Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,399 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (50965 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mignone(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Pentecostals Churches na the down fall of Christianity in Nigeria. Those RCCG pastors deserves the insults from Leke
So why did they get ordained&in whose interest?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Kaymansion(m): 2:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
This young man always on news for wrong thing, just imagine what is saying
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Shadysen: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
So what's wrong with what the pastors were doing??
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Akinh: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 2:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Just say they disobeyed the rules of RCCG family business that your father is the Don.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
If men were God

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by SIMONEKPA7: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
mignone:

So why did they get ordained&in [b]whose interes[/b]t?
Their pockets na
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by ziondaughter247: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
This guy makes me cringe! very loud-mouthed, uncouth human being. You see why I can't stand pastors? Many of them are pretenders

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by fredoooooo: 2:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
Make una go resolve am for church na una sabi
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by bluefilm: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't even understand.

Is he insulting the pastors or praising them?

Or is he just interested in collecting thanksgiving money?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by newoffer: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dis pikin get alot rehabilitation. He should look for job and stop being nuisance
therealbabe:

Exactly!

He messed up with this. Something that should be corrected in the house, he brought it to the public
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by otokx(m): 2:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
HQ and Branches yet churches do not pay tax to government.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by JOemmy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is one of the reasons why I stopped going to Pentecostal churches I see them as one man family business.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Will this happen in Winners Chapel? I don’t think so
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Opolopoopolonio: 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
I am expecting hell-bound loooonatics to invade this thread... smiley
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
paxonel:
This boy nor get respect o!

He forgot that some of these pastors may be over 70 years old
aside the abuse he has a point adeboye don preach that's when some pastor ll start another preaching before u know 1pm person still de church for what na...

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Commanderinpips: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

I pray that small boy will not cause problem in RCCG.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by iruoghene7(m): 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't really think he said that. But if at all he did, that's uncalled for.
Anyway that's the problem of denomination and organisations, they literally worship a man instead of the Lord Jesus Christ who died and save them.
The man's word is final, irrespective of what the scriptures says.
They adopt creeds and dogmas that's not in sync with the scriptural revelation.

God have mercy on us, he alone has the final say to judge us.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
This guy need to learn from oyedepo son
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Sltp: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
I disagree. The members are the goats. Pastors are also criminals like you and your father, but low grade criminals

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by seborrhic: 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
barbstee:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/you-are-not-son-but-goat-adeboye-s-son-slams-rccg-pastors
Why not forgo every other thing for that day.
They don't want them to preach in their churches after "daddy GO",but want them to collect offerings and tithes same day.
Hypocrisy.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he start his own church service and will then end it with thanksgiving. embarassed
pure nonsense if u ask.. I don't like to stay in church beyond 11am.. on Sundays

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by blackboy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dear Sir, so it is not only in your church. I dont know why they so that. Pride or greed? Or trying to asert they have the final say in the church. G O has said his own that is his own now hear my own.
The members too dont complain 7am to 1pm or more. Me...
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by iguita: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't even think he has the right to. I hope he is repreminded and those who are you communicate this instruction do so through the right channels.

Romanoff:
Wrong wrong wrong.

First, respect their age. More than half of them can give birth to you.

Secondly, respect their position. They are pastors.

What happened to sending a memo on the matter?

He needs to be careful with his utterances.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he start his own church service and will then end it with thanksgiving. embarassed

Pure disobedience to instructions if you ask me.

D people can be charged for the thanksgiving, but there's no point having a second preaching

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Allisgud: 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
See this one oh,social media pastor,see the nonsense attitude coming from him

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by writeprof(m): 2:42pm On Apr 06, 2022
Matthew 25:31-33,41 KJV
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

[32] And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

[33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Pastor Leke Adeboye most probably drew his metaphor from this simile used by our Lord Jesus Christ.

He could have said 'you are not a sheep sir' and I believe his message would have come out also though without the angry tone, and more people including his admirers and mentees would have seen him in a better light than this.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by BRATISLAVA: 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

That church is one in which titles are distributed based on wealth. Their members are sadists, too.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by jaxxy(m): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

The boy is very stupid. Who is he to even talk to other pastors like that?? He is the owner of the church or company??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.