Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines (36727 Views)

MTN Apologises For Network Glitch / MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Today Is NIN-SIM Linking jDeadline; Have You Done Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Stevenson20: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
What's the essence of this NIN rubbish. I thought it will reduce crime in the country, but that's the opposite.
I hope they blocked bandits and boko Haram lines too
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Legendrysailor(m): 8:35am On Apr 06, 2022
eleko1:
angry may lightning destroy GLO if dey nor reverse their barring cos I registered my NIN @their Allen Avenue office

May Amadioha strike patami angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2022
eleko1:
angry may lightning destroy GLO if dey nor reverse their barring cos I registered my NIN @their Allen Avenue office

May Amadioha strike patami angry
his name is not patami because that means "my pant" its pantami grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by eleko1: 8:38am On Apr 06, 2022
mu2sa2:
Respect yourself. Indiscipline will eventually land you in the soup.
same way e go land ur family in trouble.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by West2019(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
useless people, i will chop your 2200. who mtn help
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by savesoulmejjj: 8:39am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why are most Nigerians so adamant and stubborn? undecided
You were given an instruction to follow.. instead of doing that you flouted the order..now that you are paying for it you complaining..?

Do what is requested of you and move on..this stubbornness will solve nothing.. undecided
. How about those that Registered with NIN and yet barred
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by gidson12(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You were given an instruction to follow.. instead of doing that you flouted the order..now that you are paying for it you complaining..?

Do what is requested of you and move on..this stubbornness will solve nothing.. undecided

Either you don't have sense or you did not read the post to understand, all the same "you don't have sense".

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Shadysen: 8:40am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

shut the fuvk up, when will this Nigeria government will do something that would be benefit everyone huh?
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

i don't know what's wrong with them.nigerians tend to take serious issues requiring documentation with levity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by fmonigent(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Frankdarey2022:
If you want to get your NIN registration in 1hour call or whatsapp mr Emmanuel Effiong 08163443491. Please for only serious minded people. Thanks

Una wan start again, na to dey advantage of situation una sabi sha

1 Like

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by danity5love: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2022
This country with our "DO YOUR WORST MINDSET"is so outrageous now that thing has happened dis way..
You dey beg mtn to allow u link NiN now.
You are now ready to the registration.
You can pay any amount jusT to get ur line active..

Mehn..Our problem plenty for dis country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by 001spice: 8:47am On Apr 06, 2022
What bout airtel nko. Cos me i be i never like any shit and i dnt think am even ready to partake in that shit. If them like make the block my line. Staying in this country doesn`t worth living in
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by RosyIsBlessed: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2022
grin MTN always the first to carry out any order from FG. That fine they paid that time is still paining them. grin they can't afford taking last to carry out any order o, you guys should forgive them.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by J4parry(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Oga say only what you are sure of. I got an SMS confirming my SIM was successfully linked to my NIN 2yrs ago and still got barred from making calls. I linked the SIM and also did SIM update as requested in 2021. You can't say over 70 million people are stubborn. Is the system working as it should? Una go just dey talk plenty without complete information.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Scottz: 8:52am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

you'd think you have sense now o
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Nothing No Go See For This Blogging Business
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by BOTTAN4Real: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Most Nigerians are the stubborn type. Tell them to do something, No. We have been enough time to do the linking. There should be consequences for bad behavior.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by BOTTAN4Real: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Most Nigerians are the stubborn type. Tell them to do something, No. We have been given enough time to do the linking. There should be consequences for bad behavior.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by vikstandon(m): 9:03am On Apr 06, 2022
You can link your SIM by Downloading NIMC App and linking from the APP
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Ok
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Enemyofpeace: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Medicine after death

Madam bola146 have registered your sim card?
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Powersurge: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Not when Pantami oversees my information.
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by hamedollar(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
I just pity all these telecoms, becos na them go lose, couple with increment in diesel supply. Last last na Buhari go run your companies down
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Desperados(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2022
I fit swear wit my two balls say dis blocking tin nor reach North.
ask befor u quote me mak thunder nor fire u dis mornin
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by lexy2014: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Which instruction? What is the benefit of the instruction to Nigerians? Even if u have done yours, does this bullying and threats by the govt do any one any good? Why is the govt so desperate about this NIN stuff?
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Gideon34: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria don expire let's start something new..the very reason why foreign investor are running from Nigeria imagine the number of subscribes that can't make calls just before of their lack of planning I sorry for this country
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by Gideon34: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Nigeria don expire let's start something new..the very reason why foreign investor are running from Nigeria imagine the number of subscribes that can't make calls just because of their lack of planning I sorry for this country
Re: NIN-SIM: MTN Apologises For Barring Customers’ Lines by MartinsD12(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Karhma:

After selling your fathers only land at ikot abasi and buying your first android...first thing u thought of was scamming on nairaland?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Swap Lady's Airtel Sim And Steal Her N400,000 / Download Fifa 2020 Ppsspp Iso For Andriod (new) / I Showered With The Galaxy S7, Made It Pass Through Other Water Mishaps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.