Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (50967 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by konezy1(m): 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Henhen
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by LaSenior: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Like should get lost abeg. Who is Leke without his father?

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by hisexcellency34: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
yeye boy wey mumu
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by evamena: 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
ADEBOYE SON IS ALSO A GOAT BECAUSE NA ONLY GOAT DEY KNOW GOAT. FOOLISH SON

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by sleek214(m): 1:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok. Son of man of God
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by samuelson06(m): 1:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by GloriousGbola: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Looks like we have a winner for the worst organisation to work for.

The RCCG business family. Come and let master go give you your daily insult

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by tunapawizzy: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Everybody na Tyrant in their own little corner, yet we all come out to shout politician. Because ur daddy preach, they should not preach...i dont even understand

6 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by lomprico(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
This boy is very stupid! An internal memo to the pastors would have been proper, why coming out to social media to wash your dirty lining.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mike272(m): 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Almost thought he meant Greatest Of All Time (GOAT).
Would have loved to see the defence pastors ass lickers will bring up to defend this.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by josite: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is it not a fact that the church has ungodly pastors who his Dad even confessed are not born again.i have redeem pastors in my circle and most of them are the worst of men.spare the guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
sad
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by SIMONEKPA7: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pentecostals Churches na the down fall of Christianity in Nigeria. Those RCCG pastors deserves the insults from Leke

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by alfsalami: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Next generation, all pastors will still to be pastors in Nigeria , they steal from the poor and still gets worshipped
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
I love the Christian doctrine a lot but I don't love any church, they are all for the profits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by alfsalami: 2:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Next generation, all pastors will still want to be pastors in Nigeria , they steal from the poor and still gets worshipped

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by tunapawizzy: 2:03pm On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Pentecostals Churches na the down fall of Christianity in Nigeria
that one na for who carry doctrine for head
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Mercisharelove(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Goat isn't a good follower he meant.

Matthew 25:33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mignone(f): 2:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Well, if u ask me...
A fruit hardly falls far from it's tree.
I guess his parents are somehow suppressing this part of them while he's amplifying their opinions.
If not, Y haven't they (publicly) called him to order as this isn't his first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by seyz91(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
Juliusmomoh2:
Nigeria blogger and nonsense be like this
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Magnoliaa(f): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Lol. Later they will claim social media is destructive and is influencing people wrongly, when all it just did was give him an easy access and platform to say what's really on his mind.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by iramure(m): 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Leke is the original goat
His sense is leaky
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by SmartPolician: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

The guy wrote it in anger; I am sure he will apologize or take it down in the coming days.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Henrinos: 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
dollynnn:
GOAT? You mean, Greatest of all time? cheesy
hahaha...
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Indispensable85(m): 2:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
It's rare for pastor's children to truly be christianly.

That was rude, very rude. Even his father can't call his pastors goats. That was really extreme.
May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he will start his own church service. And he will then end it with thanksgiving after he has finished his own preaching. embarassed

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Bamzyriches451: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damn!
Family business

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mignone(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
josite:
Is it not a fact that the church has ungodly pastors who his Dad even confessed are not born again.i have redeem pastors in my circle and most of them are the worst of men.spare the guy
Who ordained them?
Who asked Baba to be opening shops anyow? (He defo wld need sales boys/girls).

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
You smoke Colorado for talking so loosely and always embarrassing your calm dad.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
cescky:

Shut up

This is the problem with Africa.. People with your brain don't believe respect is reciprocal..

Your daddy is older than dangote so go and tell dangote to be dobale for him. Empty entities that's why Africa is backwards no respect for rules and regulations, he works for an organization which has rules... I know most of you orangutans will disagree... Well the nexr buharis are waiting for your children, you deserve it

Your son will call you goat when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by zauondo: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
Let's face it,who is he in the general scheme of things in the church,ever since they started referring to children of pastors as Pastor's seeds I knew it was only a matter of time before some feeling of entitlement gets into the heads of the Pastor's families. Wahala for those idolizing pastors.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.