Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Do You Guys Move On??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Guys Move On??? (14581 Views)

Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Keyan Girl Exposes Cleavages On Bent Pant. What Do You Guys Think ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Sunnybabe(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Baba give up.... This relationSHIP has sink already just like Titanic
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Vicas2000: 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
To break up is simple. Just stop messaging her and block her on all social media platform (including whatsapp). How hard is that?

Her messages (that you posted) is toxic. She lacks respect for you. DOn't dignify her by replying. Just block and never speak to her again. It's not hard!
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Bolsman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
Woz, you have to man up. If a lady or anybody doesn't give a damn about u, why do u want to give it. Jaa ra e.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ezendimmuo:
There is this girl I'm dating
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
She has lied to me in the past and also cheated on me...
I called her on Saturday..
I called her in the morning...

Someone was playing music in her room...
I asked her who it was....
She got angry that I don't trust her
I called her at night also
I swear I heard someone's voice in her room at night
She got angry when I asked who was there...hung up on me and switched off her phone ..
I apologized for "hearing" things...

Yesterday...
An anonymous person called me out of pity and told me that my girl usually stays in a guys room...
This same guy has kissed her twice even when she knows we are dating..
He even calls her when m around and tells her he wants to see her even when he knows m around...
She said she saw her coming out of the guys room that morning...
I asked her about it...
She got angry and wanted to know who told me about it...
She said I was a big fool and I do not have sense for believing the person...

Mind you ..my girlfriend has lied to me in the past and I have no reason to doubt the caller because she has nothing to gain if we break up...
What even made me break up with her was the fact that she started calling me names
I'll attach a message she said to me when I told her I was done...

My problem is this ..
We started having small talks after the whole thing...
I started explaining things to her!!

Can you imagine??
I feel like a fool right now...

Legends in the house...
How do I break up with her and never look back
She's toxic to both my emotions and finance
But still
A part of me won't completely let go
I need help guys

She sent me this text...
She wants to manipulate me again!!!
M not going back to Egypt
TRP is golden abeg

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by MadamOk(f): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Let this relationship go
It seems you have trust issue tbh
Since the relationship is sour even the girl can't couple with you no matter how you force it

Let it go and work on yourself if truly you have fault especially that "trust issue"

And your next relationship dem say dem should not welcome know matter how you feel about the relationship
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Fatbam003: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dey don come again
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamOk:
Let this relationship go
It seems you have trust issue tbh
Since the relationship is sour even the girl can't couple with you no matter how you force it

Let it go and work on yourself if truly you have fault especially that "trust issue"

And your next relationship dem say dem should not welcome know matter how you feel about the relationship

Are you kidding me??
Someone cheated on me countless times....
And yet I have trust issues
I trusted her in the beginning...
Even when she was going to see a guy..
I trusted her...
It was never an issue until I discovered she was cheating ...
Don't talk about trust issues please
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ekzoba(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wow
annisy:
I will advise you to move on with your life and never tell a woman IS OVER AGAIN it makes you look less as a man...
Reduce the calling, reduce the texting, reduce all the attention(when you give attention to people then you will know if they are cheating or not) stop all monetary benefits she get, look out for another lady that loves you and you can love NOT A LADY YOU LOVE! (men a lady that loves you is better than a lady you love if you want to last long on earth).
Time changes everything with time you will be OK and happier
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by sultan1014(m): 5:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Video games,
eat ur favorite food
Good music/Movies
Go out, meet new people & have fun
YOLO, so don't waste your precious time moping around because of a girl that never valued you.
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Kzeex(m): 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
Your so claimed Gf no even sabi compose beta English... All her message contents just dey wacko, na this kind girl dey give you cheating headache??
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Basiljoe: 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Move on, she doesn't respect you which is the barest minimum.
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Aaay: 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
How ke I am heartless
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Abujakenneth: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
Woman r.[s][/s]
Ezendimmuo:
There is this girl I'm dating
Tbh...
I don't trust her...
She has lied to me in the past and also cheated on me...
I called her on Saturday..
I called her in the morning...

Someone was playing music in her room...
I asked her who it was....
She got angry that I don't trust her
I called her at night also
I swear I heard someone's voice in her room at night
She got angry when I asked who was there...hung up on me and switched off her phone ..
I apologized for "hearing" things...

Yesterday...
An anonymous person called me out of pity and told me that my girl usually stays in a guys room...
This same guy has kissed her twice even when she knows we are dating..
He even calls her when m around and tells her he wants to see her even when he knows m around...
She said she saw her coming out of the guys room that morning...
I asked her about it...
She got angry and wanted to know who told me about it...
She said I was a big fool and I do not have sense for believing the person...

Mind you ..my girlfriend has lied to me in the past and I have no reason to doubt the caller because she has nothing to gain if we break up...
What even made me break up with her was the fact that she started calling me names
I'll attach a message she said to me when I told her I was done...

My problem is this ..
We started having small talks after the whole thing...
I started explaining things to her!!

Can you imagine??
I feel like a fool right now...

Legends in the house...
How do I break up with her and never look back
She's toxic to both my emotions and finance
But still
A part of me won't completely let go
I need help guys
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Panda7(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
op did you know that ur gf is cheating on that guy with you? cry
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by migwaya: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
until you tied the knot, no dey spoil babes, you no hear. hmm
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Kelkelvin: 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fear who no fear woman brother�
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by PressyKcee: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Everyone will keep telling you to let go of your relationship. No one is perfect, and if we keep leaving people because of their few flaws, we gonna always be alone.

Cheating is a deal-breaker in a relationship, but how sure are you she is cheating on you?

Sometimes, when we love our partners so much, we tend to develop some sort of insecurity towards them and if not well managed, it could generate into assumptions and imaginations that don't really exist.

Someone told you your partner is cheating on you and you're judging based on the third party's report without even knowing the intention of this person.

Not everyone is happy you're in a relationship, and no matter how bad you think your partner is, they always have secret admirers who are willing to go to any length to destroy your relationship.

Have you caught your partner cheating red handed. That you heard a music playing in her house and a voice isn't enough reason to conclude that she's seeing someone else.

You and your partner needs to grow up and communicate effectively.

And other things needs to be considered before reaching a conclusion.

How free is she with her phone when you guys are together? How open is she to you?

Both you and your partner lacks good communication skills.

Communicate effectively. Ask her what she has going on with the guy. Give her benefits of doubt while you monitor her effectively.

You want to run away to someone else, what is the assurance that the next person will be better.

You want to have a rebound, does that mean you're scared of being alone? Trust me, rebounds don't usually end well. You either end up hurt again, or end up hurting an innocent person who genuinely loves you.

Everybody get comma, don't throw away ya relationship based on assumptions.

If you are sure, I mean very sure that she's cheating on you- take a walk.

In between, your woman needs to learn to communicate. If she truly loves and value the relationship, she should be explaining things to you and reassuring you of her love for you, and not being rude, else she has done that severally and is tired of doing that.

Trust me, being accused of unfaithfulness, especially when you're loyal in a relationship can be very annoying and mentally draining.

Just my opinion, you mustn't take it. It is your life, make your choices.
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Ezendimmuo: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
PressyKcee:
Everyone will keep telling you to let go of your relationship. No one is perfect, and if we keep leaving people because of their few flaws, we gonna always be alone.

Cheating is a deal-breaker in a relationship, but how sure are you she is cheating on you?

Sometimes, when we love our partners so much, we tend to develop some sort of insecurity towards them and if not well managed, it could generate into assumptions and imaginations that don't really exist.

Someone told you your partner is cheating on you and you're judging based on the third party's report without even knowing the intention of this person.

Not everyone is happy you're in a relationship, and no matter how bad you think your partner is, they always have secret admirers who are willing to go to any length to destroy your relationship.

Have you caught your partner cheating red handed. That you heard a music playing in her house and a voice isn't enough reason to conclude that she's seeing someone else.

You and your partner needs to grow up and communicate effectively.

And other things needs to be considered before reaching a conclusion.

How free is she with her phone when you guys are together? How open is she to you?

Both you and your partner lacks good communication skills.

Communicate effectively. Ask her what she has going on with the guy. Give her benefits of doubt while you monitor her effectively.

You want to run away to someone else, what is the assurance that the next person will be better.

You want to have a rebound, does that mean you're scared of being alone? Trust me, rebounds don't usually end well. You either end up hurt again, or end up hurting an innocent person who genuinely loves you.

Everybody get comma, don't throw away ya relationship based on assumptions.

If you are sure, I mean very sure that she's cheating on you- take a walk.

In between, your woman needs to learn to communicate. If she truly loves and value the relationship, she should be explaining things to you and reassuring you of her love for you, and not being rude, else she has done that severally and is tired of doing that.

Trust me, being accused of unfaithfulness, especially when you're loyal in a relationship can be very annoying and mentally draining.

Just my opinion, you mustn't take it. It is your life, make your choices.
Don't get it twisted
Third party didn't say she is cheating non me
She only said she sees her in a particular guys room most times... especially at night...
This particular guys knows we are dating and went into her room to kiss her on two occasions...
I can excuse the first time..
But letting him in the second time??
No!!!
This guy calls her even when he knows m around by 1am and says he wants to see her...
What kinda disrespect is that??
I warned her about him...
She promised to avoid him...
Now shes spending quality time in his room
We were having an argument one time and she told me she is attracted to him...
On Sunday...
She told me she can't stop bin friends with him...
That he even respects her more than I do?
Even before this guy came into the picture...
She has cheated on me more times than I have caught her...
When I ask her why ..she says it's for survival...that she needs money...
So my dear...
This is more than a flaw

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by PressyKcee: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Don't get it twisted
Third party didn't say she is cheating non me
She only said she sees her in a particular guys room most times... especially at night...
This particular guys knows we are dating and went into her room to kiss her on two occasions...
I can excuse the first time..
But letting him in the second time??
No!!!
This guy calls her even when he knows m around by 1am and says he wants to see her...
What kinda disrespect is that??
I warned her about him...
She promised to avoid him...
Now shes spending quality time in his room
We were having an argument one time and she told me she is attracted to him...
On Sunday...
She told me she can't stop bin friends with him...
That he even respects her more than I do?
Even before this guy came into the picture...
She has cheated on me more times than I have caught her...
When I ask her why ..she says it's for survival...that she needs money...
So my dear...
This is more than a flaw

You can let go if all you said is true

She cheated the first time, and you forgave her. Never forgive a cheating partner. If they cheated once, they will cheat again and again.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by okoroemeka(m): 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Bro
Calm down
That's why I posted this
So I can get help on how to do this...
It's not something I want to do.
It feels like an addiction
M letting my heart control my head...
Show me way abeg
you simply have to let go and move on,you are even lucky it is simple misunderstanding,my own eyes were open the day I came to my babes house after some days of not seeing her to see chairs , canopy,etc littered the compound and the mother taking pity on me told me that I should thank God for her that her daughter got married yesterday,I felt like if the ground will open and swallow me,but I moved on, it is a girls character and behavior that will prove if she deserves your love.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by Richarlison640(m): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Once had a cheating girlfriend like this before after the break up it was also had for me to move on I just deleted her number from my phone and dat of my younger brother phone so even if I try , I couldn't reach her travelled da following week after break up main while I never try to hide the fact that I miss her but with Time after been unable to reach her or see her somehow I just move on after one year I traveled back to visit my aunt I saw her ones and I felt like shaaa na this dirty girl I been kill myself for
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by torqque7(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Dialpad:
Op is she from Edo state ? Just curious

Lol why do you ask?my ex is from Edo,small Olosho she is. No offence but Edo ladies are Notorious for their olosho ways
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by AngelDove10(m): 12:51am On Apr 06, 2022
Sorry to say...just forget all this girls....you knows more than you....that one mistake we guys do ... Don't ever date a girl bigger than you.... she's bigger than you cos she's so stupid to forget that every relationship cannot last when there's trust issues... If she truly loves you she will be open and let you know whatever she does with the guy and most especially limit herself being around him....
Re: How Do You Guys Move On??? by periphetes: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
Dear friend, move on be a man your future prospect is much higher. Get yourself together and achieve your life goals. As you advance upward, trust me the right responsible and supportive life partner shall connect with you .

Stop wasting your time with disoriented , self centered ladies. kiss undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Please Has Anyone Used MANIX Capsules, Please Advice Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.