Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly (46621 Views)

Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Danniedpastor(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
emerazz:

Normally I don't respond to issues Like this but I went through your replies and saw that you are responsible and thus this story is genuine..

Now first of all, tbh with you baa these are common silly practices asper play mostly seen in market women of her kind, its obvious she has no core values nor principles.. But that doesn't mean that she's
cheating with him, women don't go diz public with men they're cheating with..

What your woman need is proper orientation, she's just a local girl (sorry to say).. You said it all wen u said that academic stubbornness of a crap.. She's just dumb..

Change her business environment and intimate her about decorum.. You'll be fine..

Don't forget to make inquiries too to check if she actually cheated tho.. If she did, send her packing asap..

Gracias
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Johnsown1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga arrange your home, I strongly believe that no one forced you into marriage, educate her, support her and make her your friend because it's definitely you two did not date.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Danniedpastor:

Don't be in a haste to send her packing.
Ignore those single guys asking you to send her away.

There are ways to punish her without. harassing her.

But, I'll advice you start by talking things with her.
oga shut up..i am a married man with 2 children..i dont flet..its been 5 years and i can tell u as a respondible father i have nerver had another woman..God forbid the day u see my hands in a married womans breast or yanch my brother just rest that woman husband na sideman him wife na my side chick..dont know how u guys reason in your state o but for edo boys and men they vex o..nor go there o..i know why..nor even allow ur sis come play near old edo man body o..the rest is history itrespective of wat ur sis is telling u..that was too extreme..e get where rough play they reach..
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
Johnsown1:
Oga arrange your home, I strongly believe that no one forced you into marriage, educate her, support her and make her your friend because it's definitely you two did not date.
yes..i made a statement regarding this...they never dated he took advantage of her and her weaknesses. Thats where d problem started..communication is d most important thing before marraige
Prob nor dey finish
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by tmoneyu: 6:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
You were busy researching in school library while another guy is researching in your library, bro, give your wife time and take some time off to take care of your family, don't come here and disturb us, Mr Researcher
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Somebody2020: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bro, please don’t take this too serious. In working place and shops women play freely... thou some have things in heart but most times they are doing this to catch cruise and not flirting.
Don’t let kids on the forum to damage your life with their childish advices.
Talk to her and man up. Most times, it’s nothing.
I know about street and understand better.
More so, packing shouldn’t be solution to cheating. Most people can’t tell you what they let go in their relationship.
Reality is different from fiction.
Trust me.... some times you let few goes...
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by newisd75: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
if your wife was 2 see Jesus, Jesus Will tell her that she has two husband, u are d 1st, while d bus driver is d 2nd. if your wife want forgiveness from u, & repent from her action, then u should forgive her & don't take it too far by reporting to her parent & village people
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

I just need to share it to relieve me a bit

Drive her immediately collect that business from her ....you marry a public hoe don't be. A SIMP act angry
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jesse25:

Drive her immediately collect that business from her ....you marry a public hoe don't be. A SIMP act angry
until the idiot get std from her he nor go get sense some married men can be stupid...they form stupid love..i thought if he married the girl or he just give am belle self..i work in a public place..no married woman go allow collegue they tap her breast and yanch..we know the free to air though..the married once that gave dignity talk about nasty things but u there not put ur hands on her yanch. Director go hear the mater

1 Like

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
newisd75:
if your wife was 2 see Jesus, Jesus Will tell her that she has two husband, u are d 1st, while d bus driver is d 2nd. if your wife want forgiveness from u, & repent from her action, then u should forgive her & don't take it too far by reporting to her parent & village people
a man that catches his wife cheating but refuses to call a family meeting for cleansing will die in no distant time..na oba burry that thing for ground be it pastor or bishop the man must die leaving the wife alive to continue her act..if he is not aware nothing happens to him..but the items we use in cleansing its just a female goat..there is a part that must be eaten by her
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
ahnie:
Wife bn banged by a smelling fish driver
Hahahaha ....1 inches dick houseband.

This lying lady again, what's the width of your own canal?

I learnt it's too large that it can't take 1inch dick but rods
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Teleprompter(f): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are deeply hurt judging by the excess info that you have us. It I good that you have learned.
She has been this way for long but you were absent minded.
I would not advice you on what to do because you are still absent minded.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by premierlead: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
ahnie:

He's playing fatherly roles to the biological son of a fish driver.
Lolz.

What for? It was at that shop she met the guy and she even gave birth before she opened her shop

It was just all these unnecessary romantic plays engaged in by market women and men such is not new even in Delta state especially Warri
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by mekonglobal(m): 7:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
jogsman01:
I'm sorry but you should talk to her about it. This kind of scene is seen in different workplace and open marts. She might not have anything to do with the man but talk to her and put an end to the bullshit.
You say what? You mean op didn't see clearly or he just made this up?
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by joe120120(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:
She was mum's favourite girl in the neighbourhood, pretty and respectful. She will always kneel down while greeting her parents and elders outside even at 24 and already done with OND in one of the southwest polytechnic. Mum and her mother worked together in the same company while growing before they both married though her mum is a bit younger. After a long time which they have separated, they discovered that their hubbies built house in the same area, three streets to each other.

It all started when I was running a postgraduate program and was busy with research, thesis writing and a lot of practices for presentation and seminars indoor. Sometimes it took me three weeks to see the sky outside as I was always inside the house and our tenants didn't know someone is in when everyone left the house. I was just in my 30ls and my fiancee was no more serious as a result of what she always referred to as "academic stuborness" then.

Each time I was in the room busy with my papers, mum would call on this girl that she's going out and that she should helped in preparing the raw food she bought while coming from the office and after preparing the meal, she should serve me and herself, then she would go for long time before returning. Lo and behold each time this babe served me my food, something always entered something that it became a custom that two rounds must happen, first immediately mum left and second after the succulent meal.

Finally she was pregnant and mumsy took every responsibility to the extent that she bought new dresses for her and her average beauty turned to full pretty. We did a little traditional wedding, few people from her family and mine were in attendance. She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy under our roof in the heat of covid19 and the baby was like my half. Now I am done with the program and managing with a private polytechnic. I gathered money with the one mum gave her to start a provision business and she opened the business inside one big fish depot not too close to the house.

To cut the long story short, I travelled back home from where I was working unannounced last week and headed straight to her business place and what I saw really baffled me. I was in her shop for complete more than 10 minutes watching her displaying love with a guy who I later learnt was a bus driver that fish sellers always hire to carry their wares from the depot to their various selling points. She put her two hands around the guy and the guy placed one hand on top of her butts and the other at the back of her head. The old women were carousing and shouting, "ah, husband and wife, won't you give her feeding money" they were like that was not their first time and they have been doing like that since long ago, it was truly as if they are dating and banging each other. It took the noise of her son carried by one of the strangers (fish seller) for her to be released by this driver guy. She almost collapsed when she saw me inside her shop as she collected her baby from the stranger.

She did not come home straight that day as she first called mum if she was back. Though I haven't inform anybody since that day because I am still boiling inside of me till now and she has been reading it on me

Na wo such is life
Wife
Out of site ,out of mind ,
Take heart brother and discuss with ur mum ok
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by osazsky(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
ahnie:
Wife bn banged by a smelling fish driver
Hahahaha ....1 inches dick houseband.
the issue on ground now is not this..provided he can father a child..she is his wife
.when the woman was friending hefore marraige she didnt see that it was one inch..if he has one inch and his wife hates it he should put his head inside
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Sleekfingers: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

Why you no bust bottles for heads?
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by tayo60(f): 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
kingscare1:

What do you mean by ordinary bus driver? Never look down on peoples hustle because I'm sure that you can't even buy a cartoon of indomie talk less of A bus. A bus or any car is still car, any driver is still a driver (commercial or private).

Be warned. Respect the steetz
Are you a bus driver? Then, what's d colour of your problem? Abeg, get d fu*k off!
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by petitejolie(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
Na wa ooo see downgrade. Fish bus driver. Hmmmn
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Aaay: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
Shocking
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by torqque7(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I think it would be better sending her away as I don't want to be faced with depression or hypertension at this stage of life, though she has been begging for another chance. Thinking of reporting her to mum and her people

But what was her story on the issue?What did she tell you about the whole situation of you catching her redhanded
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Iamolukorede(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

You're a f0ol bro.

Any woman who let's another man place his hands on her buttocks is a slut and can be fvcked very easily.

Showing up unannounced doesn't change anything. You can't monitor her always so she's got lots of time to cheat.

Stay away from cheap women. Simple.

You must be a nuisance, what ever works for you don't work for others. Don't you read when I said the lady isn't principled to have allowed such show of shame ..

You can't force your submission on anyone here, I opened a position.

Place your submissions and swerve ..

Don't ever jump on anyone position to start name calling, it shows how stupid you have being for a long time ..
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Tinyemeka(m): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
premierlead:

I have no more trust in her since then. She knows well that I saw her and there is no more secret about it, only that no third party has heard it yet

So sorry.
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by sleekman(m): 9:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
jogsman01:
Whatever it is, talk to her first. What if you met them on top each other, will you kill them or commit suicide? No relationship is perfect, and everyone has his/her cross to carry. That's your cross man! Carry am or forget am.
She hasn't gotten home since so what's there to talk about. She's a cheat. Oga for your sanity and peace of mind tell her to immediately leave your house and close that shop. The truth will come out when you go all Russia on her Ukraine ass. Nonsense!
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Joshcoli(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Don't send her packing please, it will ease the pain for her. Make her life measerable by cutting off any form of assistance. For any slightest issue remind her of her holoshoism
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Cazzim(m): 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
Juliet751:
Ok

I know you will not say anything,,,,I fear who no fear that gender called woman
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Cazzim(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
jogsman01:
I'm sorry but you should talk to her about it. This kind of scene is seen in different workplace and open marts. She might not have anything to do with the man but talk to her and put an end to the bullshit.

rubbish, I hate weak men,,,how can married woman with kid behave like that,, oga send her parking she is cheating on u already, that alone is even another cheating
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Cazzim(m): 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
tayo60:
That lady is a cheat. Is she the only woman that will sell in the market? Flirting with an ordinary bus driver! Op, know that the two have something going on between them. Set people on her to monitor her movement in that market or elsewhere without her knowing. Their feedback will tell you what to do.

good
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
Iamolukorede:

You must be a nuisance, what ever works for you don't work for others. Don't you read when I said the lady isn't principled to have allowed such show of shame ..

You can't force your submission on anyone here, I opened a position.

Place your submissions and swerve ..

Don't ever jump on anyone position to start name calling, it shows how stupid you have being for a long time ..
You must be a weak and ugly dunce.

You clearly have accepted being cheated on as part of the things that comes with being a f00l like yourself.

It'll be impossible to talk sense into you. I hope your wife crosses my path sometime so I can get my share.

Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by Ekeseges(f): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Talk things over with her
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by profsomebody(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
For someone who is willing to change, right?
Omotosho1090905:

No bro relocation is a powerful tool in the course of changing your ways
Re: Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly by profsomebody(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Out of curiosity, why do you as a married woman allow such, when even you just confirmed that it's"somehow"? Where exactly should boundaries be drawn?
placeofallure:

It's somehow really but OP should talk to the wife and let her confirm or deny his assumptions. Things at times are not the way they seem. There's a male colleague at work. We're nothing more than colleagues. He's this happy-go-lucky kinda personality. He doesn't greet me the way he greets others. He'll sit beside me on my chair, even if there's no space, he'll squeeze himself in, draw me close and give a peck, along with silly and lousy rhetorics... Ah Maaami! Omo to tshan! Omo to dun! Orun e ni mo ma kusi! That's his good morning. He has moved on to another thing.

If my hubby steps in or sees a picture of that moment, I can't convince him otherwise, meanwhile there's absolutely nothing.

OP should just man up and talk about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House? / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.