, 164 morons liked your post without asking questions!

What if he's a gambler?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by eyinjuege: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
A response thread to the woman who submits her salary to her husband.
Interesting

1 Like

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kelechi009:

So this is how the man would go around borrowing and inconveniecing his friends in the name of It is working for him, abeg let him borrow that money from his wife and not distrub coworkers. Case solved.

Coworkers have wives and family too, we don't go around asking every body for money.

The reason that man might not be able to ask the wife is cause he's into a vice that drains his money.

Think about it.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Romanoff(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

This one dey frustrate no be small.

May God heal you.

Na you need the healing pass. As you no dey hear word so.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by InvertedHammer: 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

/
If it works for them why is he begging for cash?

/
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Successlane: 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

Agreed.

Many couples do it and if it works for them, why not?

But the only thing that bothers me is ' ..... came begging for cash ....'
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Successlane: 1:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Romanoff:

The reason that man might not be able to ask the wife is cause he's into a vice that drains his money.

Think about it.

.. and it's the coworkers salary that should be used to fill the 'pothole', I no follow o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture) / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.