Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (50964 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by riczy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.
may be na I'm god say make e call dem goat!
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by obonujoker(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he will start his own church service. And he will then end it with thanksgiving after he has finished his own preaching. embarassed

Why, after when you know daddy GO message us enough for the day?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Oluwasaudy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is he in the best position to question the pastor's who flout orders ?

Can't his dad address the issue himself
Make the guy day calm down ...you think without the so called pastor's...redeem can be what it is... Can he come out today since he has given his life to Christ he hasn't committed a single sin
We are human are flesh are bound to use us ...
Make he calm down....him own too much

mastermaestro:

Why is nobody talking about the pastors who brazenly flout Daddy Adeboye’s directive?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by missymide: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Daddy Adeboye should give you 12strokes of cane in public for not taming your tongue. You can call attention to it during pastor's meeting not assisting God or your daddy to do his work
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
kingyakos:

Illegitimate bastard.... Satan punish u dey
who call ur attention for my opinion
thunder scatter your entire family and generation... U quoted me ist u bastard... Stay out of my way since u are an unreasonable fool and goat
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 8:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
thunder scatter your entire family and generation... U quoted me ist u bastard... Stay out of my way since u are an unreasonable fool and goat

Go ask ur mama who be ur real Papa or u no no why ur name sounds like two peepo name, na me n anoda man been pour put... idiot.
Make I catch u here again
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Aaay: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by profuk7: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
barbstee:

https://community.thenationonlineng.net/forum/you-are-not-son-but-goat-adeboye-s-son-slams-rccg-pastors

I think he is taken out of context. After reading the last sentence over and over, I realized he might be talking about sheeps and goats, as sheep belongs to the SON (JESUS) and goat to the devil
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by profuk7: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by ddeola: 1:22am On Apr 07, 2022
Power-drunk
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
some of those pastors abuse privileges too much and na members de cause pple don't talk but murmur underground... 7-11am some churched Don run 3 to 4 service...
They talk but he won't listen. To him you want to destroy his church. Any usher that sends an alert that it's past 12 or close to 12, he will fight that person after he has finished service.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by sammy329(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2022
profuk7:

I think he is taken out of context. After reading the last sentence over and over, I realized he might be talking about sheeps and goats, as sheep belongs to the SON (JESUS) and goat to the devil
He meant goat, a real goat.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Anndrew(m): 9:36am On Apr 07, 2022
Fairmedia:
You smoke Colorado for talking so loosely and always embarrassing your calm dad.
if him papa dey calm,na who him inherit the wawulient from...
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
kingyakos:

Go ask ur mama who be ur real Papa or u no no why ur name sounds like two peepo name, na me n anoda man been pour put... idiot.
Make I catch u here again
you are very useless obviously... Fool of a thousand generation... Person no quote u u enter person quote de yarn rubbish nonsense...
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
you are very useless obviously... Fool of a thousand generation... Person no quote u u enter person quote de yarn rubbish nonsense...

Go and checked what u first sent to me
O boy see na SM be dis and bad mouth peepo full everywhere, so if u know say u no dey fit stand abuses no dey 1st abuse person.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2022
kingyakos:

Go and checked what u first sent to me
O boy see na SM be dis and bad mouth peepo full everywhere, so if u know say u no dey fit stand abuses no dey 1st abuse person.
u are sick I never quoted u on this matter henceforth stay clear of my handle stay clear and far away... don't quote me on any issue since you don't have sense... Nonsense
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
u are sick I never quoted u on this matter henceforth stay clear of my handle stay clear and far away... don't quote me on any issue since you don't have sense... Nonsense

getat abeg.... block head
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
kingyakos:

getat abeg.... block head
fool of thousand get lost bastard
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

They talk but he won't listen. To him you want to destroy his church. Any usher that sends an alert that it's past 12 or close to 12, he will fight that person.
this is abnormal
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
fool of thousand get lost bastard

dis woman underwear wey dey don sacrifice for shrine
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
kingyakos:

dis woman underwear wey dey don sacrifice for shrine
look at this unfortunate lost soul stupid fool
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
look at this unfortunate lost soul stupid fool

Useless boy
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Truvelisback(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2022
dollynnn:
GOAT?
You mean, Greatest of all time? cheesy
This Goat has different meaning. It's an insult.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by aimmoney9: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Too harsh. Be angry and sin not. He took his anger too far.
It takes a goat to recognize another no harm in that..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.