Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors (50962 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by placeofallure(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

Infact it's so absurd. I still can't wrap my head around the fact that he actually said that. Awww!
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by apostleoke(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
I'm sure He didn't mean 'goat' 'ewure' in the real sense. In the Bible, there are sheep and goats. 'Goats' are those who are stubborn, proud and do not align to the Father's will. The sheep are humble and submissive..

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by harmony75: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
Bloggers must sha twist every word...he said if you don't listen or obey your head you're being stubborn like the GOAT.. In RCCG on first Sunday every rccg parishes all over the world link up to daddy Adeboye's msg so on that day you as a pst you don't need to preach again, but they said some will still preach another sermon. So as a pst you're to just take roundup your service and close.. Me I don't like that too when you're supposed to end the service @10:30 you're delaying people in church till 12pm people are going to work the next day let them go home and rest.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by SirMichael1: 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
litigator:
Will this happen in Winners Chapel? I don’t think so

Do you have to make it about a church's denomination?? undecided
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Shadysen: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
mignone:

Thank you. Isn't it d local pastors who knw d needs of their congregants unlike d general/blanket delivery by Baba?
I can't go to church and be watching television, i rather stay at home and do so, pastor need to preach to me one on one not on television.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by AlphikkaTech: 5:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Janosky:

3 deities worshipping Polytheists proven their hypocrisy & bigotry for the label "Cult" they tag JWs is uncalled for.

When Daddy G.O. sneeze, they must stand at attention.
When Daddy G.O. talks , they must obey or become church "Goats"

Who open your cage?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

His preaching starts by 11 am or even past 11 am.
If any worker dare tell him time up or it's past 12.0 clock or this is how is it's suppose to be done. He will fight him
some of those pastors abuse privileges too much and na members de cause pple don't talk but murmur underground... 7-11am some churched Don run 3 to 4 service...

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
kingyakos:
.....no dey support bad thing make new born baby wey never talk come insult u....if u say adeboye don preach and dos pastors no supposed preach, what of Christ wey don preach and adeboye still dey preach.

Adeboye no bring up him children through the way of the scripture wey him dey claim to preach. Over money don Jones am
shut up there and stop supporting nonsense
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Focusmind: 5:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
He didn't even forget the thanksgiving. He emphasized it. Money must flow undecided

After the sermon, just go straight to thanksgiving cool
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
shut up there and stop supporting nonsense

this bastard again
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by desiredhome: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2022
harmony75:
Bloggers must sha twist every word...he said if you don't listen or obey your head you're being stubborn like the GOAT.. In RCCG on first Sunday every rccg parishes all over the world link up to daddy Adeboye's msg so on that day you as a pst you don't need to preach again, but they said some will still preach another sermon. So as a pst you're to just take roundup your service and close.. Me I don't like that too when you're supposed to end the service @10:30 you're delaying people in church till 12pm people are going to work the next day let them go home and rest.
That statement was too hash and he is found of doing a lot silly things......why not do it through the church channels? Why going on social media?
Most of the parishes closes by 11, 12:30 to 12noon...... They can't just go home......till the closing time
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by christistruth01: 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2022
SirMichael1:

Do you have to make it about a church's denomination?? undecided

You all keep missing the point. The point is discipline and organization skills.

I do not appreciate the fact that G.O’s son will show such disrespect in public. There are internal mechanisms for resolving issues as this.

The fact that your father is king does not mean you should disrespect the council of elders, kingmakers , baales, etc.

This is akin to Yusuf Buhari raining insults on the FEC, VP, Governors, Comissioners and Local govt chairmen.

Just imagine that for a moment.

It’s becoming too much and I am not comfortable with it.

He should atleast copy the likes of David Jnr.

My opinion sha

He should not be like the sons of Eli

It’s not about denomination. I am not religious by the way. There are 4200+ religion in the world. Let’s not talk about the sects within each religion.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by ultimateprof: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Leke should be very careful!
This is one of the reasons why the children of the great don't normally become great!
Leke have been living and surviving with our money and he called it the blessings of God!
Time will tell, very soon!
Baba will soon go to heaven beyond by that time nature will teach him a lesson.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Danniedpastor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
cescky:

Shut up

This is the problem with Africa.. People with your brain don't believe respect is reciprocal..

Your daddy is older than dangote so go and tell dangote to be dobale for him. Empty entities that's why Africa is backwards no respect for rules and regulations, he works for an organization which has rules... I know most of you orangutans will disagree... Well the nexr buharis are waiting for your children, you deserve it

Too much noise yet, nothing was said.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Danniedpastor(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
goshikid:
Nobody will see something wrong with this... But if it's others... You go hear noise

Are you blind?
So, all the comments before yours are praising Leke, right?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mastermaestro(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he start his own church service and will then end it with thanksgiving after he has finished his own preaching. embarassed

Was there a standing instruction contrary to this act by your parish pastor? I feel Leke’s frustration. Most RCCG pastors take advantage of Daddy Adeboye’s meek nature. They do what they feel suits them, which is very unchristian.

Leke isn’t speaking based on this isolated infraction. Dude is fed up seeing priestly subordinates constantly flout his aged father’s instructions.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Oluwasaudy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Anger lies in the bossom of the foolish.... Leke is just a foolish boy....

Just lost all the respect I have for him
Don't know when he took over the position of the chief defence minister of heaven defending God....

Let God be the judge

....he is even too small...I mean a toddler to judge ... Small boy

Ken4Christ:
Too harsh. Be angry and sin not. He took his anger too far.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by mastermaestro(m): 6:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Anger lies in the bossom of the foolish.... Leke is just a foolish boy....

Just lost all the respect I have for him
Don't know when he took over the position of the chief defence minister of heaven defending God....

Let God be the judge

....he is even too small...I mean a toddler to judge ... Small boy

Why is nobody talking about the pastors who brazenly flout Daddy Adeboye’s directive?
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by HustlePro: 6:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
paxonel:
This boy nor get respect o!

He forgot that some of these pastors may be over 70 years old
He also forgot that his father is not the owner of the church but was given to take care of. The family of the man that started it are very much alive and kicking. IF tries nonsense after his father is gone, they will just bundle him out. I remember there was a case of neglect accusing Adeboye of neglecting the children of the real founder.... it went on for months. I dont know how they resolved it but it showed that if any thing goes wrong, the family of the founder will kick... They may not do so now out of respect for Adeboye...
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
dollynnn:
GOAT?
You mean, Greatest of all time? cheesy
He should have specified the particular goat.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
theForth:
I love the Christian doctrine a lot but I don't love any church, they are all for the profits.
Despise not the gathering of the brethren. (Hebrew 10:25)

You can't say you love Christ and not love gathering with the brethren in the church.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Mayeldah(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
Take 'Adeboye' off his name then you will see that nobody knows him.

He is the goat here for taking to social media to insult RCCG pastors.

Adeboye should call his son to order.

BTW I attend RCCG and won't condone this.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by theamazonguru(m): 6:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
sammy329:
angry angry angry angry

This is too extreme. Leke Adeboye should be careful with the excessive use of social media. There are pastors that gave their all and serve God through thick and thin in RCCG. They don’t deserve this, they are not his slaves.

Even if a correction had to be made, they could have circulated a memo to all the Parish pastors, Area pastors and Zonal pastors. Calling them a goat on social media is totally wrong.

Minister sighted.
Lol.

No man the guy, he sabi misyarn, like one uncultured spoilt brat.
He is the only Pastor's son?

How many times have we heard such careless talks from any of Bishop Oyedepo's sons?

Ayam so ashamed and disappointed in him to say the least.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by paxonel(m): 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
cescky:

Shut up

This is the problem with Africa.. People with your brain don't believe respect is reciprocal..

Your daddy is older than dangote so go and tell dangote to be dobale for him. Empty entities that's why Africa is backwards no respect for rules and regulations, he works for an organization which has rules... I know most of you orangutans will disagree... Well the nexr buharis are waiting for your children, you deserve it
so, calling them goat generally for doing something wrong to you is not religious intolerance?
Are there not better ways to address the issue than to call them goats?

Wetin that una pastor leke leke dey preach una sef, he dey teach una to insult people indiscriminately?

Make i slapp that mucor out of your smelly brain now.

Monkey!

1 Like

Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Halo22: 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Nawaoooo...... The way some pastors' children behave, you will be like; were they really given birth to by their parents? How could he address his father's subordinates as GOATs? Very derogatory.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Yankee101: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
A child is still a child
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by cescky(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2022
kingyakos:

Your son will call you goat when the time comes

Monkey no wonder you're ruled by a terrorist.

If i act like a goat may he call me goat.

Empty brains..

Go use your elderly collect money for bank..

Oyinbo node do elder, thev gone to the moon amd back..what have you lot ever achieved? Poverty mama you monkeys
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2022
cescky:

Monkey no wonder you're ruled by a terrorist.

If i act like a goat may he call me goat.

Empty brains..

Go use your elderly collect money for bank..

Oyinbo node do elder, thev gone to the moon amd back..what have you lot ever achieved? Poverty mama you monkeys

If say u be Oyinbo I for shame my self but u still a black motherfucker from a shit hole country who haven't in anyway contribute 000000000000000000.1% of the world technology.
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
kingyakos:

this bastard again
wasted fool that should have been aborted bombastic bastard and idiot.... Did I quote or call ur attention to my comment in d ist place u better stay on your fool
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by Fourwinds: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The pastor of my church will feel insulted after reading this. Because after Daddy G.Os sermon is when he will start his own church service. And will then end it with thanksgiving after he has finished his own preaching. embarassed
it is a family business
Re: You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors by kingyakos: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
wasted fool that should have been aborted bombastic bastard and idiot.... Did I quote or call ur attention to my comment in d ist place u better stay on your fool

Illegitimate bastard.... Satan punish u dey
who call ur attention for my opinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Mocks Oyedepo, David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche As They Dance / Any Cherubim And Seraphim Church Member Here? / Prophet Odumeje Celebrates His Wife, Uju Ohanaemere On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.