Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN (27370 Views)

NCC To Telecom Operators: All SIMs not linked To NIN Must Be Blocked Today / Confusion As Telcos Alert Subscribers To NIN-SIM Link Irregularities / 7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by ButterBurger: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Authoreety:
Weda them block am or not.... We no go link

Government should do their worse!
bro you go link am.
E be like say you never know wetin dem dey call government... As in gun men
After God, na government sir.
Dem go still suffer you go link am by force.
You no dey stone age.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Codeye(m): 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
Na lie. My sim had not been block
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by CaptainAyub: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You no sabi Nigerians?

Dem go soon start to dey blame Buhari, after deadline was shifted severally.

How do we expect insecurity to be fought effectively, when these unlinked phone lines are left functional?

They should block them all.

Insecurity, especially kidnapping actually got worse since they started doing this linking.
The link is more of to monitor opposition and criticism.
Pantami who is in charge of all your personal info you submitted is a well know terrorist sympathiser.

5 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by virginchaser(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
I don't know how any president will manage this set off stubborn YOUTHS. No wonder Buhari described them as LAZY.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by SmartyPants(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

I have linked my NIN. I'm only saying there's no motivation for people who haven't linked and it's more like FG is only using security to toy people into linking because nothing has been achieved since the linking started.

Obviously if people like you refuse to link how can anything be done about it security wise?

Do you think if people like you are not registering and linking, its bandits that will register?

And if they dont register and link, how then can NIN be useful?
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by ChristineC: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You no sabi Nigerians?

Dem go soon start to dey blame Buhari, after deadline was shifted severally.

How do we expect insecurity to be fought effectively, when these unlinked phone lines are left functional?

They should block them all.

so this is what will fight insecurity?
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by West2019(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:
They gave you everyone grace of time to link up, but some Nigerians are stubborn like goats
can you tell me the important of this NiN linking? bandits , kindapping , Boko Haram are all operating using all network communicating to family of there victims yet NiN can't track them you are are fool . blinded Nigerian .
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Let them continue blocking lines. My MTN line is barred from making call but I don't give hoot about that.

1 Like

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Foolishbuhari: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
Me when don go buy international number already? Hahahaha mad Fellows!

Imagine being extorted at the NIMC office for trying to enroll. You'd be asked to pay another money for the NIN to come out.

Useless people voted in and supported by useless people!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by donbrowser(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
SmartyPants:

Obviously if people like you refuse to link how can anything be done about it security wise?

Do you think if people like you are not registering and linking, its bandits that will register?

And if they dont register and link, how then can NIN be useful?

I will remind you by December that nothing has been achieved
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Bodmum:
God punish Buhari

For a good policy that may help with security?

Mind you Buhari is a bad leader, but sim linkage is not one of his bad ideas.

1 Like

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by merrymike47(m): 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
carl90:
Good !
FG should block those unlinked lines.
Block everything blockable,even their phone.
Enough time have been given to all to link up.
Nigerians and procrastination is like 5 and 6
after blocking everything, will kidnapping in Nigeria stop? No.

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by greatness77: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
NaijaBoy213:
so na because of bandits u no gree link?
Yes any other question

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by slickycee: 8:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Been trying to subscribe in the morning ,kept getting error message.
Checked, I can still call, I don't know if others can call me tho.
I still haven't gotten my NIN since when I did it last year.
My only issue is I don't have a mifi to compensate now.
Let's see if they would unblock the sim, because as at of now I can't even access any of my sim codes.
Meaning it's impossible to link any nin now.
I'm willing to use another person's own sef, since I haven't gotten.
But for everyone celebrating this development, continue.
Everybody go still collect.

5 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by HeavenVGate: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

That's not even the issue. Bandits have been calling with phone numbers and none of them have been tracked with NIN. So what's the point?
You're confused guy! No bandit is as stupid as to use number linked with NIN to make a phone call ok
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by West2019(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
which grace thundar fire whosoever in support of those call Nigeria government or NIN . we have a major problem facing us , buhari refuse to listing. there are many victims in bandit captivity let NIN track them , foolish set of people here are saying grace , Grace on my dog anus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by ChristineC: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
the nin has no use.
the bvn is more accurate, transparent and have been linked to all adult citizens' data. it should also be used be for voting, that will make online voting seamless and stem the regular fraud at the polls.
Pantami should take his terrorism and get lost.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by emmydee(m): 9:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Does it stop terrorism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2022
na MTN
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by SmartyPants(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
donbrowser:

I will remind you by December that nothing has been achieved

Remind me only when all Nigerians have done the needful. Its not about time. Its about compliance.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by almarthins(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:
They gave you everyone grace of time to link up, but some Nigerians are stubborn like goats

To register for NIN na free?
4500naira just to register. Na everybody get that kind money?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by tempusfugit: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2022
SOME OF UNA LIKE STRESS SHA , THEY GAVE YOU GUYS TIME
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by emmydee(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2022
This NIN thing is really of no use. When bandits kidnap, they use the victim’s phone to make contacts and transactions. So I don’t see how this NIN can help. Brainless administrators!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Bestintheworld1: 9:08am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:
you that have done yours, I can see the medal that was given to you. Fowl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by dejio42(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Na MTN loss
I will just link the NIN with glo and airtel
I warn MTN several times

2 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by timilehin007(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
I'm not linking shit.. They should do their worst
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Walkee: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2022
IamBabsjnr:
I have 3 sims and all are linked to my NIN.
government has been warning you since last year and extended the deadline but you guys didn't listen.
I applied for NIN since November last year, nothing. They said their website is dead. What was I supposed to link?

3 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by CoolAmbience(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
ChristineC:
so this is what will fight insecurity?

Mtchewww.

Do you even know the relations between access to communication and security?

The blocking is long overdue. What does it cost anyone to follow a national directive, with obvious collective gain potential?

If na abroad now, we go queue for line like 'zomos' to do am.

Go see as Nigerians dey rush Covid vaccines just to travel abroad...but dem sidon since dey spew nonsense about the same vaccines because the advise come from our own government.
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by DavidEsq(m): 9:11am On Apr 05, 2022
fk001:
grin angry cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2022
virginchaser:
I don't know how any president will manage this set off stubborn YOUTHS. No wonder Buhari described them as LAZY.

Na You, your dad, your mom, siblings and entire frustrated village ppl be lazy youths

5 Likes

Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Wblord: 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Telcos Started Blocking Numbers Not Linked To NIN by Mongomeyen(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2022
knowhowk:
Mine has been Blocked .
Tried so many times to get it Linked ,It didn't work..

Please how do you check if your line have been linked for MTN, Airtel and glo.

Please give the code to check if you know it, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Opera Mini For Etisalat Lines / How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Spectranet: The Honeymoon Seems Over In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.