Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly (46564 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by superCleanworks(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

okay you saw another man emotion-fvcking and fingering your wife in public and all you can say is that you have been boiling and she has been reading your boiling... is this a thermodynamics class or what? Mr Electric Kettle.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Paulianfa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 06, 2022
Brother! U are sound and learned but u cannot understand the ways of a woman. Asked Solomon, he got carried away and lose his soul...
Just calm down and do away with the bad feelings, woman kills more than bandits.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by jakD: 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Thank you so much, I think I am getting the solace I needed from great mind like you on this forum now

Sending her packing is never a solution, bro. Don't ever opt for such except when all options are already exhausted.
Meanwhile, that you're quiet doesn't spell that you're weak, No! In fact, most times, silence kills the other party much more than expressing your anger.
I do not advise you tell mummy about it. Just sit your wife down and talk to her, give her a chance. After all, the devil you've known is far better than the Angel you're yet to meet.
Keep that in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Kingsean(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

I just need to share it to relieve me a bit

let's look at it like this: I think they might not be sleeping with each other as you feel. even if she's cheating on you, I don't think she would so bold to show it off publicly. first thing to do is calm down so as not to make wrong decisions. what she did is wrong truly but do you know that many market women and shop owners are guilty of this? they engage in romantic displays like this and see it as nothing. it's the local ladies that do this a lot. your woman must be very local for her to be doing this with a bus driver. report it to the family and set your rules from now on. do not send her packing as many others posted here cos you might start regretting your actions later. let her know this is her Last chance. let her family know everything. don't forget to also carry out an investigation secretly concerning that guy. once you find out they have had something together, just send her packing. in everything you do, pls consider that child. on second thought, I hope that child is truly yours

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Ndidi2: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people
report her
Don't keep it to urself..
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Wakeup0oo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, firstly carry the said baby boy to a real hospital and conduct a test if it's your child. If the child is not then send her packing and retrieve your shop for being deceived.

If it's your child then hold a family meeting with the elders including her parents and tell them you are resolving the half done marriage then take full responsibility for only I repeat only the child and move on.

But seriously you don't have sense you dey nack person wey you no even toast and think say na only you, do you Know how many house she can cook for.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Ajalekoko76(m): 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
The act is unwelcome, I don't subscribe to divorce, send her street etc No, No, No. No marriage is perfect. If you send her away you are populating social vices in larger society which is not healthy for our society. Call her and express your disappointment, from your report I could see her remorsefulness, work on this and give room for change/repentance. I am not holding brief here, she is not dating the driver is just excessive public play towards customers. If unholy relationship exist between them it will be coded. I suggest again call her express your.disgust and let her know boundaries. Everyone has past, and past is meant to correct the present and the future. If you divorce her she will be a repentant being and a plus to would be husband and you be a testing ground for a better future.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by joetem(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

God just showed you what will likely kill you in the nearest future. All u need do is, gather small change do DNA test, once you confirm the baby is urs, u can tell her to nurse the baby with the assistance of your mum.
Go ur seperate way, look for an educated woman with vision and purpose. Marry and move on.
If you forgive and take her back, this will hunt u your entire life and lead to illness, or will start pushing u to have side chics, from tbere u will start having issues with ur finances, personal growth and development.
My guy.... Mooooove

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
The way I see it your marriage is base on banging and wify duties... Perhaps no love or romance involve.. Although I blame the fisherman driver sha he no get small shame...

"Find someone"
Who is proud to have you,
scared to lose you,
fight for you,
appreciates you,
respects you,
care for you, and loves you unconditionally.

angry Quiet lady would you stay mute forever ni ?
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by joetem(m): 2:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wakeup0oo:
Bro, firstly carry the said baby boy to a real hospital and conduct a test if it's your child. If the child is not then send her packing and retrieve your shop for being deceived.

If it's your child then hold a family meeting with the elders including her parents and tell them you are resolving the half done marriage then take full responsibility for only I repeat only the child and move on.

But seriously you don't have sense you dey nack person wey you no even toast and think say na only you, do you Know how many house she can cook for.

me sef dey find who go cook ooo
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by oz4real83(m): 3:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
tayo60:
That lady is a cheat. Is she the only woman that will sell in the market? Flirting with an ordinary bus driver! Op, know that the two have something going on between them. Set people on her to monitor her movement in that market or elsewhere without her knowing. Their feedback will tell you what to do.
set people on her? To do what? When he has already seen her with his eyes doing nonsense with another guy despite being married? The one he saw with his eyes and the one told him by people, which is more important?. The guy just married another public utility and I just pity him and the child.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by ronyman(m): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Thank God she didn't come home cos you may have killed her. Now call a meeting and let her state if she wants to continue the marriage or not cos as you speak you still want her and nothing we tell you about leaving her will do. Then meet the guy call police let him understand that she is married cos she may have been with the guy before you and that child too is questionable. Settle all these if na d man get th pikin oga go your way and marry another.
premierlead:

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Heavensent01(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Oga, but we married already. We did a traditional wedding now

take her to shopping mall for huge shopping since you dont know what to do

better go do STD and HIV test before love go send you to ground beyond
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

draw your wife close, give her time and affection, give her love, make her feel you have forgiven her, then you will get your wife back, that driver almost take your wife, woman are all mumu creature, such thing must bound to happen
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Housing(m): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Premierlead You didn't work on bringing your level in terms of life style, dignity and self esteem. Being a market woman doesn't she have to be loose with everyone. Touching and any slight of romance should be a no no for any single lady not to talk of a married woman.

She may not be cheating with that man but definitely she is weak in character and discipline. Most lady that knee to greet almost everyone usually see validation through others.

You have to work on her thinking, psychic, self esteem and social values. You may be too academic for her liking. Try and be social with her if need be change her shop, accommodation and environment.
Be more social with her and your child, because from what I read from you. You need to create time for proper bounding with her and drop that efiko

What you saw is not enough to send her packing. Correct the vacuum from your side be watchful.

Do your findings to know if she is actually cheating, but divorce is not always the answer. Unless you caught her red handed in the act.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Karlosorji(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Oga, but we married already. We did a traditional wedding now
Ask your self, is that how a married woman should behave?
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by matasinc(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
It is well, my guy just be careful... the said wife is not to be trusted. no dignity at all
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by mbjsuki(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
profsomebody:
It's one thing for someone to have an affair due to them being in a long distance relationship (let's forget about if that is right or wrong for now), but it'sa whole different level when the do it PUBLICLY. That's insultive, IMO. People who know the husband would be looking at him like "eeyah, poor man". Gosh!

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind! Forgiveness is key here. After all, who is without sin? Ain't we sinners ourselves? Let the world talk and complaint, it is in our nature. He must show her love and draw her back from those hungry sex predators.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by emerazz(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Apst:

See ur advice. A village girl like u said who is aware her husband is not around will do such without even thinking. So a village girl doesn't know the meaning of a Man's hand on her buttocks? If u don't av a good advice pls sleep. Op there is a Hugh difference between a lady groomed wit manners for marriage and one who isnt. Seriously wat were u thinking marrying a girl u were banging freely just because she was asked to serve u? U didn't even use protection? Hmmm bro I have never used this word before but u are a SIMP and HUGH one at that. So u come on nairaland to seek ur reaction did u seek nairaland before banging her or traditionally married her?

U caught yet couldn't speak up for how long only God knows maybe u are still banging her self who knows. If I were in ur shoes she'd be long gone by now but since I learnt from experience you just got served urs. 95% of women out there are hoes sorry WHORES

When you grow older you'll understand that my "2cents" beta... Shalom
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by lilachiever(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

You have done worse. So, eat it up.

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Executive729: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Leave that bitch ASAP

Agreed it's not too late leave her to enjoy herself most Nigerian women are like that these days, you are still very young.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Apst: 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
emerazz:

At least am older than u
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Apst: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
emerazz:

Mr a lady who is innocent caught playing romantically with another man almost slumped? Why if not guiltiness? Well I believe you are the type that encourages such so u can benefit from it.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by SILVERLINES: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

the happened not too long ago and you didn't bother to inform us, but now
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by marsup: 3:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
A fish seller and a bus driver......sorry for the pain

Will you forgive her and continue or will you end this sham and move on?
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Solofresh2: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jeon:
TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT
angry grin
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by gazilion: 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people

If she has been begging you, please forgive her! God will also forgive and honour you more.
Tell her to promise you, that she would become the best of a wife and mother to you and the baby.
Driving her away from the house is not the best for you, for her or your new born child.
Receive Grace and Forgive her this time but be very strict going forward. I believe she will be much more loyal to you going forward.
Don't expose her before your people or her people. Let it die between both of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
Gospel2Day:
It was okay when you were committing fornication with her twice daily till she became pregnant.
Did you deflower her?
She has been used to collecting crankshaft from different guys. You're just one of them.
The kind energy some of these poor uneducated drivers or plumbers or bricklayers use to handle women most educated,refined and polished men don't have such energy.
Your wife is only continuing what she was doing before she met you.
If you refuse to be saved, and also marry an unsaved spouse, whatever you meet in such ungodly union endure it.
Shalom.
This is pure wisdom.
Poor handy men fork like mad dogs and that's exactly what most women need.

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by ahnie: 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wife bn banged by a smelling fish driver
Hahahaha ....1 inches dick houseband.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by gbagyiza: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Take heart bro. some women are too free with people most especially with men. I like a woman that knows her worth n a private type. She might not be in a sexual relationship with the guy but women like that are easily deceived n taking advantage of. Discuss this with her n let her understand that she is a married woman and that you are not comfortable with her behaviours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom? / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.