Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN (27358 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Dialpad: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Stupid move

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Buliwyf: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

That's not even the issue. Bandits have been calling with phone numbers and none of them have been tracked with NIN. So what's the point?

I am sure most of those bandits didn't link. Just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by lexrichy(m): 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
Only way to convince Nigerians to register grin

1 Like

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by dust144(m): 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
LAWYERS!!! I want to sue nCc/fg. Advice
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Dubai97: 8:40am On Apr 05, 2022
that one good now , at least those people way borrow money for app go get rest of mind lol

11 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by spydera: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Omo
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Shadysen: 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
ExAngel007:
Good for them.

The warning had been going on for a long time.

bastard, tell me the function of nin?

4 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
Now
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by frenzzy2(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
Authoreety:
Weda them block am or not.... We no go link

Government should do their worse!
what do they want to use d NIN for don't we have BVN dey should block all our numbers I don't give a Bleep

5 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by izenco2005(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2022
E
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by izenco2005(m): 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Chi dis baby don see excuse not to come my place today, angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by jrusky(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
They can go to hell I give no shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Canberra55: 8:44am On Apr 05, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
FG playing for real. Pantami is a well known terrorist btw, bitch ass nigga!

Linkage or no linkage that ain’t gonna stop bandits kidnapping for ransom.

They need to tackle that shit head on.

MTN can’t do shit with my line. You know how much them dey see from me, they ain’t trying shit.

I said what I said
who b dis one. How much u get?

3 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by 46arcadez(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Have they blocked WhatsApp call?

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by umt13(m): 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
NIGERIANS MUST EXPECIALLY SOUTHENERS ARE JUST STUBBORN AS SOMETHING

THIS WARNING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED FOR HOW MANY MONTHS OR YEARS, BUT ALL OF UNA TURN FACE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Shadysen: 8:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Any day they block my own I will rest that day. For now let me keep using it, may jah reward this government according to their deeds. Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
I have 3 sims and all are linked to my NIN.
government has been warning you since last year and extended the deadline but you guys didn't listen.

You no sabi Nigerians?

Dem go soon start to dey blame Buhari, after deadline was shifted severally.

How do we expect insecurity to be fought effectively, when these unlinked phone lines are left functional?

They should block them all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by tarantino1: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
I never link any rubbish and there never block my own

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by carl90(m): 8:47am On Apr 05, 2022
Good ! FG should block those unlinked lines. Block everything blockable,even their phone. Enough time have been given to all to link up. Nigerians and procrastination is like 5 and 6

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Beedude(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
FG playing for real. Pantami is a well known terrorist btw, bitch ass nigga!

Linkage or no linkage that ain’t gonna stop bandits kidnapping for ransom.

They need to tackle that shit head on.

MTN can’t do shit with my line. You know how much them dey see from me, they ain’t trying shit.

I said what I said
Stop bragging. People who load more than you have already linked their NIN.
If all network start blocking SIM you will have no other option than do what the FG want unless you leave this country or ready to get isolated in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by CoolAmbience(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

That's not even the issue. Bandits have been calling with phone numbers and none of them have been tracked with NIN. So what's the point?

That is the essence of the block.

They should start blocking all unlinked phone lines.

This will go a long way to enhancing the fight against banditry and criminality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by DaveHarry(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2022
I go d msg from Airtel around 8 somtin pm yesterday, that's wen I was forced to use anodas nin to keep my line from been blocked.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by donbrowser(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
CoolAmbience:

They should start blocking all unkinked phone lines.

This will go a long way to enhancing the fight against banditry and criminality.

Buliwyf:

I am sure most of those bandits didn't link. Just like you.

I will remind you in December.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Jostoman: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
imohimoh12:
Thats what happens when people do not trust the government

exactly my point most especially that PANTAMI

4 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 05, 2022
CoolAmbience:

They should start blocking all unkinked phone lines.

But imagine someone been kidnapped and they want to contact the person’s relatives
How will it be possible.. this it’s not stopping anything

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by West2019(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
government has been warning you since last year and extended the deadline but you guys didn't listen.
yeye , many issue on ground that make millions of Nigeria suffering and dying insecurities and all of that ,your useless government refused to look to that its NiN where they will loot public found there fighting for , Nigerian don expire kenya is far better than Nigeria for now

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by SarkinYarki: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Just check my lines have been barred cheesy cheesy...well I hardly Call people dey call me

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Alamkir: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
IamBabsjnr:

Leave them, they will come and start insulting the Government now. Ignorant of the fact that this is done for us to be secured in dis country. Later they will still blame government on security
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by heniford2: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Lies no number has been banned
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by nairaman66(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Goldbw122(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2022
knowhowk:
Mine has been Blocked .
Tried so many times to get it Linked ,It didn't work..
At least you have another sim to drop complain that is cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention / New Opera Mini For Etisalat Lines / Freetel Ice 2 Written Review: Meet the N13,000 Smartphone Google Promised Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.