Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused (484 Views)

Girls And Shakara / Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] / Share Those Misused Or Lost Sex Opportunities You Had And Later Regretted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused by professore(m): 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2020
I thought ladies all have something in common which is called "shakara", the essence of which is to identify men who truly love them and to screen away those that are not serious or merely frivolous.

But with the level of breakups, I begin to ask don't ladies use this truly powerful mechanism very well? I guess the majority of them only use it to show that they are not cheap. Meanwhile, it is also to test who truly cares about them or not. But just that most of you have made up your mind you are going to date him, you just do your shakara so as not to be too easy and then follow him.

Girls, you need to read in between the lines and understand this point I just made. It is to open your eye (to what you may already know)

Very simple but powerful clue here for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2020
Leave these girls alone. Can we just focus on inventing great things rather than Cry about what nigerian ladies did or didnt do.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Shakara: A Necessary Trait That Is Misused by professore(m): 9:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
dingbang:
Leave these girls alone. Can we just focus on inventing great things rather than Cry about what nigerian ladies did or didnt do.
This is not against them.

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Single Mom, And I Refuse To Keep Quiet About My Relationship Struggles Aro / Mom And I .... 18+ / We Caught Them Sexing At The market Fence, cant believe this video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.