Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do (38516 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped In Lagos By A Fat Elderly Man With A Pot Belly / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by tonero230(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you

Birds of the same feather
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by tonero230(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Just keep on banging her until you are tired

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by MadamOk(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bruhh since you said you still love her
Just put everything behind and continue loving her like never before

Cos if you press charges against the guy wey no concrete evidence, you might loose even loose the girl because you we get to hear story upon story

The best still is to let go like your girlfriend did
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Obiorahpcfg: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
You be mumu
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Aaay: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
How
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by superCleanworks(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Schprobs:

Next thing I found myself inside cell
Thanks to my father that stand with me
She later confess and the other guy too was arrested
So they told us to go and do DNA 250k
Where make we see money
Naso the case ends oh

mad ohh
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Fa44me: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
IdanNla:
thinking the same thing cause anytime I pressure more to know how it happen nah tears dey end ham and this is a girl I know she can fight like lioness if she no want sex and telling me a single guy overpowered her and no bruises or anything nah Wattin I know get!!

She wasn't raped. She did it more than once, that was why she didn't tell initially
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by bepositive11: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
With a post like this, you will only get answers based on people's personal experiences.

At the end of the day, only her knows the truth

Since you can't trust her, I don't think you should stay with her

IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

*5= You talked to the same guy the next day after the incident*

*6= You concluded to act like nothing happen !!!*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Centis007: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga she went there to collect knack. No reason her rubbish.
IdanNla:
My girlfriend was raped around March but did not tell me anything about it not until I came back from school and I found out she is acting strange and I got to put up an act so she did tell me what happen after much act she didn’t tell me but lied about the whole thing but I still put more pressure and she later dropped a voice note telling me how it happened.

That a co worker of hers invited her to his home after work and the same guy had asked her for a relationship which she said no and the guy lockup the matter. So this fateful day she requested or invited her to his house getting there the guy's junior brother left for school cause they are daily part-time student, after his junior ones left, he rolled up weed and started smoking, so during the process of smoking or afterward the whole thing started and she claimed to fight him and scream but the guy overpowered him and had his way with her after which the guy pleaded saying he’s sorry and she left for home and called her best friend which she suggest she reported to the police but my babe told her she don’t wish to pursue any case that the deed has been done already and they both lockup the mater.

And she even talked to the guy the next day at work and the guy was like he’s sorry and bought her prevention drug which she collected and used. After that day the guy wanted to start a connection which she refused and the guy was like what else she did want cause he had already beg so what is with her attitude and the guy lockup with her.

Some weeks later she discovered she was pregnant and she told the guy which the guy gave her 4K for abortion and she collected the money and did the abortion.

After saying all this she pleaded I should not breakup with her cause she don’t know how to manage the aftermath of the breakup and what happened was not her intention that she was sorry such thing happened!! After hearing all these I simple asked her some questions about the incident which she don’t have an answer to:

*1= A guy asked you for a relationship and you said NO that is the more reason you should not give him chance of being close or being with him alone in a room!!!*

*2= You went to visit such guy at home and you wore a gown like a guy whom ask you for a relationship would not touch you when he had the chance of being alone with you in a room?*

*3= The said guy roll up weed and light it right in front of you and you sat there comfortably!!*

*4= You claimed you fight him but you got no bruises on you or your undies gettting torn nor your cloth*

If you are to be me what would you decide after processing all this Asin put your self in my shoe or If your Senior Brother came for advice from you stating all this what would you advice

Right now am devastated not knowing what to do cause this is the same girl am planning on marrying next year or so and I love her more than I can actually comprehend.. Right now she is avoiding me etc But what I wanted to do right now is filling a case at the police station as breaking up has not cross my heart yet but to punish the dude for what he did..
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by goodyvin02(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
He brought out marijuana and smoked and you were still in his house....
This story no clear
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by babajero(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just take your mind off the unfortunate incident and go ahead with your marriage plans, this is the time you should prove your love for her.Please do the needful and inform us of your wedding day, God bless you
You are an evil feminist.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by HRSweetness(f): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Contekbbc:
Good day OP
I so much like the way you handle the whole thing.
Some things happen in such a way that they go beyond our control.
But God knows the best.

My prayer: may the Lord heal your relationship and be your strong counsel when you're confused.

My prayer and love is with you guys.
This is a storm and it will pass too IJMN.

On top fornication? You've got to be kidding me!

E no get wetin Jesus no see for the cross!

Prayer ko! Fasting Ni!!
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Kelkelvin: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
My brother that's not rape, maybe the guy even gave her different styles self
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by jaxxy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
They should answer me because they were so sure she wasn’t raped

She wore a short gown to his house. U will be surprised she wore no panties. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by AsapTeddy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
What a simple guy.

You have become emotionally attached to her because you have invested too much.

Go learn about investment 101 before going for your next date.

Leave this girl...free her...otherwise...you will hurt yourself more, emotionally.

Free the girl....no carry another person matter for your head.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Kakaakiola(m): 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage... If you'll not be able to forget this completely, just allow the lady to go. There are three sides to every story; his side, her side and the right side!
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by NYCnextStop(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Schprobs:

These is exactly what landed me in police station 3yrs ago, am into a serious relationship we love ourself and our parent was aware of it.
My babe was so faithful but somehow a random guy from Facebook convinced her to visit her and she went to the guy house.

I was with her one day and the guy call her she didn't want to pick it but I convinced her to pick it then I over heard a voice saying why didn't u come again. When shld I be expecting u, as a sharp guy I give her innocent face then ask her who is he, she told me he is one of the guy disturbing her.

Since then I started my investigation
Then I see some of there chat ( first time I came to visit u u rape me without a condom u still expect me to come are u most be m*d)

The foolish me instead of to break up instantly I overlooked it searching for another girlfriend instead.
she got pregnant and told her parent am the owner, I show them the chat because I have screen shot it, but nobody believe me then I provoke and reject it.

Next thing I found myself inside cell
Thanks to my father that stand with me
She later confess and the other guy too was arrested
So they told us to go and do DNA 250k
Where make we see money
Naso the case ends oh
Where is the girl now? I hope you did not go back to her
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
There is more to the story the gal is not telling u..

most times we tend to hide things from our spouse with the fear of how they will react, not knowing that wen there eventually discover the truth, their reaction will be worst..
the gal might not actually be rape or something must have happened which she doesn't know how to tell u..

my advice is, for u to investigate more about her and the so called guy. u might get something that will bring out the truth. but pls don't fill for any case. no start wetin u no fit finish
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Innobee99(m): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
jogsman01:
You want to file a case? Are you the victim? Girl don lockup, na you wan lockdown.
Lockdown season 5
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Contekbbc: 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
HRSweetness:

On top fornication? You've got to be kidding me!

E no get wetin Jesus no see for the cross!

Prayer ko! Fasting Ni!!

Go through the write-up again but this time,
Slowly
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Lastmankc(m): 1:17am On Apr 06, 2022
Iyaebe:
Why if I may ask
How I wish I can meet you in real life.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Lordedifice1: 6:58am On Apr 06, 2022
Guy she's obviously lying
You don't like the guy, even when the approached her for relationship she said no
Yet the guy invited you to his house and you went wearing short gown, something is not right,that girl dy whine you say na rape,she hasn't explain what really happened.
But as for that rape thing she's lying.
Distance yourself from her and as for marry her it's at your own risk. Girl wey do like this fit stay for marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by godofuck231: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2022
IdanNla:

shhhhh

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by olibeans: 1:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Another overpriced MUGU
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by cyrusmillz: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
IdanNla:

I never got problem about the Sex! What cause all the devastation was that she claimed RAPE and said the deed has been done Asin she decided to act like nothing happened that is what is getting me Mad so I am at a cross road WAS she Raped or Did she cook all this up

Bro, please ignore those guys calling you simp and silly names. It is perfectly normal to feel the way you feel about someone you care about.

Even though her story sounds sketchy , you should always give her the benefit of doubt. She could be telling the truth (or not). If that was your sister (God forbid) wont you atleast give her the benefit of doubt ?

So what you'll do is this, tell her you've spoken with an ASP or DPO cousin of yours and they are willing to come pick the guy up at so so date ( maybe 3 or 4 days from the day you tell her ) and you'll need her to give you his details for them to pick him up. IF she's lying about the whole thing , she won't give up the address cos she knows what's up. If she gives up the address after much persuasion, find a way to get to the guy and get thr truth out , if possible check his phone for chats with your girl or any chat with anyone on his contact regarding the situation , the truth will come out .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Noeasyway042(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
I should put myself in your shoe? Oya see!

Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by feek07: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2022
She was not raped , she did it with the other Dude deliberately and she is going to do it again and again either you like it or not , the best thing for you is to let her go , may God bring your own wife your way
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by feek07: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
feek07:
She was not raped , she did it with the other Dude deliberately and she is going to do it again and again either you like it or not , the best thing for you is to let her go , may God bring your own wife your way

she was on seat looking at the guy wrapping Indian hemp , she wanted to experience Hemp smoker's cucumber, you better borrow youself brain
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Schprobs: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
NYCnextStop:
Where is the girl now? I hope you did not go back to her

God forbid
Not again in these life
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by achimendy(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

I've being following your comment on this forum and i noticed when it comes to a girl doing something wrong or lying to a guy you always support your fellow gender or advice the man to move on, but if it's a guy on the other hand you seems to use bad words against them.
Now imagine the kind of advice you're giving this guy even when there's some atom of lie from his girl friend.
Na God go deliver you sha.
Re: My Girlfriend Was RAPED I Don’t Know What To Do by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
achimendy:

I've being following your comment on this forum and i noticed when it comes to a girl doing something wrong or lying to a guy you always support your fellow gender or advice the man to move on, but if it's a guy on the other hand you seems to use bad words against them.
Now imagine the kind of advice you're giving this guy even when there's some atom of lie from his girl friend.
Na God go deliver you sha.
Don't you want God's deliverance as well? abeg make una leave me

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Slapping A Lady On The Street. Photos/Video / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Police Capture Gunmen That Attacked Goldwise In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.