Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card (27239 Views)

My Colleague's Husband Stresses His Wife Daily / Help! I Just Got My Colleague At Work Pregnant / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Skmoda360(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Most hypocrites would kick and raise hell if the tables were turned or if it was your blood brother
Leave em bastard hypocrites....
They won't come out clean..... atamo-atamo still the order of the day.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
frozen70:

So if he wants to use the money to flex with his side chick, she will give it to him, when his family needs it more
...Will you be saying this same thing if the situation is reversed?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by frozen70(f): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
...Will you be saying this same thing if the situation is reversed?

What's the business of a married woman with external affair
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

That is how some homes operate o, if not na war grin grin

Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo! grin

Either way, it's not right.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Chineke e kwela ihe ojoo! grin

Either way, it's not right.
Lol..

What if it prevents violence? cheesy

I just checked the first page, see comments attesting to the fact some couples operate like that.

Some women do the same, even 50naira worth of goods , Oga go do transfer grin grin

I know one ghan ghan, rich couple o, but na her baby the handle Any thing money and purchase.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

Is violence common in a marriage?

I think spouses should have control of their own money they worked for. Right?
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..

I just checked the first page, see comments attesting to the fact some couples operate like that.

Some women do the same, even 50naira worth of goods , Oga go do transfer grin grin

I know one ghan ghan, rich couple o, but na her baby the handle Any thing money and purchase.

I don't find that cute or romantic at all.
I see people who do that as financially lazy/irresponsible.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Is violence common in a marriage?

I think spouses should have control of their own money they worked for. Right?
Well sometimes, unserious things might be reason for violence..Based on unhappy situation.

Some partners are extravagant, so they on their own will want the other partner to be in charge.

When I was in school, my guy gets tipsy easily, so he had an agreement with his babe to act whenever he comes near alcohol..Then we get pissed when the babe humiliate him in Public...But it is what works for them..

They are married today...So imagine who will flex muscle pass..And the babe was recently commissioned as an officer with the customs..So power don add. grin grin
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

I don't find that cute or romantic at all.
I see people who do that as financially lazy/irresponsible.
grin grin
Lol, well the best manager is handling the resources for both.

You may condemn it now, you won't know when you will find yourself doing as a married woman.

O kwa i ma ihe zodiac gi wu? cheesy unu ji a procrastinate ofuma...That alone could lead to such.

But, I think everyone is best to manage their money, and comes in when the other partner calls for help, verbally or by non-verbal actions.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by TheCongo2: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
haslaw:

Most hypocrites would kick and raise hell if the tables were turned or if it was your blood brother

Lol... lol grin lol ... I guess you were born in the Congo just like me ... lol
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin
Lol, well the best manager is handling the resources for both.

That is too much responsibility for one person, and I don't like it. (It'll stress me out, and I hate being stressed out)
Spouses should ease the stress for one another by doing their part.

You may condemn it now, you won't know when you will find yourself doing as a married woman.

O kwa i ma ihe zodiac gi wu? cheesy unu ji a procrastinate ofuma...That alone could lead to such.

But, I think everyone is best to manage their money, and comes in when the other partner calls for help, verbally or by non-verbal actions.

I'll definitely do what is expected of me.

Not in all aspects. cheesy

Exactly.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Kelechi009: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

That is too much responsibility for one person, and I don't like it. (It'll stress me out, and I hate being stressed out)
Spouses should ease the stress for one another by doing their part.

I'll definitely do what is expected of me.

Not in all aspects. cheesy

Exactly.
I wu onye shakara? grin..

One thing you must know, marriage changes a lot, and kids changes everything..Positive adjustment cheesy

So your hubby cannot leave some of his business in your hands to manage and handle proceeds and payments? grin ka m nukwa na ikwe hu..lol

It is fun for some women when oga leave a lot in their hands..Or they leave more in their hubby's hand.

Again what you see as stress, might be fun to the next woman/man..

A couple have what makes their union move sweetly.

Lol...Why the emphasis of not all in all aspect? cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Munzy14:

I wu onye shakara? grin..

Okwu m o di ka okwu onye shakara? cheesy

One thing you must know, marriage changes a lot, and kids changes everything..Positive adjustment cheesy

So your hubby cannot leave some of his business in your hands to manage and handle proceeds and payments? grin ka m nukwa na ikwe hu..lol

Of course.

If it's a joint business, then yes.
Otherwise, it has to be temporary.

It is fun for some women when oga leave a lot in their hands..Or they leave more in their hubby's hand.

Again what you see as stress, might be fun to the next woman/man..

A couple have what makes their union move sweetly.

Lol...Why the emphasis of not all in all aspect? cheesy

It is even better when couples plan and work together.

What I mean is we don't procrastinate in everything.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Okwu m o di ka okwu onye shakara? cheesy

Of course.

If it's a joint business, then yes.
Otherwise, it has to be temporary.

It is even better when couples plan and work together.

What I mean is we don't procrastinate in everything.
O di ka o grin Mgbe nwaanyi si she no want wetin go stress her, o wu nu onye guy..

If na so, I ga agbara marriage oso...Maka stress ya na ya so wu a must. grin

No mata how you see it, ofu partner will always come with lackadaisical attitude towards some things..I am talking from experience with the women av been with...Then, my parents and some married friends.

In all, just don't marry a push and start partner..It will drain the energy in the union.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mavrick2012: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Romanoff:

What if that's the only way they can have savings?

What if he has a gambling problem?
All blame must be shifted away from the lady abi, continue.

This is why i like men,they support fellow men when necessary,and criticize men when necessary, but ladies......
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ripogip889: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
'HI
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ripogip889: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
'YES
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by ripogip889: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
U\0027 U\00027 \0027 NO
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Munzy14:

O di ka o grin Mgbe nwaanyi si she no want wetin go stress her, o wu nu onye guy..

If na so, I ga agbara marriage oso...Maka stress ya na ya so wu a must. grin

No mata how you see it, ofu partner will always come with lackadaisical attitude towards some things..I am talking from experience with the women av been with...Then, my parents and some married friends.

In all, just don't marry a push and start partner..It will drain the energy in the union.

Elee ke wu push and start? cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

Elee ke wu push and start? cheesy
Udi di that lady si she is burnt out some days ago..Ihe a wu typical example of push and start.

When you look at beauty of a woman or handsomeness of a man as main reason for marriage.

She avoided your question of what attracted her To the guy grin O ga akarikwanu fine boy and great in bed. cheesy

Forgetting bills will double when kids start coming.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Munzy14:

Udi di that lady si she is burnt out some days ago..Ihe a wu typical example of push and start.

When you look at beauty of a woman or handsomeness of a man as main reason for marriage.

She avoided your question of what attracted her To the guy grin O ga akarikwanu fine boy and great in bed. cheesy

Forgetting bills will double when kids start coming.

cheesy

A ma'm eshi ahu o, but she rather went with those making excuses for her, than accept the consequences of the decision she made.
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy

A ma'm eshi ahu o, but she rather went with those making excuses for her, than accept the consequences of the decision she made.

Good you noticed...
How she avoided those who blamed her for her wrong choice and was mentioning ndi kwuru nke o likiri..Typical of Most nairalanders. grin

To the issue of discourse, make kwa sure si onye i ga e choose nwere the major things needed.

O kwa Ada nna ya ji eme onu ka i wu o. cheesy

I lu Ada na Igbo neediri nwoke nor ka nwoke si anor..lol
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Mariangeles(f): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Good you noticed...
How she avoided those who blamed her for her wrong choice and was mentioning ndi kwuru nke o likiri..Typical of Most nairalanders. grin

To the issue of discourse, make kwa sure si onye i ga e choose nwere the major things needed.

O kwa Ada nna ya ji eme onu ka i wu o. cheesy

I lu Ada na Igbo neediri nwoke nor ka nwoke si anor..lol

A nula'm. cheesy
Re: My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card by Munzy14(m): 10:59am On Apr 07, 2022
Mariangeles:

A nula'm. cheesy
Ngwanu o..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Twins Have A Special Connection: Fact Or Myth / Dressing Kids In Short Clothings: How Appropriate? (Picture)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.